Enjoying each episode. Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon both have deep dimples. I like the fact that the director does not focus on those enticing features, unlike in some dramas. The dimples come and go naturally as they speak or laugh.

Enjoying Honey Lee's performance, and the fight scenes look natural because she holds a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo, and due to her interest in other sports. She's also a natural comedienne.

What can you expect from Lee Sang Yoon? He's always been a stable actor. Although I wish he could be given more roles where he will be allowed more acting freedom so he could give more of himself.

• Like 8

Loved the first episode, but I would like to see FL end up with the friend prosecutor second lead. ML can find truth of his father's death just like FL needs to know about her grandmother's hit and run culprit, both get their revenge, and go live separate lives. The way ML was casual when he heard about the disappearance of his 'first love' (chaebol heiress) shows he didn't really care about her, so I don't want to see the golden gutsy funny FL with him. Second male lead is perfect. 

Also liked the fact that the chaebol daughter-in-law got out of that toxic environment (before someone had the chance to get rid of her). I hope she's living quietly at some seaside and is not kidnapped / hostage! She obviously didn't care about money or inheritance and both sides of her family were abusive. But FL and heiress have to be separated-at-birth sisters right?  

Good start. 

Edit: Watched Ep. 2, fine, the love story, if any is between ML and chaebol heiress not the feisty FL. That's fine. I just want FL to kick everyone's behind, find out who tried to kill chaebol heiress with that car, who killed the entire Yunmi family, who hit and ran over her grandma, who set the factory fire, where her sister is, and get that painting slush fund thief. And of course get her memory back sooon! This drama is good fun. 

Edit: Watched Ep. 3 & 4: FL rocks, ML and everyone else is good too. Binge-worthy fun show. 

• Like 6

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• LOL 1

It is also too ironic for the Hanju Group that their personal lawyer friend who is also a prosecutor  picked the crooked and wily prosecutor Jo Yeon Jo to represent the Group since they were being investigated for the "painting-slush fund" scandal. Now, that lawyer is missing said to have gone on vacation and the Hanju Group's main lawyer contact who is a  prosecutor is looking for her. Unknown to group,  that lawyer/prosecutor is living under the family's own roof as the heiress with amnesia. Her ex boyfriend newly returned from America suspects that she is not the heiress but is supporting her. When the amnesiac lawyer's instincts/brain will start to remember, what will she do? This is brilliant and Honey Lee is acing it. Can't wait for the next episodes.

• Like 4

love this series so far

honey lee is awesome but it also helps that the visible villains of her life are her petty in laws, just like what the internet told her, everyone's living a life of hell with in laws

I liked the evil older sister too, but now she's becoming scary. she's pretty good at her job so it's sad that they made her commit murder by trying to kill mina (and maybe even her whole family). I wish they did not go down that route coz she was really someone mina could have been best friends with

why do korean chaebols want to have everything?

• Like 5

Episode 3, so are we dealing with a birth secret here? Han Seung Wook/Alex knows that the prosecutor is not the real Kang Mi Na but so does Prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo, who also found out that she was a gang's boss. However, the prosecutor's memories are still hazy and still does not know that she is a prosecutor and does not remember how she ended up as a chaebol's daughter in law. Alex Han asked Lawyer No to research the parents of Mi Na's family history and the birth history. However Lawyer No said that he could not find hospital records of the Mi Na's mother giving birth. Lawyer No also investigated for any out of marriage relationships and out of wedlock children but could not find any, that Kang Mi Na's father had no extramarital relationships, nor illegitimate children. He therefore concluded that Prosecutor Jo was just someone who looked like Mi Na. But SW AKA Alex and Prosecutor Jo could not think of a DNA test? There must be something of Mina in that big house that would contain her DNA? That  would be some twist to a twist if the DNA confirms their relationship? Also, is Lawyer No being honest with Alex since he is also the primary lawyer of the Hanjung group? Since Alex trusts him, Lawyer No must have been a close "friend" to his father. Is Lawyer No hiding information about Mi Na and maybe prosecutor Jo? For what purpose, what is he trying to accomplish or what is he hiding?

