8 hours ago, aria26 said:

she gave him time to speak but she did not like what she heard

i think it is on the father already, it seems that he is not guilty but he gave up hope that he'll be cleared

Yes right... but he was just slow in answering but it doesnt mean he didnt want to say. She was jumping to conclusion early, prejuice against her father..

On the other note... why does Lee sang yun looks younger and younger these days???:D:D... new girlfriend, new facial?:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

17.10.2021 Soompi E.Cha

SBS’s “One the Woman” not only remained first place in its own time slot, but also managed to continue its perfect eight-episode streak as the most-watched miniseries of the entire week. The latest episode of the hit comedy starring Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoonearned an average nationwide rating of 13.3 percent.

“One the Woman” was also the most-watched program of any kind to air on Saturday among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 6.0 percent.

• Like 3

This drama is too funny!! Those three women mother in law, Myung Won, eldest sister in law Jae Hee and the youngest Han sibling Sung Mi keep changing which side they are on depending on the TV news announced by the dumped mistress of mama boy ... they vacillate from Mi Na to Seung Hye whomever they think holds the gold and wherever they are watching the news avidly whether at home or shopping!! Mama's boy Sung Woon is now attracted to his wife the the fake Mi Na whom he now suspects is not the real Mi Na because he found a subscription for Yeon Ju in "Mi Na's coat pocket but took her side against sister and mistress anyway. The 3 so far don't even voice any suspicion that Mi Na is not whom she says she is. 

I am loving Butler Kim, how she dressed down Seung Hye for her arrogance when Seung Hye told Butler Kim that she should take the side of and care for the Hans since she was "only an employee" and an implication of "or else". Butler Kim replied asking the women starting from the oldest to the youngest what she did to care for them and each one of them replied with specifics of how Butler Kim actually saved each one of them. I am waiting for subs on her lunch meeting with Alex.

Lawyer No, inadvertently became the "love connection" or love counselor for Mi Na and Alex. In the end, he tells them to take care of this "problem" themselves. He is a kind and wise man.  I am waiting for complete subs on the drunken conversations of Yeon Jo and the people she called. The funniest though was when she told MIL that she was Queen of Joseon and it seems she confessed her love to the wrong person..Lawyer No!!!

Seung Hye is so evil. I dislike her even voice!!! She framed Mi Na as the one responsible  for the "painting/slush fund" scandal and Lee Bong Sik knew the truth about her so she had him killed while in prison. She is the real gang leader connected to the Samgeori Gang. She had the curator of the gallery who knew that SH was responsible painting scandal and not Mina, so she had her "disappear". Lee Bong Sik was on her wanted list because he knows more than he should about SH was put in prison by YJ to keep him safe from SH until he could testify that Mi Na was not the one responsible for the "painting" scandal was killed while he was in prison. YJ did not know until she was informed of the connection of the Samgeori Gang with Han Group, specifically SH. During the merger, she painted Mina as the one responsible for the firing of hotel employees and knelt before them asking forgiveness for Mina's transgressions. When Mina appeared, she was thrown eggs then SH had the Union Leader who threw eggs at Mina arrested. SH thought that the CEO position of the merged companies was already hers until Alex made his move. He convinced uncle Han that he had the means and ways to lead the merged companies. SE in the meantime wants a sample of a DNA of the 2 Mi Na's to prove that the present Mi Na is fake. How is she going to obtain a DNA of the real Mi Na when she has been gone for a long time and her room must have been cleaned or does Mi Na have a DNA sample already in the databank? How many people is she going to kill for her ambition??

Mina is back!!! Everyone thought that she went to China but her tracks were untraceable!! I can't wait to see what she will do to counteract SH and revenge on the Hans for what they did to her. And the meeting with Alex and Yeon Jo should be fun!!! All three of them are from the same town. What does the father know and not telling. Is Mina being kept away because it is too early for the birth secret reveal? Or will she do something on her own as she had been doing before?

Ahhhhhhhh, Prosecutor An!!! He is beautiful and funny as well!!  The loyal friend and wanna be love of YJ!! He is such a good friend and a sport. He gave a report about Mina to the crooked head prosecutor of a picture of volunteers wearing glasses and said Mina was the tall one and nothing else. That was too funny! He is on YJ's side no matter what and he knows that YJ is falling for Alex. I hope he gets a bigger role other than being YJ's loyal friend in the fight to come between SH and YJ and Mina. SH has donned her black marching boots since she was ditched by daddy to lead the merged companies and complained to daddy. She will definitely do more wrong with the help of her gang and Mina knows her best. Hopefully, Mi Na and Prosecutor An will join hands with Alex and YJ soon.

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

I really love this drama. Just the right combination of comedy and thrills. 

I really hope KMN will be on their side instead of just looking out for her interests.

Both leads are cute with their sticky looks and blossoming feelings.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, realistic2280a said:

Great! Finally Yeon was the girl that Seo Woon was looking for.. heh:heart:

Confession in a suit... nice... 

I know right?

I love how they came full circle instead of her sort of barging in on KMN.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

I know right?

I love how they came full circle instead of her sort of barging in on KMN.

Haha..there were hints and we want to believe it was Yeon Ju...i wonder when did Yeon Ju remember.. is it the night they kissed when he quoted his father...and  then she remembered? Or earlier... 

Overall, we are at ep10, so halfway to the drama... 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

The interview below was cute...though i wish San Yun talks more... the serious academic guy... :lol: miss him in All the Butlers... 

The portion of the interview where hanee was looking for sangyoon in school made my heart flutter so much.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, aria26 said:

The portion of the interview where hanee was looking for sangyoon in school made my heart flutter so much.

Im sure she is just saying... the campus would be huge and Sang Yun, being the serious guy, with his big glasses probably wouldnt be able to attract many admirers, except from his faculty or dept?..... suddenly reminds me of c-youth dramas, always between a genius boy and female lead who is always seemed to be clueless...

I stil laugh, during an episode of All the butlers, when Sang Yun mom was called, and not knowing it was going to be broadcast? When asked her greatest wish on Snag Yun,  his mom replied, she hoped that he would get married as he has approached 40 years old... haha what a scene/episode :lol:

Just the read the new and explosive K-scandal.. and it has to be just after the end of the drama yesterday...:huh:... i droped it early because the plot was too slow.. haiz, glad i did? Heee

• Like 2

Just occured to me... why sung wook and Jeong Yu were at the hospital together... his father died on the night while her grandmom passed away that night too..  

Yet we were led to believe that Mina was the one who talked to young Sung Wook. .  Clearly i have nothing much to do today to make this comment:lol:

• LOL 1

2:07...that was so sweet...

SW opened his mouth without thinking and then he tried to ''blame'' her...:D   

I laughed when he asked - ''Can I put my hand down''.

hmm... that was awkward conversation between YJ and Prosecutor An..

FBp2TwvUYA0QynT?format=jpg&name=360x360

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1