Hi guys! I just happened to watch episode 6 only today! lee Sang Yoon is too cute playing the lead. Lee Honey is too funny as the fake Kang Mi Na. I am so enjoying the series so far! :heart:

And by the way, about the fire incident happened 14 years ago at Hanju Fashion - both fake Kang Mi Na's father & Han Seung-Wook's father involved in the case? :sweatingbullets: I am so looking forward to see both leads fight for the evil together!

• Like 8

On 10/5/2021 at 8:44 AM, monalisa said:

If Mi na is allergic to nuts but Yeon joo isn't, then likely they are not twin sisters. Don't identical twins share the same allergies? I really don't know. 

"No. While identical twins often have similar allergies, this is not a hard and fast rule, because many allergic sensitivities are caused by both genetic and environmental factors, and more importantly, identical twins are not completely identical."

https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/are-identical-twins-allergic-to-the-same-things.html

So it is more likely then that Mina and Yeon Jeo are identical twins. Since they were brought up in different environments, that could be a factor in their dissimilarities in their sensitivity to the environment. One distinct similarity though, is their intelligence and mental toughness responding to difficult environments.

The question then is what is the "birth secret". How did one become a chaebol heiress and the other a gangster boss.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

“One The Woman” Ratings Soar To New All-Time High

Oct 9, 2021
by E. Cha

SBS’s “One the Woman” continues to gain steam!

On October 8, the hit comedy starring Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon achieved the highest viewership ratings of its run to date. According to Nielsen Korea, the latest episode of “One the Woman” scored an average nationwide rating of 15.0 percent and a peak rating of 20.1 percent, marking a new all-time high for the drama.

“One the Woman” also soared to its highest ratings yet among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it scored an average rating of 6.3 percent—making it not only the most-watched program of any kind to air on Friday, but also the most-watched miniseries of the entire week.

spoiler episode 7

• Like 5

i just watched episode 7 and  things are getting more interesting more intense and much funnier

i love how they present flashbacks like old movies rewinding

now it's revealed who his real first love is

Spoiler

it was yeonju he met at the hospital and not mina

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lechugas said:

i just watched episode 7 and  things are getting more interesting more intense and much funnier

i love how they present flashbacks like old movies rewinding

now it's revealed who his real first love is

Reveal hidden contents

it was yeonju he met at the hospital and not mina

Yeah I so thought it was, from a few episodes back, yay I was right!:).

• Like 4

If Yeon Jeo was Alex first love, why did he not know her when he first met her when he was back in Korea from the US? Why does he not remember her but remembers Mina? So what is his relationship with Mina whom he was betrothed since childhood, whom he knew about her allergies, scar on her arm and family history and had gone to school with? Did he not meet Yeon Jeo by coincidence at the hospital when his father died and her grandmother died and thereafter left with his mother to the US? What has made a very strong impression on him though was what Yeon Jeo said and did at the lowest point of his life. He never forgot her or the magic  powder but did he know at that time who she was since he was in grief and in fear?  Did it ever occur to him at that time that the girl who gave him the powder looked just like Mina whom he has been betrothed since childhood? For me, it was actually clearly shown in this episode that their meeting was coincidence. I maybe wrong.  He was surprised when Yeon Jeo talked about the magic powder at his home and that was when it occurred to him that it may have been Yeon Jeo whom had given the powder, the girl whom ooked like Mina whom he knew was also admitted to the hospital. Yeon Jeo did make a deep impression with her attitude which was different from Mina, he remembered. It irritated him when she grabbed the powder from his fridge but then surprised him when she said they were magic powder.

Maybe it is just me, but I actually like the idea and storytelling better at Alex surprise to discover the girl who soothed him at his deepest sorrow was Yeon Jeo who looked like the girl whom he was promised to marry. The curiosity and anticipation for both to discover their feelings and each other this time, unburdened by past family expectations is freer.

