[Drama 2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드

larus

Still have to watch episode 10 but did it really happen in episode 9?? I can't believe myself! Didn't see this one coming. :o How is it possible that Jae Won gets a happy ending at this rate? I want this just to be a dream of Jae Won... Poor Soon Young. :bawling:

• Sad 3

Wow. Gemma is still batsheet insane.

That audacity of blaming a victim of assault, instead of her man. 

I mean, if she had time to witness her fiance drag her drugged friend into the room - she had time to walk up to the door and cuss them out. Like, why hide in the corner crying & wait until the crime is over and make it a 7 year old grudge. That's just weird af. 

:notsureifserious:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Here are the ratings for Episode 10! :).

“Doctor Slump” Rises For 2nd Episode As “Captivating The King” Doubles Its Ratings

“Doctor Slump” Rises For 2nd Episode As “Captivating The King” Doubles Its Ratings

TV Chosun’s “My Happy Ending” scored an average nationwide rating of 2.7 percent for the night.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1639633wpp/doctor-slump-rises-for-2nd-episode-as-captivating-the-king-doubles-its-ratings

• Like 2

Week 5 poll

Me after finishing ep 10 and wondering if Soon Young really might be dead after all! :scream:

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

Thank goodness Jae Won finally decided to do the right thing and get the treatment she really required after all these years. She clearly is more unstable than we thought. At this point in time, it's looking like she might be suffering from schizophrenia.

The craziest person in this show is the BFF though!

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

If you have poll question ideas, feel free to reach out to me. :kiss_wink:

tagging: @lila21 @gm4queen @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @bibianni19 @rocher22 @Gaia2u @minglanfan2 @fieza1871 @UnniSarah @maribella @kilaalaa @agenth @ilovenico @nikki7 @Natcha @lilian c  

• Love 2

After 10 eps, it appears that what the writer really want to show us is how the world looks like as perceived by the mentally ill. Just like Jae Won cannot distinguish real from unreal, so do us viewers. 

Even with medication, it is not easy to leave the imaginary world and return to reality. 

I feel somewhat sad...i wish the drama will go like the votes of our Week 5 poll...

Of coz, the drama gives me a "headache" from all the guessing and surprises, but my love for Jang Nara keeps me going! She is doing so well!

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

57 minutes ago, bibianni19 said:

I feel somewhat sad...i wish the drama will go like the votes of our Week 5 poll...

Do you mean with regard to Soon Young?

I hope he isn’t dead. I felt quite sorry for him when he realized that Jae Won had been raped. I also felt his pain when he found out that Jae Won had kept her mental issues from him for 20 years. Seems like our couple didn’t have great communication when they were together. :( 

I hope he is alive, though, and I hope that our Go Back Couple will have a second chance with each other. :wub:

• Love 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Do you mean with regard to Soon Young?

I hope he isn’t dead. I felt quite sorry for him when he realized that Jae Won had been raped. I also felt his pain when he found out that Jae Won had kept her mental issues from him for 20 years. Seems like our couple didn’t have great communication when they were together. :( 

I hope he is alive, though, and I hope that our Go Back Couple will have a second chance with each other. :wub:

Soon Young and Jae Won...yeah, i need our Go Back Couple to have a happy ending~

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

I think the guy is really dead. The bestie is just  as crazy as Jang Nara.

By killing off her husband, she’ll be teamed with the ML.

The actual mental problem JW has is not mentioned. Dissociative amnesia is a symptom, it’s a way she copes with extreme stress and trauma.  Schizophrenic people are known to blackout and not remember parts of the lives or days.  She might be schizophrenic. But it’s hard to gauge much from kdrama shows.

The husband is dead. It’s too elaborate for an episode of mental problem. However, if anyonr is old enough to watch Bobby Ewing resurrected, anything could happen here.

The bestie has to top her mental problem. She blames her good friend JW for losing her baby, for not having a family or a great career or even her father’s respect?  Being envious is natural but having an adulterous relationship with JW’s husband goes beyond envy.

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

seeing that she imagined/hallucinating the doc, she might just imagine he's dead cos deep inside, she was angry with him for cheating with her bf

Since there was no funeral at all (we didnt even see how he died inside the car),  there's a chance that it might really have been her hallucination?

• Blob 3

So Yoon Jin took Soon Young's life because he found out what happened with Jae Won 7 years ago.. I've been happy that he is finally becoming the sweet husband type but watching episode 10, can't believe he is really dead?? :bawling: How is it even possible when the drama is titled as My Happy Ending?? :( I am so confused as it is.

And glad that Jae Won has her secretary and Te Oh by her side. And kudos to Jang Nara's acting that I've been crying all over the episode 10 along with her. :bawling: Just want the best for my favorite unnie! Can't wait to see how she's gonna fight back with evil, not running away like her mother. Fighting, Jae Won!!! :heart:

• Love 2
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, partyon said:

What do you mean?!?!??! :scream:

The husband is the ML!

It depends on how you look at it.

He’s dead. The team leader is alive, always by her side. At the rate she spends time in the office, she would have been spending more time with him than husband.

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

He’s dead.

He’s not dead!

:Furious:

I believe in the twin theory. 

If the writer really killed him off this early, I will be personally writing a letter to the network and tell them my true thoughts (and tell them where they can shove their script)

Angry Parks And Recreation GIF

@rocher22 @gm4queen @ilovenico @bibianni19 @Sleepy Owl @UnniSarah Back me up here, chingus

:please:

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

TV Chosun's My Happy Ending scored 2.68% (nationwide) and 2.71% (metropolitan) for episode 10 on January 28, a slight improvement from its previous episode's viewership of 2.66% (nationwide) and 2.50% (metropolitan). The K-drama has six more episodes left in its run. 

XdrBJw_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama My Happy Ending?

Episode 11 of My Happy Ending will air on February 3 (Saturday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/doctor-slump-and-captivating-the-king-climb-to-their-highest-ratings

• Like 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Back me up here, chingus

Hi chingu @partyon I am here to back you up on the twin theory. I too believe he is alive and will come back with Vengeance. lol lol 

Both of them teaming up against Keon Young Ik and Kwon Yoon Jin.  I think father and daughter seem to have lost sight that without Jae Won. The Company will start to lose customers because Yoon Jin’s style is different from Jae Won’s style as an artist. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I am here to back you up on the twin theory. I too believe he is alive and will come back with Vengeance. lol lol 

Pop Tv Thank You GIF by Schitt's Creek

Hear that @maribella? :happydance:

If they try to instigate a love line between the SECOND ML and the FL, I'm gonna lose it. :kicks:

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I think father and daughter seem to have lost sight that without Jae Won. The Company will start to lose customers because Yoon Jin’s style is different from Jae Won’s style as an artist. 

Good point! Am also at a loss if this was the chairman's plan all along? I've never really understood his fascination for Jae Won - why was he so invested in her to the point of putting down his own daughter in the process?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Back me up here, chingus

The husband is alive. 

Im disappointed that he had an affair with YJ. That was stupid and cowardly. 

It was cruel not only to his wife but also to YJ. 

Im rooting for Teo and JW.  Although, he is a little annoying... :D

GFHmcVSWMAA0dyh?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 4

On 1/30/2024 at 4:13 PM, partyon said:

believe in the twin theory. 

If the writer really killed him off this early, I will be personally writing a letter to the network and tell them my true thoughts (and tell them where they can shove their

In VIP, Jang Nara had a mother who abandoned her and her father, miscarried, cheating husband chose mistress over her and finally, she was alone, working for the father of the mistress. The homewrecker went off to study in the US on daddy’s funding, the husband moved and she was alone.

It’s entirely possible that we don’t get a kumbaya, lovey dovey ending. 

It’s entirely probable that the husband was killed by bestie and she will be alone with her child but can now start anew without the two despicable father-daughter duo being involved.

At the morgue, there were others there, could she have a mega hallucination? Too elaborate. Besides, he was black and blue in the coffin. 
I stand by my lonely prediction, SY is dead, murdered by the woman with whom committed adultery.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I stand by my lonely prediction, SY is dead, murdered by the woman with whom committed adultery.

Modern Family No GIF by ABC Network

The reason why I am not a happy camper if they went this route, is because Son Ho Jun is the male lead in this drama and killing him off after 8 episodes is majorly no bueno.

:fear:

He is a talented actor and I want to see more of him!

It’s entirely possible that we don’t get a kumbaya, lovey dovey ending. 

I think this would be a super sad ending because she has been through more than one could imagine. I feel it’s unlikely that they would start another love line for her this late in the drama (sorry @rocher22 chingu). It wouldn’t seem realistic.

Also, the child loves her appa more than anyone, and having the child face a trauma of losing her favorite parent would seem too cruel. 

Nah, the writers better bring back the twin theory pronto. :rage:

Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

• Like 1