Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Min Morning lovely Minoz,

Lets have some fun - What is LMH favorite song in TKEM? Reply with your choice and your reasoning behind it. @CarolynH @Nikaa94@madmad min @Min2206 @msdot @Heretorant@leeminhosny @JoannaID @Joanna Alfson @SophieH @scrawford@mychoiyoung @willenette @CallieP @syntyche@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina @Thong Thin and anyone else I have missed. :hwaiting2:

theking_main_ds.jpg

https://www.makestar.co/projects/theking_01

I think LMH’s favorite song is dream by Paul Kim. His voice is very good and I think LMH likes this type of songs. :approves:

where is LMH? :Pandabulous:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

Wanted to say that LMH has such a flair in action scenes that it is beautiful to watch.  That is when he does the action scene himself. It is just so smooth, and fluid and a joy to watch him in action.  One cool action figure.

I like this stunt of him doing the twist and turn .

He has to be careful during the landing part cause of his leg injury in a car accident with his BFF years back.

Some of his stunts in City Hunter and Gangnam Blues are good too.

Spoiler

AuasdNfbEDU3QwSY6RhSQnaR2-Y72uhXgMpXK8Hb

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

11 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

Min Morning lovely Minoz,

Lets have some fun - What is LMH favorite song in TKEM? Reply with your choice and your reasoning behind it. @CarolynH @Nikaa94@madmad min @Min2206 @msdot @Heretorant@leeminhosny @JoannaID @Joanna Alfson @SophieH @scrawford@mychoiyoung @willenette @CallieP @syntyche@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina @Thong Thin and anyone else I have missed. 

https://www.makestar.co/projects/theking_01

Hmm, that's a tough one.  I'll vote for Orbit.  Thanks for the fun question @Aleumdaun:Megathanks:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Lets have some fun - What is LMH favorite song in TKEM? Reply with your choice and your reasoning behind it.

I don't know :tounge_xd: but my favorite is Maze so I hope it is his too. :twerk2:

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I like this stunt of him doing the twist and turn .

He has to be careful during the landing part cause of his leg injury in a car accident with his BFF years back.

Some of his stunts in City Hunter and Gangnam Blues are good too.

Reveal hidden contents

AuasdNfbEDU3QwSY6RhSQnaR2-Y72uhXgMpXK8Hb

The stunt you showed in the spoiler was probably not by LMH but a stunt man. That particular one that is.

• Like 3

Just now, CallieP said:

I don't know :tounge_xd: but my favorite is Maze so I hope it is his too.

The stunt you showed in the spoiler was probably not by LMH but a stunt man. That particular one that is.

@CallieP, while some k-drama actors, occasionally attempt stunts, a few insist on doing their own potentially dangerous stunt scenes all the time. Lee Min Ho falls into the category of actors that does stunts when he can. His sword fighting and martial arts action scenes in "Faith: The Great Doctor" were so strenuous that he lost 15 lbs. While filming action scenes in "City Hunter," he experienced several injuries including getting glass shards in his legs. I remember that according to the "City Hunter" production crew, being as tall as Lee Min Ho can make it hard for an actor to do stunts but his reflexes are good and he's very agile. 

Spoiler

Lee Jun Ki insists on doing his own stunts, too. And it's not just actors who like to do their own stunts. Ha Ji Won is also known for tackling dangerous action scenes herself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Min night from my side of the world, lovely Minoz!

Thanks for the initiative @Aleumdaun :)

Dream by Paul Kim is my favourite TKEM OST. The song is so romantic, melancholic, simple but filled with meaning, it always reminds me of Lee Gon and Jeong Tae Eul's deep and meaningful love. 

