[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

still can't figure out if Mr Koo is good or bad. At one time I found him so sickening.

Maybe his father is dead and he is trying to right what's wrong and his role in it. What would YK do once she found out what he had done? It's going to be a kumbaya ending anyway. She'll be forgiving him. Maybe he'll die ?

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Too bad, fingers were already pointing at HS without further queries & full stop.

Fingers were pointing at her not because there was evidence against her, it was because they needed a scapegoat to save the detestable fake so JH, YK, Joo and Ma all ganged up on her. Ma picked on her because she's YK's daughter and YK is CH's sole heir. Now Ma is sure it was SY who did it.

Joo was suspicious but YK told him it was SY and begged him to save 'their' daughter. I think he would be utterly peed off when he found out that she was protecting MS and furious with SY for faking his step daughter.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 1:17 PM, chococarmela said:

Is Yu-Kyung supposed to be Chairwoman Ma's daughter?

This was a question that ended up as a prediction- what do you know? The daily drama gods were telling me something!

On 11/22/2022 at 4:51 PM, chococarmela said:

Is YK not the stepdaughter of Chairwoman Ma?

I was also right about this!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, maribella said:

Maybe his father is dead and he is trying to right what's wrong and his role in it. What would YK do once she found out what he had done? It's going to be a kumbaya ending anyway. She'll be forgiving him. Maybe he'll die ?

Fingers were pointing at her not because there was evidence against her, it was because they needed a scapegoat to save the detestable fake so JH, YK, Joo and Ma all ganged up on her. Ma picked on her because she's YK's daughter and YK is CH's sole heir. Now Ma is sure it was SY who did it.

Joo was suspicious but YK told him it was SY and begged him to save 'their' daughter. I think he would be utterly peed off when he found out that she was protecting MS and furious with SY for faking his step daughter.

Not sure whether Ko will die or not, but I think he might sacrifice himself for some reasons.

HS was the perfect scapegoat for SY & Ma, not so much on Joo or JH.

Based on last episode, I think Joo is having suspicious on YK where he went to her working room & out  of sudden she walks in and she asked him what he was doing. 

Joo is a cunning Prosecutor, he has gained power with his new post as Prosecutor General with the help of JH. However, JH too has an agenda behind his promotion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maribella said:

I still think it's ridiculous that the strapping IH who exercises regularly gets thrown by the fake woman? 

CHingu this is  kdrama land and anything can happen. 

@Ameera Ali  Chairman Ma is shocked .  

Chairman Ma :  THAT WITCH!!!!  She put a spell on that man  

lol lol lol 

• LOL 5

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

it is so ironic that Chairman Ma think YK Is a WItch . Especially since she got her husband wrapped around her pinky. It is so funny that her grandson is also going to be bewtiched by Hae Soo , once she is on revenge mode

The husband must be really bewitched. He is not particularly fond of SY. 
I'd expect him to say ' How many more times do we overlook her bad behaviour? 

Yet there he was on his knees.

Ko called YK's late husband aboeji??

More intrigues.

I wonder why it's not as popular as VOTB. It seems to be throwing in the kitchen sink to attract viewers. :joy:

The HIFU device, gel. No watches?

• LOL 4

27 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Wait a minute, Sarah... are you saying Secretary Ko is Yoo-Kyung's son?

@chococarmela  No Ko Sung Jae isn’t related to Yoo Kyung. 

Ko Sung Jae’s father is this person from ep 1

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886b19a27cb03c3adb337

Episode 35

Ko Sung Jae’s father is DEAD. That is his Urn YK is paying respect to Ko Sung Jae’s Dad. Chairman Ma’s assistant at the beginning 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488633e915861c65a4d50b

Yoo Kyung’s husband is buried under a tree in a Park 

I willl search for the place now 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jung Ho Jin is Hye Soo’s dad. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863bcb140cd06b09aad4

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148860feee4a8a9cfc30e7a

She ( Chairman Ma) has been grooming IH to take over Cheongha Group. Although IH loves his grandma , she will lose him because of her ambitions. 

This scene proves that IH will always be hee favorite because he doesn’t squirm from telling the truth. He also doesn’t covet Cheongha Group 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863bcb140cd06b09aad4

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

The writer has finally answered a question for us all.  What happened or where is Ko Sung Jae’s father .  He said hello to HIS FATHER

Ko father is dead, why is he still so faithfull to Ma & YK 

And for what reason YK paying respect to Ko's father ?

I am confused now.............

• Blob 2