[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

If she got out of prison just to get knocked down by the vile fake, just kill her writer. Don't give us that stupid 'surviving a full frontal hit' resulting in amnesia and full head of hair that's untouched.

Bring in her twin that looked like her, as in Secret House.

• LOL 5
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, maribella said:

If she got out of prison just to get knocked down by the vile fake, just kill her writer. Don't give us that stupid 'surviving a full frontal hit' resulting in amnesia and full head of hair that's untouched.

Bring in her twin that looked like her, as in Secret House.

YES. Pleaseeeee kill her put everyone here out of their misery of having her clench her fist and her shaking day after day

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribellaher beef with HS ain’t got no age limit :lol:

So she may wake up feel to end it finally lol 

Maybe the WTOD pulls out in front of her , she survives but not her foetus.

I hope it will be revealed that her father is a clown at a local circus. He has just been released from prison.

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, maribella said:

Maybe the WTOD pulls out in front of her , she survives but not her foetus.

Seriously SY needs to attend an anger management course...

But looks like the revenge will start next week with HS out of prison. For those who are dallies fan, can you please tell me the relationship chart is a good indicator of who ends up with who? I can't hold my breath to see HS getting back with JH, unless it's a brief show for revenge purposes.

• Like 4

Ouch, from a lot of these posts, I am definitely in the minority. I like HS. Her acting is average for me, not bad. I've seen a lot worse. It's a daily, the acting is rarely good.

As for her character, do I want her to wake up and see how horrible everyone else? Yes. Do I want her to take the initiative and get active? Yes. BUT, her wanting to be a good person and "play by the rules" doesn't bother me. The problem is that she has been dragged into a game without rules and she is only just starting to understand that. She wants to see the best in people. It's foolish, but I kind of understand her wanting to see the good in people.

It's the same with her friend from the orphanage telling HB that good people win. Realistically we know that's not true, it just makes some people feel better to think that.

InHa can't put on blinders and hope for a fairy tale. He knows the world is messed up. Where HS and her friend grew up wishing for something better, InHa grew up in the world of power. He knows that people in that circle don't play fair. That's why HS needs him. He desperately wants to help HS, but knows that he can't leap into decisions heart first. Out of everyone, the so-called "playboy" is being the smartest. Everyone else is just one truth away from total chaos (so many lies, and it only takes ONE of them to come to light for everything to go off the rails).

I liked when Ma was talking about being a shield/giving InHa a spear. Ma doesn't know it, but InHa is those things for HS. He's lived his whole life stuck in that game, and he has been subtly playing this whole time. Now he has someone he wants to protect. That makes him dangerous (unless the writers mess it up lol).

I don't understand why Ma doesn't want InHa to marry HS. If they get married, it means that their child will be the legitimate heir to the company. YG seems to think that Ma doesn't know who she is... but she does. It's like Ma enjoys messing with her.

oh my god omg GIF by Chase Jarvis

SY's voice and whiny me me me attitude have been getting on my nerves these last few episodes. Really? stalking your husband? Begging your mother to prove herself to you? If she wasn't so obsessed with HS, then none of this would be happening. She just hates the idea of HS being happy with anything. It's like she needs HS to be miserable so she can feel better about stealing her life. 

*** random notes

1) I really enjoyed the way HS followed the white haired witch everywhere. It was kind of cute. 

2) The shoes SY gave Ma were ugly. They're the same brand as the ones from Vengeance of the Bride and it seems like that brand only makes ugly shoes. They look like something I could pick up at a cheap street market.

17 hours ago, maribella said:

Well somebody clearly has no appreciation for the unmatched healing powers of a K-drama IV :rolleyes:

• LOL 5

@Thong Thin I think Ko may die, and in YK's arms but as he is about to tell her HS is her daughter, he dies. That's why for a good deed, follow up or begin with an email or whatsapp.

The idiot HS will survive, I can't think of how. She is the FL. We can't expect a twin at this stage to take her place. She's playing hardball with SY but as usual the good guys will tell the villains what they will do. Why oh why is idiot HS accepting the visit?  Be thoroughly nasty. Call her fake or by her given name. What annoys me most with HS character is that she'd be in the fighting mode and in the next scene docily talking to someone. There I was expecting a new confident FL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Thong Thin I think Ko may die, and in YK's arms but as he is about to tell her HS is her daughter, he dies. That's why for a good deed, follow up or begin with an email or whatsapp.

The idiot HS will survive, I can't think of how. She is the FL. We can't expect a twin at this stage to take her place. She's playing hardball with SY but as usual the good guys will tell the villains what they will do. Why oh why is idiot HS accepting the visit?  Be thoroughly nasty. Call her fake or by her given name. What annoys me most with HS character is that she'd be in the fighting mode and in the next scene docily talking to someone. There I was expecting a new confident FL.

SY is rage with anger  and her head is not thinking right, deep inside her wants HS to disappear but I think SY will apply brakes on time without knocking HS down. 

If Ko dies, then he has paid for all his sins. But will YK forgive him switching the dna results. 

@CupcakeEonni SY will only be happy if HS dies. As long as HS is around, SY has this feelings that her life is not at peace. 

• Like 5