[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

@dramaninja Yeah. I'm guessing MR will meet her dad either at the end of this week or next week. He will support and encourage her in mending the relationship with her father. Since KS is slowly falling in love first, i hope he will divorce his wife. I wonder if he and his wife ever loved each other if he decided to repay Sun Joo. Doesn't seem that way from Sun Joo side atleast.

Re-posting since it became a new page too fast ^^.

Kang San

Spoiler
  • 1680843133_1678858481946_430794.jpg

GEUM KANG-SAN / Cast. Seo Jun-Young
    Kang-san’s mother abandoned him when he was a baby, whereas his dad was busy dating a woman. That is why Kang-san felt his life was at the end when his grandmother – his only family who actually cared about him - died when he is still a teenager. But thanks to the help of his dear friend Sun-joo, Kang-san could overcome the depression of losing his grandmother.
    It was not long after that he finds out Sun-joo is pregnant, but the child’s father has passed away. Kang-san believes it is time to repay the kindness Sun-joo shared with him and deceives everyone that he is the father of Sun-joo’s child. Although he was not the biological father of Jan-di, Sun-joo’s daughter, he truly loved Jan-di and devoted his life to raising her even after Sun-joo left him and disappeared after a quarrel.
    But his little angel is now in her puberty. While he gets depressed because of his child showing disrespectful behavior, Kang-san meets Mi-rae, a cheerful woman who works as a teacher at the art academy Jan-di attends, and falls in love with her.
    As Mi-rae is from a rich family and has a perfect fiancé, Kang-san hesitates as he is afraid of ruining Mi-rae’s future. However, realizing that Mi-rae also truly loves him, he is determined to go against all the odds stacked against them.

Mirae

Spoiler
  • 1680843184_1678858482091_430818.jpg

OK MI-RAE / Cast. Yun Da-Yeong
    Mi-rae was abandoned in a small room by her father when she was 6-year-old. Luckily, she was adopted by an heiress of a big enterprise, but her life was still not easy. She had to bear the cold gaze of her grandfather who believed Mi-rae stained the reputation of her mother.
    But thanks to her mother who truly loved Mi-rae as a daughter, Mi-rae could dream of becoming an art teacher. Besides, her first love Joo-hyuk also supported her, expressing his affection toward her.
    However, Mi-rae’s world is turned upside down when she happens to meet her biological father. Joo-hyuk forces Mi-rae not to meet her father, reminding her that she could get kicked out of her family. Realizing Joo-hyuk loved her background, Mi-rae is deeply hurt.
    It was Kang-san who embraced and comforted her wounded heart. Meeting the love of her life, Mi-rae decides to put priority on the future with Kang-san ahead of everything else. But dreaming of the future with Kang-san requires more of her than she would imagine.

• Like 2

@dramaninja 

Spoiler

Yes, i did predict/discuss. That if it was true that KS wasnt Jandi biological father, it would pave way for Mirae to love KS even more. Also MR and Jandi can relate when Jandi finds out later. Since they were both raised by a parent who choose to love them instead of sharing blood. MR already thinks KS is a good dad, the truth would make MR admire him even more!. I do like how Mirae will find out for herself what trash JH is.

• Like 3

Ugh i'm definitely going to hate JH for the rest of the drama. I hate him the most of all the characters in the drama.

JH said in the preview : Keep a distance from someone who works for your family. Uneducated people tend to not know their places.

• Like 2

@backstreetboysfan 

Spoiler

Yep. I was hoping it would go that way. With Jandi birth. MR is just going to respect KS even more for it. This will also bring MR and Jandi closer since they can relate. Jandi will also grow closer with KS and realize how much KS loves her. I like it more that Jandi biological father died and wasn't a deadbeat who abandoned her mother. Since they would have tried to force it with pitying Sun Joo. I'm glad KS and MR will fight for their love later.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan 

Reveal hidden contents

Yep. I was hoping it would go that way. With Jandi birth. MR is just going to respect KS even more for it. This will also bring MR and Jandi closer since they can relate. Jandi will also grow closer with KS and realize how much KS loves her. I like it more that Jandi biological father died and wasn't a deadbeat who abandoned her mother. Since they would have tried to force it with pitying Sun Joo. I'm glad KS and MR will fight for their love later.

Spoiler

Yeah I am glad as well, I was hoping for that as well. she/they will see who really cares.

3 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Highest rating so far.

Yeah it is nod.

• Like 1

JH is so unlikable.. MIL playing favorites and YJ,Jandi are annoyed. Baker gave them bread. Hes already well liked by KS family. JP being a jerk still i think. KS doesn't let JH words bring her down. YJ sees HR flirting with KS at a bench. YJ is not happy and got angry at HR.

I think Jandi asked about her mom in the preview. KS is getting more frustrated with MIL playing favorite with SS. Chairman doesn't want to help JH.

Written Preview : 

Episode 23 Preview

Joo-hyeok goes to Man-seok's house and asks for an assignment from the head office, but Man-seok's heart is firm. Ju-hyeok criticizes Mi-rae for sparks of fire.
Meanwhile, Jandi receives a call from Kangsan's mobile phone...

• Like 2

@dramaninja Yeah i agree. MR will slowly become disillusioned with his behavior. Because of MR past, she was poor aswell. MR also treat people with kindness,respect and sincerity. She and her mother who raised her CR are the same kind of people. Don't think he will have support later when they break up after finding out what hes done to MR and manipulating her.

• Like 1

JH disgusting. He lashed out at MR. MIL and SS is insensitive and made Jandi sad. Jandi misses her mom. Jandi got a call from JP who asked about the cream bread Jandi gave him. JP came and Jandi showed JP the bakery Jandi is not happy about it. They sit together inside the bakery and Jandi is annoyed. Jandi keeps asking why. Asking if JP has a crush on her? haha. I think he definitely start crushing on her. JP follows after Jandi like a puppy more or less when she walks home. Jandi is annoyed and JP ends up running away. YJ is off to a job interview. Jandi wish her good luck. Ends with a phone call on KS phone but he wasnt there so Jandi answered. It was related to Jandi mom. Now i don't know if it's true or not since it's still early.

In the preview while trying to get a taxi to stop, Jandi falls. MR sees it and help Jandi. She goes with Jandi to the nursing home.

Episode 24 Preview

While Man-seok admonishes Gyu-cheol and Chan-ran, Su-ji steals the wild ginseng Gyu-cheol brought.
Meanwhile, Jandi, who receives a call from a nursing hospital that says her mother is the owner of the ship, immediately rushes to the hospital...

• Like 2