[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀

sugarplum892

The sacchrine sweet relationship of Jingjing and Yutu trods on merrily in ep 23&24.Jingjing's assistant,manager,Yutu's former roommate are all coming to terms with the new avatar of the couple who are enclosed in their love bubble without caring a whiff for others..The long distance love affair was cute.:fullofhearts:.Where can I clone another Yutu  Ai Jingjing?

Only letting my thoughts wander into 'U' territory.Going beyond that without extra shots of remaining episode is not good for my heart.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, minglanfan2 said:

Only letting my thoughts wander into 'U' territory.Going beyond that without extra shots of remaining episode is not good for my heart

Jing Jing dialogues please stay strong don't drop off the episodes of the drama Today isn't double 11 :hooray:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The last stretch of the drama is super sweet...I know some people like dramas with tension up to the very end but this kind of drama is also very good for me. Knowing that my OTP is safe, secure and happy.

I'm waiting for babies...lots and lots of babies. China allows more than 2 as long as the family can support a large brood. Hahahaha!!! Go go go go Yu Tu and Qiao Jing Jing

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I’ve not had the urge to rewatch a drama for a long time, since maybe 3L3W 10MPB, but this drama really makes me happy when I watch it. So now while waiting for next week’s episodes, I’ve been rewatching it and giggling over and over again. I think this is the best modern drama for Dilireba so far, better than that fashion designer drama. And of course YY is also nailing his character here, so geeky yet so dashing. I love watching him 

Spoiler

… emerging from his 4WD in the desert, his dark glasses and army outfit makes him look so WOW! I’m totally like Xiao Zhu, swooning over his appearance. And how cool it is that he made himself useful setting up the stronger signal repeater there so that everyone can benefit from getting mobile data. Definitely more useful than the other actress’s boyfriend who brought a buffet, and delayed the filming progress because everyone was pigging out.

Ok, back to rewatching Cat Love GIF by Tonton Friends

• Like 2
  • Love 3

at my end ep 25 &26 are not subbed yet so I re watched 23 and 24.  

I too love the  process leading to the rocket luncher :love:, I love their witticism  , and I meant to mention before ...I LOVE Sister LIng; she is up there on my list as one of the best managers, beautiful, wholesome , great happy and satisfied husband  ..and the little assistant is actually very mature and doing a perfect job in this drama.  

They are already so acclimatized that she comfortably laid her head on his lap ....you guys did say that his endurance will be rewarded in ep 25 LOL 

https://hui3r.wordpress.com/gu-man/youre-my-glory-on-going/

• Like 2

Yang Yang and Reba had a dream date at Disneyland today

Spoiler

and also trending on weibo; Yang Yang and Dilireba at the Disneyland (2nd; the highest)

I was wondering; are they trying to set a new standard for drama/CP promotion? they are SO extra:handsup:

anyway, HAPPY QIXI FESTIVAL, EVERYONE. MAY YOU FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE JUST LIKE YUTU AND JINGJING FIND EACH OTHER:dontwanna:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

EP 19 -24 Review :

You'll be my navigator to your home, because I really don't know.

YT manages to woo QJJ, pecks her at High school reunion , manages to baffle both set of parents and Now we see their Honeymoon Period. Yangyang's mood fluctuation here are top notch. And Finally RB's makeup improved. 

• Like 3

ep 25 & 26 subbed....and I am sitting here in puddle of bliss ...what a beautiful and to me meaningful story and bellissimo characters ...:star:    

"It wasn't very helpful.... translating the thesis " :tounge_xd:

"Let's get down to business" ....of installing the internet....and I thought, I thought  ...what was I thinking LOL 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1