[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

44 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

So the secretary is still alive, but YK know no the truth about her real chil??

So HS is dies, maybe a time jump, but why she is in a car and injury ? i thought the RickRoll'D will hit her lol

Obviously she has been knocked down. But @LeftCoastOppa says we must have faith in the healing abilities of kdrama characters. So we should see HS being dumped by the roadside by the rubbish and her rubbish husband. Miraculously saved by IH who by the way had a fractured skull a few weeks ago.  She will recover and maybe her brain improves because it was rearranged in the accident.

I am really looking forward to the end when fake SY and Ma end up in prison or dead.  Both of them are children abuser or killer. Kdrama does not let them getaway for hurting children.

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah isn’t hit and run :sweat_smile: are they trying to dispose of her body too , @maribella we may be lucky and we may get HS 0.2  # her twin lol 

chingus, the accident will cause blood clot in brain. they will do surgery. thanks to doctors and brain boost medicine, her brain cells will grow and she will come back as a new confident woman. problem solved. :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmSFLPPVlXORZLWrKrIHl

• LOL 6

Chingus,

I have asked @partyon to put up a poll. Anyone with questions for the poll, please pass 'em to partyon. 

Thank you all.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's. @Ameera Ali @Lmangla  @backstreetboysfan @maribella  @marrez1

WHo WILL SAVE HS ???? 

Will They show us who saves Hye Soo ??

We see even IN Ha is a coward. he cover's upp his grandma's crime

Maybe tomorrow's cliffhanger? 
She's all bloodied and is in a car. Maybe someone found her.

Where are her two supposed friends, the backstabbing Lee and  orphanage friend when she left the prison? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, chdom said:

I just can’t see the revenge thing because HS doesn’t have it in her. 

Agreed, she's so pathetic it's sad... the only way I can see things working is her having a serious personality shift. Perhaps she will. Or they can pull a Secret House and bring in her twin. It worked for them. Lol

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

WHo WILL SAVE HS ???? 

No idea yet. I doubt IH will. Maybe another rich person? Or Yoo Min-Sung's wife if she wakes up? HS needs that benefactor (and to smarten up.) Hoping she comes back as a powerful lawyer. And I hope they don't rush it. I also get a terrible feeling they'll kill off HB a la Heaven's Promise. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

40 episodes Poll

To quote @maribella who PMed me:

"Hi @partyon I think we should have a poll now. Almost 40 episodes."

So a poll is now up - designed 100% by @maribella chingu :loveu:

image.png

cr. @agenth

Chingu @agenth photoshopped this picture for the Witch's Game thread in the Soompi Christmas Cheer Festival event. Pretty great, huh? :kiss_wink: If you haven't had the chance to yet visit our Christmas event, please drop by here.

re: @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

tagging: @Lmangla  @chococarmela @UnniSarah @LeftCoastOppa @maribella @chdom @marrez1 @melodictrain @Thong Thin @Nomorelisa @Ameera Ali @backstreetboysfan @Yazusa @CupcakeEonni @vintage

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Can someone help explain how JH can use SY to blackmail Prosecutor Joo? Saw that option in the poll but did not understand the rationale behind it.

I mean HS is not his real daughter anyway. The fact that she is YK's real daughter may make him even more furious with YK and HS so how does SY's real identity affect him?

4 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Can someone help explain how JH can use SY to blackmail Prosecutor Joo? Saw that option in the poll but did not understand the rationale behind it.

I mean HS is not his real daughter anyway. The fact that she is YK's real daughter may make him even more furious with YK and HS so how does SY's real identity affect him?

I wrote the poll. Poll answers are meant to cover what poll-takers may think, true or false or maybe. That is why there are always 3-4 options and none of the above.

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Omg so IH thinks HS is his cousin?

Omg someone please find HS.

Nope, they cannot be related. His father was Ma's kid with another man, the only option for them to be a couple.

There will be another round of DNA tests and hidden tests. Remember there are 120 episodes. 

6 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Yoo Min-Sung's wife if she wakes up? HS needs that

Isn't she dead? IH never visited her.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Because if the truth comes out about SY it will ruin Prosecutor Joo's reputation/career. He is having her impersonate his dead daughter so the truth will cause him damage. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ep 38, finally Ma revealed to In Ha why he can't marry HS, they are cousin :scream:

Poor In Ha, his hopes to marry HS were dashed.

