[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, tiMadam said:

Was there an extension?

I thought this has 3 more episodes..not sure.

Nope it ends tomorrow confirmed by the drama itself saying it outright at the end of todays episode. 

At this point, MR deserves someone who doesn’t waver on her like this. KS is a pushover and I don’t think he’ll be able to protect MR. Like people said, it wasn’t a bad drama at all but it just got worse and worse making it meh in the end.

• Like 2

SJ basically had two children with two different people that died. Someone is going to spread a rumor that she's some sort of black widow or something.  

I guess KS is going to become the father for both. 

Did MR just found out she was going to have a half-sibling? 

• Like 2

I had only watched the last 10 episodes or so, curious how it has been ranked highly. Usually, we are given a doormat FL. It is a change, the ML is a doormat and a pushover. He expressed his frustrations with sighs at most times. I thought he was a loser, but I could see that the writer went for the ‘blood’ meant little theme.

Much as the ML kept me wondering when SJ and JD were going to hit his limits, which he kept taking and taking, I could not believe the FL was doing the same. He needed to a be super obliging guy to create one big happy family, accepting the ‘steps’ and ‘halves’ relatives as family. :surprisedwut:

• Like 2

• 0ly40 changed the title to [Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST