[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

I just finished watching some clips on TikTok and the biggest Revelation. 

Seol Yoo-Kyung is the real Heir to Cheongha

why no one mention this @Lmangla @maribella @LeftCoastOppa

@Thong Thin l @CupcakeEonni @backstreetboysfan 

What a revelation!!

@chococarmela 

i just went back and reread the other comments. Someone did mention it   Sorry about that 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Seol Yoo-Kyung is the real Heir to Cheongha

why no one mention this @Lmangla @maribella @LeftCoastOppa

@Thong Thin l @CupcakeEonni @backstreetboysfan 

I just finished watching and the writer gave us a big shocked at episode 33 !

@maribella  @chococarmela    @Lmangla   @backstreetboysfan    @UnniSarah  we are all 

being FOOLED 

:crazily:

All these while, we thought CheonHa belongs to Ma, but noooooooooooooooo...what a twist.

The wonder SYG wants to revenge on Ma....

Now, who is the actual Witch... Ma or SYG 

Back to HS who is being sentenced to 2 years 6 months jail... lady.. .you better buck up your

brain during these 30 months and dont act dumb again after your sentence.

In Ha.. i think he is faking his temp memory loss & trying to find out if is HS that hurt him.

• Shocked 3
  • LOL 4

@Thong Thin @UnniSarah I wrote about that earlier on. @chococarmela was very happy with her earlier prediction.

Ma abandoned YK on an outing, but I can't think what happened to her. Perhaps someone found her and left her at an orphanage. Ma was a secretary to the father - CH's owner or maybe even her mother.

26 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, so if Chairman Ma is YK's step mom, does that mean HS & IH ( both have same Grandfather ) are half cousins? :blink:

No ... no ... no .... no .... no .... no!

Don't worry, it will be revealed that Ma was a plain looking single mother secretary, but managed to seduce an old man. IH's father I am sure was Ma's first husband's child or she got pregnant by some unknown guy.

31 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am so confused -- if yeokyung is the actual heir, then why is chairman ma sitting there giving orders @UnniSarah @Thong Thin ; why is the chairman weilding so much power then? 

She abandoned YK ( not real name) and probably killed her father and took over every thing. Perhaps claiming marriage.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

I knew YK had some sort of bio relation to Chairwoman Ma from the start, and as I kept watching, I put it allll together and realized she had to be a) the chairwoman's daughter, b) the former chairman's daughter, or c) the product of an affair between the former chairman and Ma. I've watched enough soap operas, both Korean and non-Korean!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, maribella said:

She abandoned YK ( not real name) and probably killed her father and took over every thing. Perhaps claiming marriage.

Actually YK’s uncle took over Cheongha. For some reason YK’s ended up losing Cheongha but I don’t now Chairman Ma obtained it. 

all I can think right now is that Ji Ho abandoned the real Heir who can make him Fly . 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

am so confused -- if yeokyung is the actual heir, then why is chairman ma sitting there giving orders @UnniSarah @Thong Thin ; why is the chairman weilding so much power then? 

me as confused as you + brain fogg. 

99%2BM7tPLFE9GPxhM0J1LNEd2RysNOX6ghToTIY

1 hour ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Okay, so if Chairman Ma is YK's step mom, does that mean HS & IH ( both have same Grandfather ) are half cousins? 

No ... no ... no .... no .... no .... no!

Stop banging your head, dont want you end up like In Ha 

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

@Lmangla  @Thong Thin 

From Clip

Chairman Ma abandoned YK at the Park

YK’s Dad died 

YK was an adult or Teenager she saw her dad died

Her Uncle took over the company  

Now she is Chairman Ma 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR4oxtqL/

In Ho isn’t related to Hye Soo at all. Chairman Ma is EVIL. She is the Rea Witch. Using her son as an excuse to obtain wealth when she was the one who wanted the company and a man who can never love her. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I just finished watching and the writer gave us a big shocked at episode 33 !

@maribella  @chococarmela    @Lmangla   @backstreetboysfan    @UnniSarah  we are all 

In Ha.. i think he is faking his temp memory loss & trying to find out if is HS that hurt him.

Okay, I like this idea, This would be a good twist, I really want to hope he would know in his heart that SH didn't do it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Actually YK’s uncle took over Cheongha. For some reason YK’s ended up losing Cheongha but I don’t now Chairman Ma obtained it. 

That's true the uncle took over, but she had to do something to be in control now. 

She is YK's father's wife, she said YK's mother was the first wife whom he truly loved. That seems to have some  significance, as if her son was second in the father's affection. I think her son was not blood related to YK's father.  If he is then yes, IH and HS are first cousins.

I have always said she was not the cool- headed, smart woman to build an empire. Yes she inherited it.

BTW  IH's father looks like SJK's father Reborn Rich. Maybe that's why he had to be snuffed. 

• Like 4

On 12/9/2022 at 12:51 AM, Thong Thin said:

me as confused as you + brain fogg. 

Stop banging your head, dont want you end up like In Ha 

:joy:

If YK know all this in the beginnings why try to force her fake daughter to marry IH when they related by blood the only way is if YK know that her daughter is fake already even if she did not know if IH father is not related to her dad.Sex And The City Omg GIF

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Yazusa said:

If YK know all this in the beginnings why try to force her fake daughter to marry IH when they related by blood the only way is if YK know that her daughter is fake already even if she did not know if IH father is not related to her dad.

We don't know if Ma's son is YK's half brother. Maybe he was Ma's son from an earlier relationship.

Couldn't Korean cousins marry? 

• Like 3

Tell me which country allows a prosecutor to interrogate someone who is the mother of your child and was your former ex-girlfriend?  Buck up writers, know the laws of your country before writing nonsense.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Chairman Ma in the VOICE oVer said that YK is the ONLY HEIR TO CHEONGHA.

Agreed that was what she said to herself. The problem we viewers have was that there were many missing puzzles in the plot that should have explained the roles each character plays.  Example, from the beginning we should know why YK is seeking revenge.  We only realised about the revenge at episode 33.  How did she landed her job in CH as Ma's Secretary?  Does Ma know she is the daughter of the original owner of CH from the beginning?  Why did she employ her?  Why did Ma placed SY {Cuckoo's egg} in YK's nest? Was the reason for this to have an axe over YK's head? Yes, she manipulated YK to marry by getting rid of Miso's father due to CH about to be investigated by the prosecutor.  So many holes in the plot that makes the story very messy and should be told to the audience.  Will the holes be filled after episode 100? Or will the holes never be filled after the story ends.