At this episode, Alex went to visit the hospital and then the prison to visit Yeon Jeo's father. The significance of that is the connection of Yeon Jeo's father and Alex's father, the occurrences of that night, the death of Alex's father and Yeon Jeo's grandmother at the same hospital, the same night, the meeting of Alex and Yeon Jeo, the girl who looked like Mina and her connection to people who were involved in the fire, her father. Alex thinks that Mina has the evidence to clear his father's name but it is more likely that it is Yeon Jeo and her father that have clear evidence that will clear Alex's father, that he was framed and therefore revert the ownership of the company to Alex. Mina though had also recorded evidence that would lead to indictment of the whole family but without her as a witness her recordings cannot be admitted as evidence.

Mina has to come back to Korea. The doppelgangers are the ones who can put the Hanju family to prison and that puts them both in danger. Attempts already have been made on Yeon Jo's and Mi Na's lives. Alex has people looking for and find Mina hopefully before the Han Ju family and safely bring her back to Korea. I think she will be back because of Alex, however Alex has to keep her away from him for her safety. Prosecutor An, is honest and hardworking and dislikes catering to chabeols like his colleagues and boss. He dislikes that the Han Ju family are trying to grease the legal system and the senior prosecutor to escape from legal recourse. Maybe if Alex and Yeon Jeo can show Prosecutor An that Mi Na has evidence to indict the Han Ju family, that he will be the best choice to protect her. He is protective of his noona right now and is getting possessive of her but I think if he hears the story of Mina Prosecutor An will be her hero.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Honey Lee And Lee Sang Yoon Face Another Threat To Their Lives In “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 9, 2021
by C. Hong

Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon continue to face danger at every turn in SBS’s “One the Woman”!

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor who gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee stars as both the prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo and the daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na, and Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol with feelings for his first love.

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seung Wook were in grave danger when someone disconnected the brakes of their car. Thanks to Han Seung Wook’s quick thinking, Jo Yeon Joo was able to meet Ahn Yoo Joon (Lee Won Geun) in the Seopyeong Branch Office and learn her true identity as a prosecutor. However, when Jo Yeon Joo reappeared at the Central District Public Prosecutors’ Office in order to avoid suspicion, Lee Bong Shik (Kim Jae Young) recognized that the prosecutor who chased him at the art auction house is the woman pretending to be Kang Mi Na.

In the new stills, Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seung Wook are out at night when they are suddenly attacked by a mysterious assailant. This mysterious figure, who is targeting Jo Yeon Joo at every turn, puts both their lives in danger. Han Seung Wook’s arm is still injured from the car accident that occurred when their brakes were disconnected, but both he and Jo Yeon Joo look furious at what just happened. At this moment, Jo Yeon Joo collapses with the bad headache that comes when she remembers something new from her past. The two eventually come to the police with their story, prompting curiosity about what kind of incident they were involved in.

honey-lee-lee-sang-yoon-one-the-woman.jp

The production staff stated, “This scene was born from Honey Lee and Lee Sang Yoon throwing themselves wholeheartedly into their acting. Please look forward to how Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seung Wook, whose fates have become intertwined, escape the darkness that is crowding around them.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1492659wpp/honey-lee-and-lee-sang-yoon-face-another-threat-lives-one-the-woman

• Like 4

3 Key Points To Look Forward To In The Upcoming Episodes Of “One The Woman”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Oct 9, 2021
by L. Kim

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “One the Woman” has revealed three main points that viewers can look forward to in the upcoming episodes.

“One the Woman” is a comedy drama about a corrupt prosecutor who gets amnesia and switches lives with a chaebol daughter-in-law who looks exactly like her. Honey Lee plays both the prosecutor Jo Yeon Joo and the daughter-in-law Kang Mi Na, while Lee Sang Yoon co-stars as Han Seung Wook, a third-generation chaebol who still has feelings for his first love.

Spoilers

Previously, it was revealed that the fire incident at Hanju Fashion Factory that killed Han Seung Wook’s father was caused by none other than Jo Yeon Joo’s father Kang Myung Guk (Jung In Ki). In addition, the epilogue showed Han Seung Wook getting confused about his first love as he recalled overlapped memories of Kang Mi Na and Jo Yeon Joo.