I think his favourite Maze because my favourite is Maze too , he is cancer like me :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I think his favourite Maze because my favourite is Maze too , he is cancer like me :lol:

@leeminhosny, ohhh............you're cancer, just like him. You're both represented by the Crab. They say that under this sign, you're primarily known for being emotional, nurturing, and highly intuitive, as well as sensitive and at times insecure. Is this true? So, if you're still single, you should marry Taurus - hahaha - I read that the least compatible signs with Cancer are generally considered to be Aries and Libra. This 2020 you're full of gains - so, you don't need to water your money tree - LOL -   :grin:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

@leeminhosny, ohhh............you're cancer, just like him. You're both represented by the Crab. They say that under this sign, you're primarily known for being emotional, nurturing, and highly intuitive, as well as sensitive and at times insecure. Is this true? So, if you're still single, you should marry Taurus - hahaha - I read that the least compatible signs with Cancer are generally considered to be Aries and Libra. This 2020 you're full of gains - so, you don't need to water your money tree - LOL -   :grin:

I don’t have a boyfriend :joy: Do you know what sign should I meet? :highonflowers: I’m Virgo! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hhahaa My Fav is Maze as well and I am a Cancer Sign too! Talk about the coincidences.(I knew LMH and KWB and WDH are all cacerians, conicidentlt there are few of my favorites as well Lol, LMH being the sole one who made me switch from US shows to K dramas that is a feat in itself.)

I am single But marrying a Taurian??My BFF is a taurian and she is a bull head tbh, they are difficult to budge and cancerians are at time hard to budge as well. Not a good go, for me Lol.

The highlighted parts are true mostly!.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@CallieP, while some k-drama actors, occasionally attempt stunts, a few insist on doing their own potentially dangerous stunt scenes all the time. Lee Min Ho falls into the category of actors that does stunts when he can. His sword fighting and martial arts action scenes in "Faith: The Great Doctor" were so strenuous that he lost 15 lbs. While filming action scenes in "City Hunter," he experienced several injuries including getting glass shards in his legs. I remember that according to the "City Hunter" production crew, being as tall as Lee Min Ho can make it hard for an actor to do stunts but his reflexes are good and he's very agile. 

Hide contents

Lee Jun Ki insists on doing his own stunts, too. And it's not just actors who like to do their own stunts. Ha Ji Won is also known for tackling dangerous action scenes herself.

@willenette thanks for highlighting but I do know that and most of the time I can tell which is LMH's and which is not.  Some scenes in Faith were definitely a mix of his and a stunt man.  The scene that @Thong Thin had in the spoiler was one that was a mix between LMH and the stunt man.  LMH is very fluid in his moves even the way he slides over the couch in LBS is just so smooth. He has this flair.  In Faith ep 13 and 14, I like the way he used his high kick to hit the decorative piece in frustration at his men's bungling. And while escaping out of prison, I also love the way he pushes the fire cauldron with his sword.  It is just so swashbuckling and awesome the way he stands out even doing simple action moves like a high kick.  With his long legs and football skills, his kicks to me are the best in Kdrama and that with one leg only because of his football injury.

I heard about LJK too but I think I heard that it is mostly his sword fighting skills.  He had some training and is good in sword fighting moves, probably kendo or judo too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

10 Fantastic Korean Oppas and Where to Find Them

As our way to help you jumpstart your journey towards Hallyu (Korean wave) fandom, we have rounded up 10 dashing and influential Korean actors whom you can follow on social media right now! Be on the front row when it comes to getting the latest updates about their daily lives—upcoming dramas and films, new leading ladies, snaps of their adorable pets, or just what dishes they had for Sunday’s brunch.

Get those fingers warmed up as here is KDramaPal’s list of 10 oh-so- fantastic Korean “oppas” (Korean term for older brother/close male friend or boyfriend) and where you can find them. Online, that is.

3. Lee Min-ho

Lee Min-ho

Hailed as the most followed Korean actor on Instagram, Lee Min-ho has been stealing our hearts since 2009 with his unforgettable role as Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers. Recently, he became our otherworldly (literal) and romantic (emphasis) majesty in The King: Eternal Monarch (2020). Min-ho also made headlines for posting a pic of his then leading lady Kim Go-eun on his IG, the first woman to ever grace his feed. But you *potentially* becoming the second ain’t really that bad, eh?

Instagram: @actorleeminho | 19.8 million followers, 2 following

Facebook: @OfficialLeeMinho | 20.4 million followers, 17.9 million likes

Weibo: 李敏镐 | 28.6 million fans

What awaits: scenic landscapes, casual strolls abroad, lucky doggo named Choco

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

8 hours ago, willenette said:

hahahha that's right and I can't marry while I am waiting LMH dramas :lol: I got older :lol: So I am angrier to LMH

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2