[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] You Are My Glory 你是我的光耀

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Apparently the script writer is the same person as the novelist, which explains why it sticks closely to the novel.

That's great! No wonder it's mostly true to the novel, verbatim.

I find this very satisfying especially since I'm a fan of the novel.

• Like 4

ep 19 @ 29  " Your reply scared me"   ....they are back in each other's orbit; our Yu Tu is working diligently but since JJ is no pushover ep 19 @ 20 were sweet , funny and that's our girl , go for the stars and don't settle for anything less :love:  Forgot to mention , JJ is quite amazing, she read her x like a dish towel and in no way did he pose a treat to replace YT in her heart .   

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

OMG they are so cute im so happy Guman is the screenwriter everything that I love about the book is in the drama its like im watching the book come to life 

i love Guman dialogues so sweet and their first light kissed at the friends gathering so romantic

Dilraba impressed me her acting had improved so much

• Like 3
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, Dominique Lola said:

Besides, with China's emphasis on aerospace development, they might approve shows a whole lot faster if they butter up the government's successs. Less censorship and all. It isn't unheard of for the government to target shows after they air to make them censor even more after certain things receive public attention. Overtly lewd lines or territory maps with Taiwan/HK etc. 

The focus won't make it get approve faster, it does give the drama more angles to promote besides romance/game though, but Gu Man definitely always meant to expand on the aerospace part, it's pretty apparent from the novel. Also if the drama had issues with maps, it'd get taken down to re-edit too, aerospace or not lol.

I do think they could have edited bit more of Jingjing working in 17 and 18 but ahhh well.

• Like 2

Good to see Jingjing and Yutu back on screen together in ep 19&20.Chasing after his dream of space exploration is tad bit easier than Jingjing's heart. It does require more legwork than a confession.He has to slog and figure out the formula to pacify it's bruised feelings.I enjoyed Yutu's effort in racking his brains  to court Jingjing.:D

The normal family atmosphere sans melodrama at both the households gave a warm feeling.Waiting for tomorrow's dose of extra sweetness.:wub:

• Like 4

When YT said to JJ  Im afraid I wont have time for you, JJ replied : I dont have time for you either:sweatingbullets:  

Then they are perfect match :wub:  btw All the trailers on youtube made me watch raw episodes who else peek Duboku till ep 26? wish I knew what they said:coolshades:

• Like 4

Their bed kissed scenes is wild and it's safe to up on the screen

it's pretty good they both described the momentum in the novel

oh this the best kissed scenes of Dilraba i never seen before

Yang Yang is too wild and gorgeous melt for him:fullofhearts:

in episode 25

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

@Jolie Bijoux I have watched til ep 26.  Let's just say..Fans will be swooning over ep 25-26. Lots of PDAs..

Spoiler

:7555_attack: <<< literally this...

:smooches3:<< a bit of this.  So fitting, that it is a rabbit bitting the pig.

:ohboy2:<<< OOO loads of this...*ahemp* pillows

:kisslevel:  << every 5 minutes of this..

I just wanna say, from the biggest disappointed in Reba's kissing scenes in Pillow Book. I was highly satisfied with her performance in this drama.  **kiss kiss** Thank you director for satisfying our imagination :Megathanks:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

16 minutes ago, linh5000 said:

@Jolie Bijoux I have watched til ep 26.  Let's just say..Fans will be swooning over ep 25-26. Lots of PDAs..

Reveal hidden contents

:7555_attack: <<< literally this...

:smooches3:<< a bit of this.  So fitting, that it is a rabbit bitting the pig.

:ohboy2:<<< OOO loads of this...*ahemp* pillows

:kisslevel:  << every 5 minutes of this..

I just wanna say, from the biggest disappointed in Reba's kissing scenes in Pillow Book. I was highly satisfied with her performance in this drama.  **kiss kiss** Thank you director for satisfying our imagination :Megathanks:

Absolutely agree in pillow lacked of desperation of love But in this drama she and Yang Yang have a great chemistry and lots of fireworks

• Like 3

I laughed so hard when I saw what happened to the 3 guys who had been staking out JJ and YT for their scoop story. They were SO CLOSE to posting their photos and achieving the ‘pinnacle’ of their careers, the biggest scoop on a famous star and an aeronautical scientist! Wow, what a story it would have been! Even Ling Jie and Xiao Zhu were not against the official announcement of their relationship! Unlucky for the guys to have been 

Spoiler

caught taking photos outside the aeronautical research institute where YT works and thought to be spies LOL. Actually, it makes a lot of sense that such facilities would have enhanced security protection. Nice attention to detail there.

So many nice scenes and nice shots of the couple. I kept giggling as I was watching the latest episodes. So much fun!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

How mad if Xia Qing knows Yutu and Jing jing are in the sweet relationship As we knew Yutu didn't take seriously in their relationship before as a fanatic guy of aerospace He treated her as a co worker more than as his girlfriend Who as smart as him:hahah!:

• Like 4