[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hye Soo is on fire  wow  @Ameera Ali @backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa  @chococarmela

@maribella Do you like the new Hye Soo? 

Hell yeah I do! I went from skipping her scenes to being completely interested in her as a character, but I just hope, like I said before, she's able to maintain her vengeance and get revenge.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Yes, i was right about SY not able to run down HS when she was passing the pedestrain crossing.

However, I least expect JH to be there at the scene and did he really wants HS dead ?

I have a feeling the guy who rescued HS is Sec Ko.

@maribella  @UnniSarah  @chococarmela  @backstreetboysfan  @Ameera Ali  what  do you guys think ..

Too bad SY lost her still born baby.

On 12/17/2022 at 12:23 AM, maribella said:

Joo and JH had planned HS murder!! These two have booked a cell.

Must be under Ma instructions, right ?

On 12/17/2022 at 12:30 PM, UnniSarah said:

So glad SY lost her baby, I know miscarraiges are sad but for his couple , I am thrilled because they need to paya for all terrible things they did to Hye Soo. 

An Hee Young  had a weird look in her eyes when she looked at  Joo Beom Seok. She is either his daughter or his mistress. I am getting the Fatherly vibe her. So it would seem both  Joo Beom Seok and Seol Yoo Kyung lied before getting married. NOw I am dying to know if JBS is really an lly to the CHairman or SYK.  

after losing her baby, SY realised that she has been cursed !... will she turn into a new leaf and  repent  for all the bad deeds/words she hurled at HS.

Someone here did mentioned that Sec An is also from the same orphanage as YK.

Is interesting to know how  she is  related to Prosecutor Joo   

On 12/17/2022 at 1:27 PM, melodictrain said:

@UnniSarah Yeah it was a great episode. I like how it moves fast because it's time for the revenge to be set in motion. And for that, I decide to believe in the actress to pull it off, although her new look doesn't impress me just like @maribella . SY's actress is more beautiful in my opinion, and she steals all the limelight whenever these two are together.

SY's fits well into her role, she's good looking, tall with nice proportionate body.

SY is way better in acting then HS.

On 12/17/2022 at 9:46 PM, maribella said:

They have decided to turn HS into a fiesty one and at the same tim they forgot about HB. 
So did I. Only @LeftCoastOppa remembers. 
So have they sent HS to the board meeting without meeting HB earlier? 

As everyone has noticed the look, there is something here. Joo seems to play the smitten husband or is it real? 

The new returned HS better buck up & overturn SY & the rest who wanted to either have her killed or dumb her for personal reasons.

idk, Joo seems very suspicious to me ever since he married to YK. He seems to have his own personal agenda  for accepting fake SY & everytime when he & YK are together, he seems to be a caring husband only.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

idk, Joo seems very suspicious to me ever since he married to YK. He seems to have his own personal agenda  for accepting fake SY & everytime when he & YK are together, he seems to be a caring husband only.

This might be the twist in the story a lá Agatha Christie. As in Miss Monte Cristo, the father of the antagonist turned out to be the puppet master. 

It wasn't very impactful since 80% of the time we saw two women and a father doing evil things.

44 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

She planted the idea and the others eagerly participated.

She's a barefaced liar. Even when revealing YK's parentage to IH, she said YK killed her husband to marry Yoo. I hope the writer gives her a slow dying cancer like the Gold Mask evil woman.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

after losing her baby, SY realised that she has been cursed !... will she turn into a new leaf and  repent  for all the bad deeds/words she hurled at HS.

I'm hoping for her redemption, mainly because of the story in the past where she knew the orphanage's director was her mom and despised her for her involvement with random men. Interestingly, I found her background is similar with JH's - abandoned by their real fathers, raised by real mothers who were blinded with money in a rather disadvantaged environment (well SY got a bit lucky later on but still).

29 minutes ago, maribella said:

She's a barefaced liar. Even when revealing YK's parentage to IH, she said YK killed her husband to marry Yoo. I hope the writer gives her a slow dying cancer like the Gold Mask evil woman.

