[Drama 2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드

larus

“My Happy Ending” Stars Jang Nara And Son Ho Jun To Hold Exclusive Live Interview With Viki

“My Happy Ending” Stars Jang Nara And Son Ho Jun To Hold Exclusive Live Interview With Viki

Can’t get enough of “My Happy Ending”? Stay tuned for an exclusive live interview with Viki!

On February 13 at 8 p.m. PST (February 14 at 1 p.m KST), Rakuten Viki will be holding an Instagram Live broadcast with “My Happy Ending” stars Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun. The actors will not only answer questions from viewers all around the globe, but they will also discuss scenes from their recent drama and play exciting games!

jang-nara-son-ho-jun-2.jpeg

Previously, Bae In Hyuk and Lee Se Young joined Viki for an exclusive live interview on “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract” following live broadcasts with “The Deal” actor Yoo Seung Ho and “Perfect Marriage Revenge” star Sung Hoon for International K-Drama Day.

Don’t miss out, and join the exclusive live interview with Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun on Viki’s Instagram here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1642257wpp/my-happy-ending-stars-jang-nara-and-son-ho-jun-to-hold-exclusive-live-interview-with-viki

• Love 2

On 2/5/2024 at 7:48 AM, partyon said:

You know, I feel sorry for Soon Young. He was the real victim in all of this. He was treated as a mere housekeeper by his wife while he was married to her. She was mostly married to her job. She kept him in the dark about her mental issues (a huge disservice to him and could be seen as fraud). At the same time, he was doing everything at home while raising someone else’s child. 

Agree with that.

On 2/5/2024 at 7:48 AM, partyon said:

Despite all of this, we saw that he still loved his wife and wanted to make things right. He still wanted to be Ahrin’s dad who adored him more than anyone. 

there is no doubt that he loved his daughter, but that didnt stop him to taking her on dates with his lover.

The SML

He is the first person JW told about her disorder. that is enough to start a new relationship. 

• Like 1

20240216084919_Son-Ho-Jun-2.jpg?s=900x60“My Happy Ending” Teases Son Ho Jun’s Reappearance In Future Episodes As Surprising Revelations About His Fate Unfold

Feb 16, 2024
by M. Lim

As “My Happy Ending” nears its conclusion with just four episodes remaining, the truth behind Son Ho Jun’s fate will finally unfold!

“My Happy Ending” is a psychological thriller about a woman who faces a shocking truth after being betrayed by those she trusted. Jang Nara stars as the fiercely ambitious Seo Jae Won, a self-made furniture company CEO and influencer who has been passionately chasing success after enduring an unfortunate childhood.

Spoilers

Previously on “My Happy Ending,” Seo Jae Won’s relentless revenge mission to uncover the truth behind her husband Heo Soon Young’s (Son Ho Jun’s) suspicious death took a dramatic turn when she was kidnapped by Kwon Young Ik (Kim Myung Soo), leaving viewers pondering how Seo Jae Won will break free from captivity and untangle the web of secrets surrounding her husband’s death.

Adding to the suspense, “My Happy Ending” reveals that Son Ho Jun’s character Heo Soon Young will reappear in Episode 14 as the drama will showcase his character demonstrating unyielding resolve in the pivotal moment before his death. Bound to a chair, the newly released stills bear a striking parallel to Seo Jae Won’s current situation.

Son-Ho-Jun-1.jpeg

In the face of imminent death, Heo Soon Young’s nuanced expression reveals a myriad of complex emotions—anger, sadness, despair, and agony—capturing the depth of his inner turmoil. Who was Heo Soon Young facing just moments before his demise, and what was the confrontation about?

Son-Ho-Jun-2.jpeg

Spoiler

Son-Ho-Jun-3.jpeg

The production team remarked, “As Jang Nara’s character relentlessly pursues the truth behind her husband’s death, Son Ho Jun’s reappearance will infuse the drama with intense immersion. Please look forward to this week’s episodes of ‘My Happy Ending’ for unexpected twists and shocks.”

Episode 13 of “My Happy Ending” will air on February 17, while Episode 14 will air on February 17 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643019wpp/my-happy-ending-teases-son-ho-juns-reappearance-in-future-episodes-as-surprising-revelations-about-his-fate-unfold

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am guessing he’s facing the father daughter duo. 

And maybe a character whom we thought was benign all the while. Unfortunately for his fans, I don’t see him being resurrected. If as his twin, he would be a baddie.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Jang Nara Is Shocked By So Yi Hyun’s Shamelessness In “My Happy Ending”

Jang Nara Is Shocked By So Yi Hyun’s Shamelessness In “My Happy Ending”

Get ready for a fierce confrontation on TV Chosun’s “My Happy Ending”!

“My Happy Ending” is a psychological thriller about a woman who faces a shocking truth after being betrayed by those she trusted. Jang Nara stars as the fiercely ambitious Seo Jae Won, a self-made furniture company CEO and influencer who has been passionately chasing success after enduring an unfortunate childhood.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “My Happy Ending,” Seo Jae Won attempted to exact revenge on Kwon Yoon Jin (So Yi Hyun) and her father Kwon Young Ik (Kim Myung Soo). At the very end of the episode, Kwon Young Ik appeared before the captive Seo Jae Won, revealing that he was the culprit responsible for her kidnapping.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Seo Jae Won and Kwon Yoon Jin face off in a visibly tense encounter. When Kwon Yoon Jin unexpectedly shows up with a gift, Seo Jae Won is unable to hide her shock and disbelief at the other woman’s shamelessness. As the startled Seo Jae Won stares at her in amazement, Kwon Yoon Jin is initially all smiles as she greets her with a chillingly cheerful expression.

However, when Seo Jae Won doesn’t react to her gift, Kwon Yoo Jin hurls some harsh words her way. Meanwhile, Seo Jae Won maintains her composure and suppresses her rage instead of rising to the bait.

Jang-Nara-5.jpgSo-Yi-Hyun-Jang-Nara.jpgJang-Nara-So-Yi-Hyun-2.jpg

Spoiler

So-Yi-Hyun.jpg

Praising the two actresses’ performance, the “My Happy Ending” production team remarked, “Jang Nara and So Yi Hyun are solidly talented actresses who can properly amplify emotions boiling up from deep within. Please look forward to finding out what happens in this scene, in which Jang Nara’s and So Yi Hyun’s characters begin facing off in earnest.”

To find out what the two women have to say to one another, tune in to the next episode of “My Happy Ending” on February 17 at 9:10 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643097wpp/jang-nara-is-shocked-by-so-yi-hyuns-shamelessness-in-my-happy-ending

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 2:29 PM, larus said:

In the face of imminent death, Heo Soon Young’s nuanced expression reveals a myriad of complex emotions—anger, sadness, despair, and agony—capturing the depth of his inner turmoil. Who was Heo Soon Young facing just moments before his demise, and what was the confrontation about?

This just makes me sad when I read it :criesariver:

• Like 2

Nam seemed to know a lot about JW and YJ. Did he kill the guy or was it YJ ‘s henchman? It could be herself who killed him, she was there in the last scene.

I wonder what AR’s painting signify? A warning?

• Like 1

Here are the ratings for Episode 13! :).

“Knight Flower” Finale Breaks Record For Highest Ratings Of Any Friday-Saturday Drama In MBC History

“Knight Flower” Finale Breaks Record For Highest Ratings Of Any Friday-Saturday Drama In MBC History

TV Chosun’s “My Happy Ending” returned on an average rating of 2.3 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643157wpp/knight-flower-finale-breaks-record-for-highest-ratings-of-any-friday-saturday-drama-in-mbc-history

• Like 1

20240218091102_kim-hong-fa-jang-nara-1.j

Jang Nara And Kim Hong Fa Share An Emotional Exchange In Prison In “My Happy Ending”

Feb 18, 2024
by S. Nam

TV Chosun’s “My Happy Ending” has shared new stills of the upcoming episode!