Sec Ko & Sec An seems to have a lot of dirts on their hands, that's the reason they have to obey

to so many masters - YK, MA, SY

Phew! .. lucky Ko escaped with only slight injury to his leg . I still find the convo between YK & Ko at the hospital bed seems a little bit off..,..doesn't look like employer employee relationship.:rubchin:

21 hours ago, maribella said:

@Thong Thin I think Ko may die, and in YK's arms but as he is about to tell her HS is her daughter, he dies. 

:yaaa:  both our predictions were wrong. Ko SURVIVED !

19 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Wow... so is HS dead now? Didn't expect that for a FL. Maybe we'll get her twin for real or she somehow still stays alive thanks to IH.

Nah HS wont die...we are only at Ep 38... if HS dies, that's the end of the drama.

19 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@UnniSarah isn’t hit and run  are they trying to dispose of her body too , @maribella we may be lucky and we may get HS 0.2  # her twin lol 

to me is not lucky to get HS no 2. if she is another doormat.

:rainbow:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

16 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's. @Ameera Ali @Lmangla  @backstreetboysfan @maribella  @marrez1

WHo WILL SAVE HS ???? 

We see even IN Ha is a coward. he cover's upp his grandma's crime

I am not sure who will I just hope it is someone on her side.

7 hours ago, maribella said:

Nope, they cannot be related. His father was Ma's kid with another man, the only option for them to be a couple.

Oh I know that, but right now he thinks that, The truth will come out. We will need them a couple sooner or later.

• Like 4

On 12/14/2022 at 12:29 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, I'm calling it - YK will arrive just in time to push Secretary Ko out of the way, thus cementing him firmly in team YK

Who is with me?

Wrong. She was teetering on 5 inch heels, can she get to the man in time, even if she tried? I doubt it. I am beginning to dislike all the secretaries, esp. the backstabber Lee. He's even worse than Ko. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

20 hours ago, maribella said:

Obviously she has been knocked down. But @LeftCoastOppa says we must have faith in the healing abilities of kdrama characters.

Not faith in characters, but faith in K-drama IV's ...

Broken Bones? - hook'em to an IV

Skull fracture? - hook'em to an IV (won't even mess up their hair)

Amnesia? - hook'em to an IV

Blindness? - hook'em to an IV

Any situation, hook'em to an IV for an episode and a half and they're back in the game!

18 hours ago, chdom said:

It doesn’t make sense’s that IH wasn’t there to pick up HS.

16 hours ago, maribella said:

Where are her two supposed friends,

I was thinking why not YK who was so desperate to have dinner with her :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, chococarmela said:

HS needs that benefactor (and to smarten up.)

The White Witch Jailbird everyone is so desperate to keep her away from maybe? :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, maribella said:

Yeah, but how long do we deal with fauxcest angst before they finally realize it?

:headbang:

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Sec Ko & Sec An seems to have a lot of dirts on their hands, that's the reason they have to obey

to so many masters - YK, MA, SY

Secretary Ko is definitely on team YK after the latest episode. He was going to tell her about HS directly, but clearly changed his mind when someone took a shot at him. Still, its going to be interesting to eventually get to see whats the true history binding these two together.

As for Secretary Ahn, her stock went way up this episode, she clearly can't stand SY, and I'm just fine with that. I just hope before someone else takes SY down for good, that Secretary Ahn gets to kick the chair out from under her at least once or twice - you don't make someone run over their crush without facing the great boomerang of karma. 

• Awesome 4

Guys her two friend are weak. Not reliable friends. They do love her but even they can’t protect themselves because they have no BACKER. 

Now episode 38 was so frustrating for me Angry Hate GIF

I hated IH in this episode because he believe his grandma story which doesn’t even make sense at all. IH is another dumb CHARACTER . Smh smh smh If she is after the company why would she need Prosecutors husband. He too isn’t a good man and he is fine being used but lately it seems that he is also getting annoyed at being asked to break the law for his loving wife. 

I am so afraid that Ma is the one who saves HS. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thanks to doctors and brain boost medicine, her brain cells will grow and she will come back as a new confident woman. problem solved. :lol:

I think we need to thanks stylist team , who need new brain , all you need is sponsor to Europe, and new clothes :mrgreen:

169-C4572-D1-FB-4293-B7-F6-84332-B29-C2-

02-F28-A98-4766-4148-94-F6-15-B66-B8-B05

54-DC818-E-E25-A-49-A4-AFE2-980-DB4-F629

• LOL 3
  • Blob 2