[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

I definitely think JH will use MR to get revenge at his father and possibly CR because he thinks both of them is what lead to his mothers death. He thinks they been in a relationship for years while its GC one-sided crush.

MIL scolds KS. On the way home HR came running and she was acting so desperate lol. She was more or less flirting infront of MIL. She wanted to take care of KS but MIL pushed her aside. HS trying to fish for info about MR first love. HR comes running and says KS collapsed and HS is annoyed that he overworks. MIL and YJ forcing KS to rest. MIL is intent on selling the shop and KS is not happy about it.

Chairman and CR comes home. SJ start mouthing off and CR tell her to stop. She continue and suddenly realize and shut her mouth.

Bakery scene. MIL putting sidedishes in the store. SML aunt comes in to the store. End up in an argument.

Jandi at the art academy and talking on the phone. MR come and take Jandi phone to turn off the phone call. Jandi refusing to do any serious attempt to draw. Jandi finds out from HS that KS collapsed. Jandi rushes home. They tell Jandi to let her father rest. 

Jandi go in and talk with KS. Jandi is worried. KS is joking. Jandi doesnt think its funny and crying. KS think about what MIL said.

Chairman trying to eat but dropped the spoon. Chairman wanted to thank KS. CR says she knows him. Chairman sounds happy.

SJ,MR and MR brother discuss about it in living room. Seems like CR didn't tell them who it was.

KS comes into the side dish store and MIL telling him what he does here. Seems like KS give his permission aswell to sell it. MIL had used Jandi card to force KS to not be stubborn. They are talking. KS asking MIL if shes upset. Side dish store seems to mean alot to both KS and MIL. YJ came with KS phone who was ringing endlessly. KS answer and he get the caretaker job. SJ is not happy about it. MR is for it. MR brother is forced to agree. But it's noticed that he is under SJ control. CR telling SJ to watch her words and not insult KS when he comes. JH(SML) at a bar talking with a woman. He gets a call from MR. JH is kinda cold. MR wondering if he doesnt want to see her. 

Both Jandi and KS saying fighting! and cheer each other up and smiling. SML father and aunt talking. JH appears. MR and SJ scene talking. KS outside the house and too nervous to ring the bell. KS say fighting and jumps around. MR walks about and sees him and start laughing. KS said its something Jandi taught him i think. MR and KS talk. MR asking KS to take good care of Chairman. 

Ofcourse Chairman having a temper while eating. KS will slowly get through to the Chairman. I don't expect it to just go instantly.

Episode 12 Preview

As Kang-san gets a job as a caregiver for Man-seok, the side dish shop is also out of business. On her first day at work, Kang San is surprised to learn that Man-seok, whom she met in the bathroom, is the chairman of Hwang Dong-dong Food.
Meanwhile, Chanran reveals a fact she has been hiding from Manseok...

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

I definitely think JH will use MR to get revenge at his father and possibly CR because he thinks both of them is what lead to his mothers death. He thinks they been in a relationship for years while its GC one-sided crush.

Yes, he misunderstand, i wonder how he will react when he will know the truth or he will fall in love with FL? anyways i think it's ML father who was having one sided crush on his mother

But why his mother die? he think it's suspicicious

• Like 1

So i was tired and i didnt really bother to watch much today. I only saw the ending. JH fuming after seeing his dad with CR and Chairman outside Chairman house. He will definitely go after MR as a means of revenge. I'm going to hate JH guts. I hope she will dump him by ep 40.

Episode 13 Preview

Kang San can't bear to reveal to her Jan Pyo that she works for Joon Pyo's house, so she is worried. Meanwhile, Joo-hyeok witnesses the relationship between Kyu-cheol and Chan-ran and trembles with shock and anger...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Current Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST
9 hours ago, Lunkera said:

So i was tired and i didnt really bother to watch much today. I only saw the ending. JH fuming after seeing his dad with CR and Chairman outside Chairman house. He will definitely go after MR as a means of revenge. I'm going to hate JH guts. I hope she will dump him by ep 40.

Episode 13 Preview

Kang San can't bear to reveal to her Jan Pyo that she works for Joon Pyo's house, so she is worried. Meanwhile, Joo-hyeok witnesses the relationship between Kyu-cheol and Chan-ran and trembles with shock and anger...

Oh I can so see that happening to.

was busy so couldnt watch most of it. Seems like KS asked for a favor of MR. MR went to JP room to talk with him and probably leave Jandi alone and not let her know KS is working there.

Like i thought, JH will use MR as a means for revenge. I hope she realize what garbage he is by ep 40

Episode 14 Preview

Kangsan is in the midst of a harsh declaration ceremony that is comparable to a tolerable married woman to Suji's back rice.
Meanwhile, Ju-hyeok thinks of the future as a way to get revenge on Gyu-cheol, and Mi-rae, who knows nothing about it, goes to a meeting with the eldest son of Golden Retail...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@dramaninja Yeah, MR has already suffered enough through her life. Now she will be used by JH which will wound her heart even more. KS will be there for her when she finds out.

Yeah I hope it does not drag on to long and she finds out he is using her, I so believe KS will be there as well.

• Like 2

Watching grown women chase or pine after men who clearly have no interest in them romantically (or at all as in MR/JH case) makes me so uncomfortable. 
MR sitting in her room sketching her childhood crush is a step too far into the cringe for me, then her “0” face when he collapsed drunkenly into her arms, I can’t handle it. She’s as foolish as the Art Academy lady chasing the ML and now is going to be used for that unattractive SML’s delusional revenge due to her sheer desperation. I wish she had a good friend to talk some sense into her. 

@dramaninja Yeah hes pretty unlikable. He will probably fall for MR later but then it will be too late.

I think KS will be a bridge between Chairman and MR in the future.

Seems like JP friends mocks Jandi at school. JP almost let it slip out that KS works at JP house. But i think JP friends will find out from their parents cause SJ brings her friends over. Jandi is upset about something in the preview when she talks with KS over the phone and KS is worried.

So Chairman yelled at MR because the arranged date was ruined and not even hearing what happened ugh. MR have some object from her childhood that she looked at. A man who came to apply for job i think at bakery had an identical object.

How interesting. SML aunt will have a love line from what it looks like with MR biological father who abandoned her.

Episode 15 Preview Man-seok likes Kang San more and more sincere. Meanwhile, Su-ji, who doesn't like Kang-san, calls her classmates and plots to embarrass Kang-san...

• Like 2