Here are three key points to keep an eye on:

1. The fire at Hanju Fashion factory

Fourteen years ago, Han Seung Wook’s heard from his senior colleague, who was also an accountant, that the company ledger was strange. Han Seung Wook reported that to his father who headed to the factory to check the ledger. However, he lost his life in a fire that erupted at the factory. Coincidentally, Jo Yeon Joo also lost her grandmother in a hit-and-run accident near the factory on the same day. With the shocking twist that the arsonist is actually her father, curiosity is mounting over what happened at the factory 14 years ago.

one-the-woman-11.jpg

2. Han Seung Wook who came back for revenge

Han Seung Wook, who was brutally abandoned by Han Young Sik (Jeon Gook Hwan) after the fire accident at the factory, left for the United States, and 14 years later, he learned from the newspaper that his grandfather died. Then, on his late mother’s cell phone, he found a text that said, “President Han Young Sik will do the same thing to Seung Wook that he did to his father. He’ll manipulate everything and drive him to death.” Han Seung Wook went back to Korea to get revenge, but he remembered Kang Mi Na’s note that said she had something to tell him about what happened in 2007. He tried to find her, but when he did, she had been replaced by Jo Yeon Joo.

Afterwards, Han Seong Wook found out that the assailant who hit Jo Yeon Joo with a car had worked at Hanju Fashion factory 14 years ago and is connected to Han Sung Hye (Jin Seo Yeon). In addition, he discovered something called “2007 accounting fraud” in Kang Mi Na’s tablet and realized that they were the one who framed and killed and his father.

3. Han Seung Wook’s first love

Who is Han Seung Wook’s first love? Is it Kang Mi Na or Jo Yeon Joo?

After Han Seung Wook’s father passed away, his only source of comfort was Kang Mi Na. When young Han Seung Wook was wallowing in sadness at his father’s funeral, Kang Mi Na consoled him. However, Han Seung Wook started to see how similar Jo Yeon Joo is to the Kang Mi Na he fell in love with. For instance, Jo Yeon Joo mentioned “magic powder” and commented, “Hospitals are the warmest in front of the emergency room at night. There’s mixed coffee, and people come 24 hours a day.” That was exactly what Kang Mi Na had told him a long time ago, but the drama hinted that it could’ve actually been Jo Yeon Joo.

The production team stated, “The more the truth and cruel reality hidden 14 years ago are gradually revealed, the more unexpected twists will unfold. Please watch how Jo Yeon Joo and Han Seong Wook will find the truth of her grandmother’s death and his father’s death.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1492619wpp/3-key-points-to-look-forward-to-in-the-upcoming-episodes-of-one-the-woman

• Like 6

Spoiler

2 hours ago, lila21 said:

he already knew Mina before he met Yeon Jeo as they were betrothed from childhood, the most important though is the connection of the fathers of Yeon Jeo and Mina.

did i miss something?

i probably need to rewatch since i cannot remember anything about mina and seungwook being betrothed

and i hope next episode we get a lot of these scenes in a romantic kind of way :))

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lechugas said:

did i miss something?

i probably need to rewatch since i cannot remember anything about mina and seungwook being betrothed

and i hope next episode we get a lot of these scenes in a romantic kind of way :))

It is a family thing, more like betrothal of fortunes and families. They are both heirs to their family's fortunes. Alex to the Han fortune and Mina to the Yumin fortune. When Alex's father was framed and killed in a fire, his uncle stole his place as heir and Alex and his mother left with nothing. The Yumin family changed Mi Na's betrothed from Alex to her present husband the son of Han Ju. The only reason why Mi Na is alive because of her position as heir and now Chair of the Yumin fortune. Now she is being framed as the person responsible for the painting/slush fund/tax evasion charges of the Han Ju family but Alex actually now holds the biggest shares to the Yumin fortune.

What intrigues me more actually are the birth histories of the doppelgangers are they biological identical twins or are they just people who look alike? What is their story? I also want to see Mina in action, her story how she evaded the Han bodyguards, how was she able to dupe the Han household to run and leave the country. I also want to see her comeback and help do away with the Hans.

• Like 5