We also have two women rival bosses. One an evilene chaebol gang boss who will rid of anyone on her way to the top including her own family. Younger sister who was not as dumb as she acts told older sister she knew what she did (whom she got rid of and how) and older sister warned kiddie spoiled sister that she is not a person who shares... chilling. The other boss is the amnesiac Prosecutor Jo who figured out that she is  not Mi Na and was informed in a fight that she was a street gang's boss but in this episode has not figured out that she is a crooked prosecutor. So, the setup of a showdown between the 2 bosses is forming. Jo's strongest ally is Alex. 

Kang Mi Na on the other hand is not the woman in distress everyone thought she was but pretended to be. She is far gone.... I hope she covered her tracks well and changed her identity and will be untraceable. Who will find her first? Will it be the Hanjung group, the Yumin group or Alex? Alex said that his way of finding Mi Na is to shine the light on himself which means that he thinks if Mi Na knows where he is she will be the one to contact him first.

I am one of those who think that Mi Na and Alex should be re-united and Prosecutor Jo end up with the hot Prosecutor An.

• Like 6

3 Exhilarating Scenes From “One The Woman” That Gave Viewers A Vicarious Thrill

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 27, 2021
by S. Nam

SBS’s “One the Woman” is keeping viewers on the edges of their seats!

“One the Woman” is a comedy about a corrupt female prosecutor who gets amnesia and accidentally switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars as both the chaebol daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na and the corrupt prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo. The drama is currently the most-watched miniseries for the past week.

Spoilers

Recently, Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seung Wook (Lee Sang Yoon) both realized that Jo Yeon Joo isn’t really Kang Mi Na. Nevertheless, Jo Yeon Joo succeeded as the next head of Yumin group with the help of Han Seung Wook. Jo Yeon Joo’s explosive nature, Han Seung Wook’s revenge against Hanju group, the mystery of the painting auction accident, the revelation that Han Sung Hye (Jin Seo Yeon) was the one to tip off the police about Kang Mi Na’s drugs, and the clues surrounding the real Kang Mi Na are all keeping the viewers’ eyes glued to the screen at every moment.

Below are three of the most memorable moments from “One the Woman” so far!

Jo Yeon Joo’s innate fighting skills

In episode 3, Jo Yeon Joo was confused to see Wang Pil Gyu (Lee Gyu Bok) and Choi Dae Chi (Jo Dal Hwan) happily approach her after she arrived on site of the painting auction accident. At that moment, the Samgeori gang, who had been following Wang Pil Gyu and Choi Dae Chi in order to find Jo Yeon Joo, appeared. Jo Yeon Joo subconsciously threw Woo Bum (Yoon Dae Yeol) over her shoulders and awakened her fighting instincts. During the fierce scuffle that followed, Jo Yeon Joo kept questioning to herself, “Why am I so naturally good at fighting? Am I really a gang member?” Her confusion about her identity made viewers laugh at the refreshing sight.

Honey-Lee-22.jpg

Han Seung Wook’s appearance and Jo Yeon Joo’s attack

Due to the fight with the Samgeori gang, Jo Yeon Joo couldn’t attend Yumin group’s emergency shareholders meeting. Han Sung Hye and Kang Eun Hwa’s (Hwang Young Hee‘s) plan had put Jo Yeon Joo at risk of failing to become Yumin group’s next head. However, at the breaking point, Han Seung Wook appeared as the group’s largest shareholder and completely turned the tables.

In episode 4, Jo Yeon Joo participated in Yumin group’s board of directors meeting and pointed out each of the director’s weak points after they made biting remarks at her. She charismatically yelled, “Will you trust in the head count of people who can’t do anything without Father, or will you trust in me, who has inherited Father’s blood?” She continued, “I’ll show you how scary dust can be after I step on all of you and climb up,” raising anticipation for her upcoming plans.

