[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

7 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Yeah hes pretty unlikable. He will probably fall for MR later but then it will be too late.

I think KS will be a bridge between Chairman and MR in the future.

Seems like JP friends mocks Jandi at school. JP almost let it slip out that KS works at JP house. But i think JP friends will find out from their parents cause SJ brings her friends over. Jandi is upset about something in the preview when she talks with KS over the phone and KS is worried.

So Chairman yelled at MR because the arranged date was ruined and not even hearing what happened ugh. MR have some object from her childhood that she looked at. A man who came to apply for job i think at bakery had an identical object.

How interesting. SML aunt will have a love line from what it looks like with MR biological father who abandoned her.

Episode 15 Preview Man-seok likes Kang San more and more sincere. Meanwhile, Su-ji, who doesn't like Kang-san, calls her classmates and plots to embarrass Kang-san...

Yeah I don't like the SML at all either, I agree he will fall for her later on then it will be too late.

• Like 2

Missed the first 10 mins. Seems like KS will have feelings for MR first. JH will ofcourse GC announcing his and CR relationship. Both father and sun disgust me.

So Chairman seems to be comfortable around KS. Jandi and MR got locked in. Jandi is afraid and worried about MR. Jandi calls KS. SJ brought her friends to humiliate KS. KS got a call from Jandi. KS is holding Chairman dirty clothes and underwear. KS says he has to go and dump the dirt clothes on SJ. When she realize what it is, SJ screams. KS calls HR about it. HR scolds HS. Since it seems like HS closed the door without checking if there was people inside?. KS arrive outside the door and JH is on his way with flowers. KS crash into the door so it opens and carry MR. JH and HR arrive. MR wake up in KS arms. She says that he can let her down. JH insists that she goes to the hospital and take her. KS,Jandi,SIL,MIL at the table. KS is absent minded. Jandi explain what happened today. They have a reaction when the teacher is a woman. SIL says some things maybe teasing. Jandi and KS are sweet with eachother and hugging. JH takes MR home and tries to go for a kiss i think when the episode ends.

Episode 16 Preview

A place prepared to inform the family about the relationship between Gyu-cheol and Chan-ran. Everyone from both families gathers at Manseok's house and enjoys a garden party.
The moment Kyu-cheol opens her mouth to make a major announcement, a situation unfolds that no one expected...

• Like 3

@dramaninja Well, Not feelings yet but he was absent-minded. So he will think about her more and more slowly. He will reject it though.

MR too focused on JH atm. MR will fall for KS after she realize JH is just using her. KS and Jandi will be there for her most likely.

• Like 3

@dramaninja Agreed. She has Claustrophobia, abandonment issues, Family not fully accepting her. MR is naive and maybe dumb with her crush. But it all makes sense since she just want someone to love her and accept her. JH will make it worse. KS and Jandi will be there for MR. KS and MR will help each other heal. I do hope MR finds out by ep 40.

• Like 5

Spot on @dramaninja and @Lunkera, and he knows about her trauma that's what makes him worse than his dad. Also I sorry but MR mum is useless all these years you've let that "granddad" crush that girls spirit. Mate no bloody way as a parent she should have let that carry on, the least she should have done was move out and get her away from that. Shows that subconsciously she might be on same wavelength as her dad or just plain spineless, which then begs the question why the hell did she adopt her in the first place? 

• Like 3

Did not really watch much today. JH proposed infront of the family. There was also a confrontation of JH and his father at the end. Well, i'm not that surprised since it said in char profiles JH is MR fiancee.

Episode 17 Preview

Kangsan takes Jan-di's hand and goes to meet her Seon-dal, but she has to see Sun-dal, who she can't bear to show her.

Meanwhile, Chanran is torn between the upset Man-seok and the unknown MR...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Yeah i feel so bad for her. Atleast KS cheer her on. I can't wait for the moment when MR and JH breakup. Also MR starts falling for KS. They will heal each other. Benefit on KS working at the house.

Looks like the son of the president proposed today and disrupted the wedding between the president and CR ?  

MR liked JH - did she not.  But looks like JH is just jealous or angry with his father because of how his mother got treated by him.   Why are you feeling bad for her.  Because the grandfather is angry that the wedding broke because of MR?  

I see a new character in the bakery.  Is it MR bio father?