[Drama 2023] My Gold, My Jade - 금이야, 옥이야 - Mon to Fri 8:30 - 9:00 KST

0ly40

I'm horrified. Jandi mom is the villain from Happy Sisters. Jandi may be so intent on joining a girlgroup to maybe get attention from her mother?. I will call Grandpa Chairman instead. Since we already had a nice Grandpa in TLIYE, i don't feel like calling this hateful old man this. Also he might have parkinson.

Jandi friend have recorded it. JP mother sings a different tune. Teacher asked Jandi what she wanted to do. Jandi wanted JP to apologize. He did eventually and Jandi said sorry for beating him and was still totally pissed at JP. JP mom mad at JP and drags him away. KS thanks Jandi friend. KS wanted to eat with Jandi but Jandi wants to hang with her friend and go to the audition. KS looks dejected.

KS reported it was a man that had died. KS SIL said that if her sister was still alive she would have come back and she got scolded.

FL SIL brought JP home. Seems like something bad happened at audition and Jandi was crying.

KS found out she went to an audition and is mad at her since he forbid her to do it. They are both fighting. KS MIL drags him out. KS SIL scold Jandi and comfort her. KS MIL fights with KS and blames him for her daughter disappearing. KS is hurt. KS is watching at family photo and having flashback of Jandi at a playground. MIL comes. More flashback. Jandi mom abandoned KS and Jandi. She saw Jandi as a burden. KS is crying to the picture.

Mirae tries to feed Chairman but he throws it away. MR tries to see if hes hurt but he push her away. Disgusting old man.

KS and Jandi talk. KS wants to hug Jandi but she avoids him. Feels shes too old for it. Jandi show her tongue. They both laugh. It ends.

3 previews
Kangsan works hard to save the side dish shop. Seon-dal arranges a meeting with Kang-san, who is busy, without saying anything. Meanwhile, Mirae finally goes to work for the first time.
Suji casually throws a word to Mi-rae as she leaves the house. Because of those words, old memories that I tried to forget come back and tighten the breath of the future...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@dramaninja Probably. I will probably also dislike FL SIL,SML, SML Father majority of the drama. There is no excuse how he treats Mirae. She has been living with him for about 20 years. He shouldnt have let his daughter adopt Mirae if she was gonna be treated like trash then. If his daughters life was saved by adopting Mirae, he should atleast show decency and not treat her like dirt. I already feel extremely bad for both Mirae and Kang San.

• Like 2

@backstreetboysfan Yep. I checked the subs. She regretted taking KS hand and giving birth to Jandi. She considered KS and Jandi an obstacle to her life. Seems like KS never really told the family what Jeon Su said. He just told that she went abroad to study with a friend. Suddenly she will come back later and cause issues probably. Hoping Jandi finds out later what her mother said about her. Since i want less people causing trouble with Kang San and Mirae future relationship. I don't want Jandi to turn on Mirae later.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Lunkera said:

@backstreetboysfan Yep. I checked the subs. She regretted taking KS hand and giving birth to Jandi. She considered KS and Jandi an obstacle to her life. Seems like KS never really told the family what Jeon Su said. He just told that she went abroad to study with a friend. Suddenly she will come back later and cause issues probably. Hoping Jandi finds out later what her mother said about her. Since i want less people causing trouble with Kang San and Mirae future relationship. I don't want Jandi to turn on Mirae later.

Yeah, I saw that to, I hope she doesn't as well.

• Like 1

Sorry feeling ill so im too lazy to recap today. SIL is awful. She said some nasty things. Chairman let MR bandage him today atleast.

SIL didn't like it that MR got a job since she didn't want to take care of Chairman and wanted MR to do it. MR get flashbacks of being abandoned in an apartment with garbage on the floor like empty bags of chips it looks like. So MR is having a panic attack i think while driving. It ends on a cliffhanger of MR driving towards Jandi.

From preview KS meets MR at the academy and is mad in front of HR(Ho Rang).

I think Jandi will get scammed or something. I think that what it was about from preview.

4 previews
Jandi gets accepted into the agency of her dreams, but she is worried about where she will get the 10 million won for training. She wants to earn money in an honest way, but it is not possible.
An idea flashed in his mind. The eyes of the middle school 2nd bottle JANDI shimmered ominously.

• Like 3

@dramaninja Indeed. But she will repay it by helping Jandi like in the trailer. Looking forward how it will progress. It will be a long time before Mirae and Kang San fall in love. Going by char profiles it had SML as Mirae future fiance. I wonder what will happen there. For the moment, what i will look forward to is relationship between Jandi and Mirae. Probably have to wait for romance to 50-60+. 

Been feeling bad for Mirae every episode so far. Seems like Chairman can't accept Mirae cause of what happened to his biological Granddaughter and can't let go.

• Like 2

@dramaninja I feel like MR will either end up leaving home or get into an accident before she is treated better. From the intro, MR and Jandi will become really close. Some have speculated that KS wife may return as part of a trainer or something in the entertainment and MR will run into her there if she ends up becoming an trainee. If that is the case, i hope Mirae finds out that her mother saw her as a mistake. Would like to see KS get divorced and Mirae breaking up with SML by episode 50-60. Since it's a daily drama we know the romance most likely won't start properly until midway atleast. With KS still being married and all.

I hope KS in-laws find out what horrible things Jeon-su said before leaving. Going from the posters, i see Mirae being close to KS in-laws.

• Like 2