Lee-Sang-Yoon1.jpg

The appearance of the real Kang Mi Na

At the same time Jo Yeon Joo got into a car accident, Kang Mi Na disappeared completely after attending the painting auction. Having won the bid on the painting, Kang Mi Na called someone on the phone and stated, “Everything is ready. I’m ready, and so is the painting. You’re coming in soon, right?” The recipient of the call was shockingly discovered to be the conman Lee Bong Shik (Kim Jae Young), whom Jo Yeon Joo had been investigating after he screwed over the deputy chief prosecutor Ryu Seung Duk (Kim Won Hae) three years ago. Furthermore, the epilogue revealed Kang Mi Na having escaped her awful life with her in-laws to leisurely enjoy the warm sun at a beach in a foreign country, raising even more questions about the truth behind the painting auction.

Spoiler

Honey-Lee-42.jpg

The production team shared, “We deeply express our gratitude for viewers who showed warm love and attention for the refreshing charm ‘One the Woman’ has. A special story that’s exhilaratingly unique will continue to unfold in the future, so please spend your Friday and Saturday nights with ‘One the Woman.'”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1490505wpp/3-exhilarating-scenes-from-one-the-woman-that-gave-viewers-a-vicarious-thrill

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Reading through the comments, I get that this is a great drama.

Am I right?

So should I start it?

it's  extremely enjoyable

honey lee delivers and how!

i always enjoy lee sang yoon and honey lee's interactions

i like the contrast in their personalities

here's a clip of their interview 

• Like 8

Saw 4th episode, nice...

1. Great cars, mercedes :D

2. always like LSY in suits.. i hope this drama will be better from him than his previous one

3. Not used to Honey Lee... but i think audience just want to see how she teaches her fake in-laws several lessons for bring rude;  her fake husband; as well as her fake family who wants her to het away from the company ...

4. Hopefully the romance between the two will be nice B)

5. How come there is no preview of her gangster family? Why is she a heiress to that? If there is no assets or properties on that? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Episode 4 It is too funny that Lawyer No and Alex questioned Prosecutor Jo's purpose in staying with the toxic family since she knew that she was not Mi Na and her answer is for Mi Na and to find out who she was and she turned the question back to Alex/SW and Lawyer No who knew that she is not the real Mi Na and their reasons for not revealing the truth and they all concluded that they are doing it for the real Mi Na. Prosecutor Jo told them to hurry and find Mi Na, she also wanted to find her real identity and leave the toxic family she living with now. Just like SW/Alex said, it will be Mi Na who will be the one to find them or specifically, SW. the three are now accomplices, SW/Alex, Prosecutor Jo and Lawyer No. If the real Mina is following the news about her family, she will know that she has been assigned the CEO of the Yumin Group and that SW/Alex who returned from the US is the biggest stock holder. Since SW/Alex and Mi Na had some unfinished business, Mi Na will definitely want to contact SW/Alex. Despite all the abuse in that family and Mi Na enduring it all, she was wily enough to fool the Hanju household especially the big evil sister who had planned to kill her but failed, because Mi Na is somewhere sipping Margarita in some island beach. Big sis SH was also drugging her by ordering someone to spike her drinks  but Mi Na must have known and pretended to drink whatever it was because she would not have been able to accomplish the "painting heist" if she had been drugged. How did the real Mi Na know Lee  Bong Sik? It seems the Hanju household took it for granted that she was the meek and obedient woman and never monitored her. Mina doing errands for the family outside of the house, was a chance for her to meet with people secretly and plan the "painting heist" and escape from the toxic Hanju household. She really fooled them.