“My Happy Ending” is a psychological thriller about a woman who faces a shocking truth after being betrayed by those she trusted. Jang Nara stars as the fiercely ambitious Seo Jae Won, a self-made furniture company CEO and influencer who has been passionately chasing success after enduring an unfortunate childhood.

Spoilers

Previously, the episode ended with Baek Seung Gyu (Oh Hyun Joong), who could testify against Kwon Yoon Jin (So Yi Hyun), being carried out of the house dead. Furthermore, following behind him was Kwon Yoon Jin, who was covered in blood and shaking from shock, creating an unexpected ending with Seo Jae Won watching the entire scene unfold.

The newly released stills of the upcoming episode depict the dramatic encounter between Seo Jae Won and her stepfather Seo Chang Seok (Kim Hong Fa) at a visitation room in prison. When Seo Chang Seok enters the room, Seo Jae Won gets emotional but tries to appear calm on the outside. Seo Chang Seok remains calm as he sends a warm gaze to Seo Jae Won.

With a determined and firm expression, Seo Jae Won conveys meaningful words to Seo Chang Seok, but Seo Chang Seok only smiles calmly in return. Viewers are curious to find out what information Seo Jae Won conveyed to Seo Chang Seok and how they will overcome their next crisis.

kim-hong-fa-jang-nara.jpg

With calm and serious attitudes, Jang Nara and Kim Hong Fa filmed this impactful scene using great acting skills to portray their characters’ emotions. The production team shared, “Jang Nara and Kim Hong Fa brought to life the fine emotions between father and daughter through delicate changes in just their expressions and gazes,” asking viewers to stay tuned to find out if Kwon Yoon Jin will begin her counterattack against Seo Jae Won and Seo Chang Seok.

The next episode of “My Happy Ending” will air on February 18 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643197wpp/jang-nara-and-kim-hong-fa-share-an-emotional-exchange-in-prison-in-my-happy-ending

• Like 2

1. Woo hoo, cant wait to see Soon Young again in ep 14, even if just for a few mins if flashback~

(Ep 13 thoughts)

2. BFF being the baddest baddie is...i just cannot comprehend. She is more sick than ur JaeWon, her skewed train of thoughts. 

3. I wish the puppy Teoh can have less screen time. Wish the writer could have written his character better...cringe

4. Invisible fren is nice, but Jae Won should really try and go make friends with the real pyschiatrist...

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, bibianni19 said:

1. Woo hoo, cant wait to see Soon Young again in ep 14, even if just for a few mins if flashback~

Was this confirmed? :love:

I read somewhere that Son Ho Jun had commented that Jang Nara's character will truly have a happy ending. I was left wondering what that could mean...?

Think Sesame Street GIF

Also, I didn't watch ep 13 (ok, so I FFed it like with supersonic speed - the whole episode done in about 2 mins :D ). Am seeing people commenting online that they still believe that Soon Young is alive. Am at a loss why they would say that?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bibianni19 said:

It was posted by

I remember seeing the headlines of this post. I just didn't realize that he will be featured already in ep 14. Will check out his scenes.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am seeing people commenting online that they still believe that Soon Young is alive. Am at a loss why they would say that?

I remember seeing JW looking at his dead body, wrapped up except for the face. It was a dead man’s face. That’s  why I am sure he’s dead. It’s not a daily so I don’t think they are going to resurrect him and say he pretended to be dead to capture YJ’s father. :smile:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maribella said:

remember seeing JW looking at his dead body, wrapped up except for the face. It was a dead man’s face.

Am at a loss too....

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Just interesting to see people writing online that there are hints her husband isn't dead? Not sure if it's wishful thinking?

Only way I can see this happening is by Jae Won waking up and learning that it has all been just a bad dream / her hallucinations (because no one here can convince me that she's not schizophrenic - especially since she keeps seeing that imaginary psychiatrist of hers).

Maybe they will go the Dallas route with Soon Young suddenly stepping out of the shower? :D

bobby-pamela.gif

Pamela discovering that her husband Bobby is alive after having being dead a FULL SEASON and that it's all been a bad dream. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1