[Drama 2022-2023] Witch's Game - 마녀의 게임 - Mon to Fri 8:50 - 9:30 KST

0ly40

5 hours ago, maribella said:

I wonder why it's not as popular as VOTB.

I thought we all know the answer - HS's bad characterization. It's like the writer doesn't even try to give her any more scenes other than those with visits from other people. 

Okay, theory time. I suspect the Chairman will try to get HS out of prison secretly and pair her with IH so they can fight YK and SY on behalf of her. But somewhere down the road YK knows HS is her real daughter so they will try to get back at the Chairman Ma together.

IH will take HS's side whatever she does. But I can't imagine what SY and JH will do once all the secrets go out. 

20 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I believe Ko loves YK and wants her to get her happiness eventually.

Damn the love line in this show is no joke. Someone said before it should be the battle of secretaries and now I get why. We got Ko love YK and YK's secretary love him. IH's secretary as a friend to HS but love SY...

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@chococarmela  No Ko Sung Jae isn’t related to Yoo Kyung. 

Ko Sung Jae’s father is this person from ep 1

Episode 35

Ko Sung Jae’s father is DEAD. That is his Urn YK is paying respect to Ko Sung Jae’s Dad. Chairman Ma’s assistant at the beginning 

Is it possible YK have private affair with Ko's father & gave birth to Sung Jae before marry Jung Ho Min.

For all Ko's wrong doing, YK always forgive him.

@maribella  @chococarmela  what are your thoughts.

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

And for what reason YK paying respect to Ko's father ?

I am confused now.............

YK is paying respect to Ko's father because he was the one that didn't follow MA's orders, and actually saved Mi So from the fire, and sent YK the note years later, that her daughter was still alive.

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I believe Ko loves YK and wants her to get her happiness eventually. But Chairman Ma may still be holding something else over him 

My thoughts exactly

1 hour ago, melodictrain said:

Damn the love line in this show is no joke. Someone said before it should be the battle of secretaries and now I get why. We got Ko love YK and YK's secretary love him. IH's secretary as a friend to HS but love SY...

You're Welcome B)

11 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is it possible YK have private affair with Ko's father & gave birth to Sung Jae before marry Jung Ho Min.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Is it possible???!!!

I Think Not GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

The writer has finally answered a question for us all.  What happened or where is Ko Sung Jae’s father .  He said hello to HIS FATHER

I thought that was YK's husband.

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

his mom even can’t stand his fake acting :lol:

Do you blame her? Quite a slimy made in hell couple.

5 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Ko father is dead, why is he still so faithfull to Ma & YK 

And for what reason YK paying respect to Ko's father ?

I am confused now.............

Ko said once that he thinks of her as his sister . So I think the father may have been good to her while  growing up.

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I have no idea @Thong Thin . 
I believe Ko loves YK and wants her to get her happiness eventually. But Chairman Ma may still be holding something else over him 

I think he is slowly making his own decisions: carelessly leaving HS letters form JH's mum to pass to HB, carelessly planting IH's injured video for Lee to find, yea he may the unsung hero who was noticed only by @LeftCoastOppa :lol:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

She in La La land , she still thought she end in prison for bad luck , they didn’t  frame her to take the fall :lol:

..~ HS now I’m pissed , we getting there lol 

She has just figured out that she was the patsy? Quit clenching your face and hands. Get a lawyer idiot.

To think that she was a law student, must be a terrible university. 

• LOL 5

51 minutes ago, maribella said:

I am really trying hard to like HS but every time she puts up with visits from JH, YK and SY,  I screamed 'Idiot'.

Tell them to pee off,  you don't have to talk to them. What is wrong with this writer?

In my country walk in visits are not allowed.  Visitors must apply 2 days in advance. I am sure some kind of visitor regulations are placed in S. Korean prisons too. Let's be real writers!

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I am really trying hard to like HS but every time she puts up with visits from JH, YK and SY,  I screamed 'Idiot'.

Tell them to pee off,  you don't have to talk to them. What is wrong with this writer?

It’s amazing 
how she getting back to back visit :lol: 

• LOL 3

6 hours ago, Nomorelisa said:

In my country walk in visits are not allowed.  Visitors must apply 2 days in advance. I am sure some kind of visitor regulations are placed in S. Korean prisons too. Let's be real writers!

One visitor a day but IH used his charm on the warden.

He is all a woman wants in a bf but his face is droopy, should use the HICU device.

Everyone, who do you think will IH point to? 
I think it's most likely Kang Ji Ho

• LOL 3

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

No he do not love YK since he lied to YK about HS DNA  it would be different if he would look out for the real daughter secretly watch out for her and protect her but he did not so  do not feel sorry for him at all he made his choiceAmazon Original Utopia GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 3

11 hours ago, maribella said:

She will still be an idiot cause the next thing when she get out of jail  she will be blame is for the fake daughter  to have a miscarriage cause this writer hate HS character she is a punching bag trope for them evil people to blame for anything that these characters do bad stuff she will be blame for this and that through the whole show that is push GIF what the writer have her for on the show 

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, maribella said:

One visitor a day but IH used his charm on the warden.

IH must have bribe a lady warden (showing of his  6 packs) for allowing him to visit HS.

21 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Why love YK ???.. i really dont get it.

19 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Thong Thin  I think Ko Sung Jae may come from a long line of secretaries that serves the Yoo Family,  their loyalty lies to Cheongha Group 

What do you guys think??

you might be true...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1