Remember the synopsis that says a mother and a daughter go through a bloody battle and then fight against evil together? I think it essentially indicates that we will have a battle between HS and YK first due to Ma's lies and then they will team up to fight Ma once the truth is revealed. 

• Like 4

EP 40

HS should have clocked JH with her fist instead of a girly slap at their meet up. 

Noticed HB is not talking. I wonder if this started since the night HS disappeared or it could be trauma suffered from living with the terrible trio. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

against evil together? I think it essentially indicates that we will have a battle between HS and YK first due to Ma's lies and then they will team up to fight Ma once the truth

Could be. But the summaries are sometimes wrong or misleading. 

Ma said to IH that he knew why he could not marry HS. While she did reveal that YK was her stepdaughter, ergo implied that he was her nephew, I don't remember her telling him that HS was YK's birth mother. Did I miss something?

I'm sure she was pregnant with another man's child when she got married. Otherwise we won't get our couple and happy ending.

13 minutes ago, melodictrain said:

I'm hoping for her redemption, mainly because of the story in the past where she knew the orphanage's

She darn well pay for what she had done. Stole HS' mother, future, lived a life of luxury, her man, her husband and stacks of other evil deeds.  

She reminds of the evil woman in Tears of Heaven. I could not find any subbed episodes. :sleepy:

The same fake daughter scenario, real daughter was rejected till the end. YK at least loved HS all along - only her over indulgence of SY spoilt that.

have a feeling the guy who rescued HS is Sec Ko.

Oh no, you are not becoming another fan of Ko's, are you? Like we know who.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, maribella said:

I don't remember her telling him that HS was YK's birth mother. Did I miss something?

Shouldn't it be the other way around (YK is HS's birth mother)? IH found out this himself with the DNA test after HS told him YK was her mother.

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

Could be. But the summaries are sometimes wrong or misleading.

Either way I think Ma's fate is doomed at the end. There's no way for her to be alive or live well with her wrongdoings. All the games could not have started without her messing YK's life first.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Remember the synopsis that says a mother and a daughter go through a bloody battle and then fight against evil together? I think it essentially indicates that we will have a battle between HS and YK first due to Ma's lies and then they will team up to fight Ma once the truth is revealed. 

Exactly chingu, they will eventually fight together against Ma. YK and HY was always the endgame. 

YK’s husband is still puzzling. He seems to feel a little bit guilty about what he did to HS. Once he finds out the truth about HS, he will be scared of actually loosing YK for good . Lol lol 

@melodictrain  Chairman Ma created the present YK and even now the present HS. I especially loved how YK told hubby she will be extra MALICIOUS because she was betrayed by the people she loved. 

We all know SY will never do anything unless she has someuto gain. 

• Like 4

Seems Ma is pointing fingers at YK for HS taxi accident so that mother & daughter will be fighting agst each other to create more hatred. HS hurling back the same words & sentences  back to YK when she was in  prison, this hurts YK deeply in her heart. I'm sure YK never expected New HS would said such hurting words.

Ma will face the hell of doom in no time even pardoning will not help her at all. Such a big liar without  blinking an eye & her playboy grandson In Ha, no longer have any trust in the old hag.

3 hours ago, maribella said:

MA is the mastermind behind all these witch games between YK, HS,JS, JH & SY.

However she will face the road to hell slowly.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Thong Thin Chingu , this was Chairman Ma’s plan from the beginning. Chairman Ma is always ordering people to bloody their hands while her remains clean. I wonder if she personally killed her husband so that her son can inherit the company. She is so evil.  You was right, SY loved her baby and didn’t want to taint her hands but she still ended up losing it. I had said she deserved it because she is the maternal type meaning she will love her kid but she won’t pers a raise her kid SHE IS TO SELFISH FOR THAT. 

I find Ji Ho hilarious. He thinks he knows YK but truthfully he doesn’t know squat. He assumes he knows it all but it isn’t so. Ji Ho is truly pathetic because he ruined his life just for materialistic gain.  It’s a good thing his daughter isn’t materialistic.  Ji Ho is shameless 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868f2c1de682c1f98a6b

By losing her grandson and that is when she will regret everything she ever did in this life. I am looking forward to seeing this .

