[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

@dramaninja Seems like he wants to go back to the U.S but MR doesn't want to. He's arrogant,spiteful,immature and just all-round unlikable. KS is opposite everything he is. No wonder MR always smile around KS but walks on eggshells around JH. Hoping MR meets her dad soon. So the real plot can begin

• Like 1

@dramaninja Yes and i like that. Since it's more progressive to her giving up on JH and fall out of her crush. The killing blow will be when she meets her father and JH rejects it and tell her to stay away. KS will comfort her then. Since she wears the ring in 30s it might take alittle longer until she meets her dad and not just next week.

• Like 1

@dramaninja Checked the subs. Wow, JH is such a disgusting human being can't find any words more than he's not redeemable in my eyes. I think in the end JH and his father will join forces to take over the company. Do you think it's really Sun Joo?. Considering the one who called saw the flyer.

Jandi and Junpyo scenes was cute and fun haha. He definitely starting to crush on Jandi. At the end when he left Jandi was confused because he wasn't picking on her.

• Like 1

@dramaninja Would have been nice if they managed to tie up the storyline regarding Jandi mom early. I do not want to see the actress later. She's too good at playing villain haha. Would be alot more interesting if shes in palliative care and make amends before she dies. Have to see until tomorrow. I expect being scammed by the writer. 

• Like 1

So weird. It was someone who looked like Jandi mom(same actress). But she was a pianist and didn't have a scar at her foot apparently. It was so sad. Jandi cried so much. Atleast MR was there for Jandi and supporting her every step. Jandi made MR promise not to tell anyone what happened today. That will cause some issues aswell. Going by the preview this is part of the reason and also KS overhearing JH words to MR to not be too close with "uneducated people".

Episode 25 Preview
Kang San calmly tells Mi-rae not to work with Jan-di. Ju-hyeok is also concerned that Mi-rae keeps getting involved in Kangsan's affairs.
Meanwhile, a drunken Jae-hyun starts drinking alcohol asking Man-seok to allow Ju-hyeok and Mi-rae...

• Like 3

SS is unlikable, but hes the only sane one at the moment in the family regarding this. It's not healthy, especially for Jandi. KS should get divorced andthey should treat Sun Joo as she were dead. It's the only way to move on.

MR getting burned by Both KS and JH today. It looks like MR had to tell KS the truth. Jandi is not mad at her for it. So MR brother getting drunk was with JH. Figures he was gonna manipulate him. But hes really stupid. SS i think told family to get KS divorced from Sun Joo. Episode ends with Jandi crying in bed while calling for her mom.

Episode 26 Preview

Gyu-cheol warns Joo-hyeok that he will lose both Brass Food and the future if he is greedy, and Joo-hyeok goes to the academy of the future and pushes him to leave for America together.
Meanwhile, while cleaning the refrigerator, Kang San finds a mysterious empty container and picks it up...

• Like 3