When the fake Mi Na wrested the CEO position for the Yumin Group which SH thought would be hers, SH submitted a report to the prosecutor's office that Mi Na was on drugs and had her investigated. But the drug tests were negative. Basically SH methods on her way to the top was just like her father, intimidation, framing, fraud and murder. She learned well from her father. Mi Na survived through her wits. SH was freaking mad when even her plan to frame whom she thought was the real Mi Na failed. Back at the house, Mi Na who just became the CEO of the Yumin Group who was wealthier and more successful than Hanju Group, the in laws knew who had the power in that house, the one with the money. Father in law relieved her of being in charge of the house duties and made the older sister in law who only knew how to spend money to take over the top maid daughter in law position

The ending when the fake Mi Na was in the house in her room celebrating her win but also asking herself how she knew all  about the law popping in her head and started laughing. Did she realize who she was and is? If that is the case the spinster sister in law SH and her minions will be in big trouble. This will be interesting to see how Prosecutor Jo will accomplish double personality of Prosecutor Jo and CEO Mina.

• Like 6

After a re-watch of episode 1, something bothers me about prosecutor An. Prosecutor An who is a friend of Prosecutor Jo is also a chaebol. He got the dress and shoes for Prosecutor Jo to wear to the auction as she was on a mission to catch Lee Bong Sik who was the broker for painting into slush funds for the chaebols. The outfit she wore except for the necklace was the same as Mi Na and they looked exactly alike. So, how did Lee Bong Sik know whom to run away from and whom to help escape? Did Prosecutor An just coincidentally buy exactly the same outfit for Prosecutor Jo to wear to the auction as Mi Na or was it planned? He also happened to have an invitation to the auction which he said was for his mother. In ep 4 when they were sent to arrest the fake Mi Na for drug use, he sent the officers upstairs and stayed down talking on the phone and when he was told that the case was transferred to Seoul prosecutors, he just shrugged and left. The real Mi Na knows Lee Dong Sik who led Prosecutor Jo who was chasing him to the garage of the hotel where she got hit by a car. Did Kang Mi Na know of her look alike prosecutor Jo and was it her plan to hit her look alike or was it Lee Dong Sik who got the driver of the other car to do it? Lee Dong Sik does not know that the prosecutor is not dead.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

I also think there is a birth secret here, MN and Jo look too much alike and might be twins who were separated at birth. One went with the paternal family and the other went with the maternal family (perhaps the doing of the crazy wife of their father when she found out that her husband had kids outside of their marriage). But we won't know until someone does a DNA test. 

I like how PJ isn't trying to keep MN's life now that she's a chairman but wants to give it back to her after she does some upgrades, I really hope they're related.

Anyway I'm loving this drama so far, can't wait for the next ep!

:approves:

• Like 7

The fifth episode of One the Woman, which aired on October 1, recorded an average 14.6% viewership ratings and a nationwide rating of 13.4, breaking its all-time high records.

The drama's highest viewership rating soared to 18%, ranking first in all programs aired on Friday.

Meanwhile, One the Woman Episode 6 is scheduled to air on October 2 at 10:00 p.m. on SBS and Viu.

Follow KDramastars for more Kdrama, KMovie, and celebrity news updates!

KDramastars owns this article.

Written by Elijah Mully.

By Soompi E.Cha

SBS’s new drama “One the Woman” is a certified hit!

On October 1, the new comedy starring Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon soared to its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “One the Woman” scored an average nationwide rating of 13.4 percent—setting a new personal record for the drama—and an impressive peak rating of 18 percent.

“One the Woman” also remained the most-watched program of any kind to air on Friday among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned an average rating of 5.9 percent.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

“One The Woman” Achieves Its Highest Ratings Yet + “The Veil” Sees Rise

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 2, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS’s new drama “One the Woman” is a certified hit!

On October 1, the new comedy starring Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon soared to its highest viewership ratings yet. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “One the Woman” scored an average nationwide rating of 13.4 percent—setting a new personal record for the drama—and an impressive peak rating of 18 percent.

“One the Woman” also remained the most-watched program of any kind to air on Friday among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned an average rating of 5.9 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1491425wpp/one-the-woman-achieves-its-highest-ratings-yet-the-veil-sees-rise

• Like 5
  • Love 1