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868f2c1de682c1f98a6b

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867396ce85f2b192b637

P.S.  There will be times when HS will mess up but it’s okay. She isn’t heartless persons and she is learnings she goes.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

I have a feeling the guy who rescued HS is Sec Ko.

Now where have I heard that before???

On 12/16/2022 at 12:29 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

- It had to be Secretary Ko in those shiny black loafers that showed up to help her

Oh yeah, me! :D

... I would also add, that in today's episode, there was that dead give away long pause on a silent Secretary Ko when Chairman Ma was asking In Ha how he ended up with HS.

10 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Okay so IH still thinks he and HS are cousins * It is stagged for now until they find out that they are not family*.

Yeah, I'm just REALLY hoping they don't drag it out like Second Husband ... our leads didn't find their way back to each other til episode 133 ... :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hye Soo is on fire  wow  @Ameera Ali @backstreetboysfan @LeftCoastOppa  @chococarmela

@maribella Do you like the new Hye Soo? 

Like? Jury is still out.

I have a few minor issues with her transformation - while I'm happy its revenge time, her 1 episode switch to beast mode is as unbelievable as her doormat routine the last 39+ episodes. Yes, I realize there was a time jump, but its alittle hard to believe she was able to leave the country - recover - travel to New York, Paris, and Milan, AND work in each place long enough to accrue any sort of real fame or actual standing. All in 3 years?  No.

I did like the way she threw Mom's words back at her, that was nice.

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Joo may have his own agenda, but I don't see him being behind any of the core issues - have you noticed, he never is in control of any of the critical interactions - he is always reacting to YK, SY, and Ma's action. 

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I hope the writer gives her a slow dying cancer

Nope - K-drama IV's cure that now too :lol:

4 hours ago, melodictrain said:

I'm hoping the realization that someone has set YK up, will motivate her enough to rethink everything else thats happened ... if they were willing to frame you for the crash, they could easily change DNA results.  They won't start working together just because YK might be able to prove she wasn't behind the attack, they need to know with absolute certainty that they are mother/daughter.  The the real fun begins.

Prosecutor Joo & Secretary Ahn -

Well she's calling him at home and he's ignoring it so its safe to say she's working for him. Also, as she called him by his full name today, I no longer believe she is his lost daughter.

I think I'm going to go with a relative of YKs first husband killed in a car accident. She's working undercover for Joo to get revenge on whoever killed him.

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Oh no, you are not becoming another fan of Ko's, are you? Like we know who.

Strange ... my ears are ringing ... I don't know why :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

49 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Now where have I heard that before???

Oh yeah, me! 

... I would also add, that in today's episode, there was that dead give away long pause on a silent Secretary Ko when Chairman Ma was asking In Ha how he ended up with HS.

:approves:

56 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

at least she smart she know to not trust man , when he say he will be strong    - she 100% not his daughter lol 

hmmmmm... how many masters did Sec An serves?

Can't wait to find out how she is related to Joo.

Seems, these 3 secreataries, Ko, Lee & An.. they all have suspicious background.

49 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I find Ji Ho hilarious. He thinks he knows YK but truthfully he doesn’t know squat. He assumes he knows it all but it isn’t so. Ji Ho is truly pathetic because he ruined his life just for materialistic gain.  It’s a good thing his daughter isn’t materialistic.  Ji Ho is shameless 

JH is also pathetic lately & seems to get irritated with SY easily, having slight disagreement over petty issues. He is not the same JH anymore.  I hope to see how far can he tolerate the easily anger SY who throw  tantrums every now & then.

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, melodictrain said:

Shouldn't it be the other way around (YK is HS's birth mother)? IH found out this himself with the DNA test after HS told him YK was her mother.

Either way I think Ma's fate is doomed at the end. There's no way for her to be alive or live well with her wrongdoings. All the games could not have started without her messing YK's life first.

:Megalol:I stand corrected.

If Ma did not inform him and she thought he knew about it, something is wrong with script. 

Ma is greedy and projects it on to his son. 
IH's mum is still alive. 

• Like 2