[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

@backstreetboysfan Yeah would be much nicer.

Seems like KS will be able to file for divorce anytime he wants since he can get divorced without any hassle if spouse has been missing for 3 years.

@dramaninja

I also noticed that it said KS was a caregiver. I bet he is gonna end up being Chairman's caregiver. Chairman is really stubborn. It will be first KS in-law who works at the company. But will end up getting hit from the trailer and KS will end up doing it. Suji won't like it. But i bet Kang San and the Chairman will hit it off. Since it says he is a nurse caregiver in the char profiles but we haven't seen any sign of it yet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah would be much nicer.

Seems like KS will be able to file for divorce anytime he wants since he can get divorced without any hassle if spouse has been missing for 3 years.

@dramaninja

I also noticed that it said KS was a caregiver. I bet he is gonna end up being Chairman's caregiver. Chairman is really stubborn. It will be first KS in-law who works at the company. But will end up getting hit from the trailer and KS will end up doing it. Suji won't like it. But i bet Kang San and the Chairman will hit it off. Since it says he is a nurse caregiver in the char profiles but we haven't seen any sign of it yet.

It would be nod.

That would make scenes if that would happen as well.

• Like 3

KS yells at MR. KS sees the wine bottle and thinks shes driving drunk. He smell her to see if shes drunk. MR is apologizing repeatedly and gives KS her number. KS and Jandi talk on the way home. KS talk with Jandi and he ends up nagging her.

Jandi happy about something at home. MR talking with HR and HS at the art academy. HR(Ho-Rang) and HS(Ho-Sik) are discussing something.

Mirae comes home happy. MR brother congratulate her. MR brother calling KS BIL. KS BIL talking with his son and wife in a video call.

KS talking with his MIL and SIL. Jandi on phone with friend. KS bringing lunch box for his BIL. They talk. KS i think ask him to pay up.

JD mom talking with someone and SML father. The other guy leave. They talk. KS walking home happily. Sees the opening of the bakery. KS enter the store and they talk.  KS MIL is not happy about the bakery. MR and MR mom went to congratulate her. MR had flowers for SML aunt. She complementing MR. KS is helping out at the art studio. MR comes. KS sees MR and get angry.Jandi and her friend get kicked out from part time place when found out they are middle school student. KS and MR work it out. Seems like Jandi get the idea to blackmail MR with an injury from a friend and does it. 

Seems like Jandi will keep causing some trouble for alittle while. Guess next week when Jandi starts at the art academy that MR will slowly break through to her. They both technically have it in common to be abandoned.

5 previews
Hong-do, who is weak towards her granddaughter, makes an irreversible choice. On the other hand, Kang San finds a secret plan to overcome her sales difficulties and is happy, albeit for a moment.
But that's for a while. An unexpected catastrophe strikes...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lunkera said:

Seems like Jandi will keep causing some trouble for alittle while. Guess next week when Jandi starts at the art academy that MR will slowly break through to her. They both technically have it in common to be abandoned.

I think this will happen to, it will be good for her to have someone that is just not family.

• Like 2

@backstreetboysfan Yeah, there is only so much you can talk about with your family. I believe it will be good for Jandi to have another woman to talk to which i believe MR will be. Also seeing MR past and also her cheerful and bubbly personality, it makes her easy to trust and talk to. I'm very much looking forward to it.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yeah, there is only so much you can talk about with your family. I believe it will be good for Jandi to have another woman to talk to which i believe MR will be. Also seeing MR past and also her cheerful and bubbly personality, it makes her easy to trust and talk to. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Yeah, I believe it will help a lot as well,  me to.

• Like 2

MR called KS about it. MR just pulled Jandi cast off exposing her. Jandi is so rebellious. When they get home Jandi starts manipulating her Grandma. MR at home in her room. Thinking about what Jandi could have needed the money for. MR decide to call SML. She was all giddy from calling SML since she has a crush on him. SML father talking with his sister. We slowly see his bad personality.

KS MIL looking at her bank book. Jandi outside listening to music and dancing. Seems like Jandi will receive her savings and telling her to keep it a secret from her dad.

Mirae and the art academy. 2 young students were leaving. HR came in to talk with MR. KS and HS is talking. KS get a call and is happy about something.

Seems like HR let it out when they talk that Jandi mom left 10 years ago. KS is doing side dishes. KS MIL comes in and KS leave.

KS BIL and MR Brother at the office talking. Seems like hes looking for help. Seems like KS BIL offer to help out in the end.

KS talking with restaurant owner i think. I think they make a deal about it. Jandi and her grandmother get into an argument with JP and his mother. Jandi and her grandmother at the supposed agency. Jandi and Grandma will end up getting scammed. Hopefully this will be a huge lesson for Jandi. KS finds out i think and is furious.

6 previews
Kangsan is in trouble because the landlord suddenly asks for a deposit increase. To make matters worse, Hong-do's choice brings about difficult consequences...

• Like 2

People are complaining about Jandi. But shes in her early teens and just a kid. She lashes out partly because she misses having a mother. She will learn a lesson with the scam probably. She will slowly get better and get her character development i believe. Her relationship with MR will be a big part of it from what we see of the intro/opening and the posters. It's just 5 episodes. I try to give a drama 30-40 episodes before i judge it. Since the first 30-40 episodes are usually made to establish plots and characters from my experience.

• Like 2

Poor KS hes already stressed enough with his wife running away now hes terrified something will happen to his daughter.

KS and SIL scolds Grandma about interfering with the side dishes. Rent is raised and they are shocked. KS BIL arrive at Chairman house. Chairman causing a fuss and cause BIL to bleed. Now they need money and KS MIL trying to hide about using it. Jandi also walking on eggshells around her father. HD(MIL?) only have about 500$ left or something. Jandi bragging about it to her friend. HD regret paying and wants to undo it. Jandi is causing a scene. SIL overhears. Jandi saying she hate HD sigh.

Jandi crying and run into HR who ask her whats wrong and Jandi doesnt want to tell and leaves. MR SIL being nasty as usual. HD and and her daughter talking about something. SML aunt cleaning his room. Saying she misses SML. Aunt and SML talk on phone. HS trying to hit on MR and HR keep him in check more or less.

MR saying her first crush is coming back. KS comes in. They all talk. KS only treats HR like an older sister. KS is putting up pamphlets about the side dish store.

Some talking at the office. KS coming with food again for BIL. 

HD and YJ argue or something about the money. KS overhears. HD take YJ and KS to the place of the agency. They found out it's a scam. HD more or less faints. MR mom with Chairman giving him food. Chairman hand shakes. He tries to eat but drops the soup. SML father overhears and says he will help. Police station. HD falls on the floor crying.

Preview Jandi runs away from hearing the news. I think she may have hidden in the art academy. Since there is a scene of MR finding someone in the art academy while its completely dark.

Episode 7 Preview

After hearing that the agency was a fraud, Jandi acts impulsively, and Kangsan sees the shipowner who left home and never returned.
Meanwhile, Gyu-seon accidentally witnesses Chan-ran and Gyu-cheol and is shocked...

• Like 3