[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

15 hours ago, STARSX said:

Tell me, do you feel the love?

------

I liked  how the writer connect  the sweet and sour on Hyejin and Dusik’s relationship.  hyejin not liking the taste of tea but she drinks it anyway because of dusik’s sweet gesture of prepping them for her back pain , also  dusik finishing  hyejin’s sour porridge but he finishes it anyway because of hyejin’s sweet gesture of taking care of him while he’s sick.:wub:

Reveal hidden contents
4406e972339f3bbd47fdf44167f2811994c01dce.gifv
b3202fbfa13d358280353e913b37e7bdaa5b090d.gifv

These are amazing edits! Do you perhaps also have edits on the location shots for Gongjin/Pohang? The PDnim for this show is seriously doing it right -- the wide angle location shots are so refreshing to see!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

The third mystery is the police (the crush). I CAN feel it haha. 2nd choice if I could probably is the chief Hong :D

Ugh. I love this drama. One of best kdramas in years. I haven't been interested in kdramas lately. I quickly drop em. They can hardly keep my interest but this one? Simple, heartwarming and truly a HEALING drama :fullofhearts:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, cuteyabby said:

or maybe they spend the night together again! :fullofhearts:

I saw the preview again. They were caught by the parents outside of the house and not inside. So the spending the night may not be happening… maybe they were arguing about something loudly when they got overheard by parents.

There was also a scene when SH was looking all sad and depressed and the writer lady looked at him with gentle concern and it suddenly struck me that 1) maybe he realized that HJ wasn’t interested; 2) the writer lady actually liked HS which was why she stuck with him even though she is a freelancer 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Is today only Wednesday? It has been so long since I last eagerly looked forward to weekend like this :D 

WOW @STARSX you are super talented!!!

I re-watched ep 8 yesterday and noticed 2 interesting scenes:

_HJ hosted the kids at her house, giving each of them different drinks. Since when has she become so accommodating, huge influence by DS right? :D

_When DS caught the thief, he asked the thief what did he do, then the thief asked him "You came after me not knowing why?" and DS replied "Because Ms Dentist told me to" Seriously DS, since when have you become so obedient :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6

I don't like gossip-mongers.

I was very sad after learning about the Village Gossip lady's back story. I felt really bad for her. No parent can truly recover after losing a child, especially when they were ill all their life. It's just so painful. My grandma is above 70 years. She had a child who was paralyzed because of a doctor's mistake during birth. She had to see that child live for 9 years and die. She still mourns after 40 years later. Sometimes, life is cruel, isn't it?

I wish she has won the lottery because she can give the money to AhRam (as a donation).

---

I don't want HJ and DS to be in the same accident. It's just so weird.

The direction of the story seems to go there. I don't like that.

----

The story is going so good. I wish they don't mess that up.

• Like 9

I think HJ and DS did not involve in any accident in the past. 

The car accident that hurt HJ's back was during her high school year.

but DS lost his loved ones during the 5 years he was not in Gongjin which has different timeline. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nyk said:

I think HJ and DS did not involve in any accident in the past. 

The car accident that hurt HJ's back was during her high school year.

but DS lost his loved ones during the 5 years he was not in Gongjin which has different timeline. 

Hello chingu,

I can't wait to know what exactly happened to DS during those 5 years.

@rocher22  I am rooting for the dimple couple -  DS and HJ

:relaxed:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Sunset said:

I don't want HJ and DS to be in the same accident. It's just so weird.

The direction of the story seems to go there. I don't like that.

The problem is I think for some audience, the story has no Straightforward plot , it more like Daily business how Life goes on and How HJ changes her perspective. Unless they have a coherent glue or conflict the show may suffer, at the end of the day the producers/Show Team needs the money. 

I too don't like the direction the show seems to indicate but lets wait and watch.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, STARSX said:

Hide contents

Aaaah :love: Glad that the show chose Pohang, it really is a beautiful backdrop to uri DS and HJ story. 

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Now Im not sure for which couple to root..      :D

Hahaha! Netflix also banking on DS SH bromance -- now it's a love square, maybe? :joy:

I agree Saturday seems so far away but I'm glad to be talking to all of you here and seeing the updates from all over social media since I am always confused where to get my daily dose of kdrama while waiting. Gomawo~! (Banmal to honor DS way of speaking haha)

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote GIFs & tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Pohang is absolutely picturesque, I would definitely go to visit if I were in SK now.

What is your favourite ending? Mine is ep 7. Although it was heart-breaking to see DS crying but finally he opened up and expressed his emotions to HJ, asking her to stay with him :fullofhearts:

• Like 8

First time posting in here... 

Truly a healing drama for 2021, no doubt about it. And Pohang will be on my list after borders open to fly to SK.

And woori dimple couple - just can't get enough with them. :fullofhearts:

tg6hbio.gif

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1