[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀

sugarplum892

Damn baby! Yu Tu is a beast in bed LMFAo:omg::yaaa:

I guess he's making up for lost time eh? :smirk:

The way he sneakily lost on purpose to make Jing2 sleepover at his place. And his facial expression tryin' to feign ignorance after ha-ha. Can't believe he tells her he's a relationship virgin:tounge_xd: Sureee whatever ya say huh Yu Tu?! :joy:

Too bad it's not subbed yet. 'Cause I really want to know what was said in their conversations. Which I'm sure were spicy eheh. :smirk:

The thing on Gu Man's couples is the dialogue. The way Yu Tu teases Jing2 is similar to "Shan2 Comes To Eat". 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

The thing on Gu Man's couples is the dialogue. The way Yu Tu teases Jing2 is similar to "Shan2 Comes To Eat"

Gu Man in you are my glory dialogues more sharp, naughty and spicy :kisslevel:than "Shan2 Comes To Eat" LOL Yutu and Jing2 are more wild and intimate than Feng Teng and Shan2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Damn baby! Yu Tu is a beast in bed LMFAo:omg::yaaa:

I guess he's making up for lost time eh? :smirk:

The way he sneakily lost on purpose to make Jing2 sleepover at his place. And his facial expression tryin' to feign ignorance after ha-ha. Can't believe he tells her he's a relationship virgin:tounge_xd: Sureee whatever ya say huh Yu Tu?! :joy:

Too bad it's not subbed yet. 'Cause I really want to know what was said in their conversations. Which I'm sure were spicy eheh. :smirk:

The thing on Gu Man's couples is the dialogue. The way Yu Tu teases Jing2 is similar to "Shan2 Comes To Eat". 

LOL In what ep ...i just finished 22 ...and looking forward 

Spoiler

to the first kiss , check , fist sleep , first sit on my lap or sleep on my lap LOL ....wedding, honeymoon, basketball game ...so many firsts for them too .  :love:

• Like 4

Epi21&22 makes it official.Yutu and Jingjing are a couple.:heart: The family is on board too. Jingjing's bright personality rubs on Yutu. He smiles more,is playful and learning to enjoy life and not overthink things.I remember how his colleague had mentioned earlier of Yutu resembling his dreary high school teacher. The transition to a young man with a positive outlook from a brooding,self doubting individual has begun. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, jadore1 said:

Hide contents

to the first kiss , check , fist sleep , first sit on my lap or sleep on my lap LOL ....wedding, honeymoon, basketball game ...so many firsts for them too .  :love:

I kid you not Ep 25 bed scene is on fffiireeee

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, jadore1 said:

episode 25 onwards

8 minutes ago, Jolie Bijoux said:

I sincerely think its just a rocket pillow /plush lmao :glasses:

its just a rocket pillow But with that design it would be motivate our imagination

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

OK:spitswater:@linh5000

Wh--wh--WHAT LMFAo?! Did I just read?? Ahahah I honestly thought it was a rocket stuffed toy as well.:what!: A really cute one too, now I guess it.. wasn't ha-ha? :smirk::approves:

To think when Reba & Yang2 filmed in the desert it was only their third day of filming together & already they had to y'know ahem get into the mood eheh. :smirk: Kudos to both for pullin' through. :thumbsup:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Super obsessing over this drama! I didn’t expect Yang Yang to be this good at acting already! He has matured so much. In the best way ever. 

Dilraba is also so good. Beautiful and adorable. Generally just a lovely human. 

Anyone else obsessing over these two as I am? :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

I am such a sucker for love , but one liners I adore ...ep 23 "Will you allow my genes to influence your genes?   Our Yu Tu sure knows how to get us visually excited for their loving union ...They are creating their own  ps partnership  LOL  :Cornykiss:   and seeing the rocket toy with such prominent rocket shape just threw me into fantasy orbit .  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

27 minutes ago, jadore1 said:

I am such a sucker for love , but one liners I adore ...ep 23 "Will you allow my genes to influence your genes?   Our Yu Tu sure knows how to get us visually excited for their loving union ...They are almost as good as  my ps partner  LOL  :Cornykiss:

i thought that was soooo suggestive. Haha. I can think of only one way to do that unless he was referring to some lab experiment. 

in the bed in ep25

Spoiler

If I understood correctly (low, husky voice was distracting heh), I think he was asking her about the height of the pillow she is used to. Then, he kept throwing the pillows away telling her there is no need for those? What was that? Some kind of fetish? Lol 

I like tt he asked for permission but it was a forgone conclusion the moment they burst through the front door.

Yu Tu reigns here as he does in academia :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

LOL he couldn't resist his desperation anymore After he over heard jing jing's fans cheering her as their wife No matter guys or girls were also crazy for her So on the bottom of his heart he was thinking she's mine So his desired had exploded in that night

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@Latte_Anyday my mind immediately when there when I saw him holding it. And the crazy sly smile on the rocket says it all. Hahha. YT's thought, "I want you to take my rocket." Hahaha. 

@rocat 

Spoiler

I think the thing with the pillow was because she complained the pillows were too high and she didn't sleep well. So his thought was he will remove them so she can sleep better.  Get all the pillows out of the way so they will have room for other stuff. Hahah. 

Though, that damn bed has a lot of pillow! I don't know how he can keep throwing them. Haha.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1