Photos Sharing

Admin

not really into photography but loves to collect footage & play with 'em, mostly i took landscape just for fun hihi

this one is the latest tracking (few months ago) i had jungle to small river..

Spoiler

2020ss33241766723.jpg

& this kinda recent, hour to sunset, around 3 weeks ago

Spoiler

2020ss33268871109.jpg

Thanks for the tag @Lmangla

I generally enjoy taking photos of nature when I travel. As an introvert, I really prefer taking photos of my surroundings, objects, and even other people, as long as I’m not in the picture.:D

Not sure if there are others like me.

This was taken when I was in Busan a couple of years ago: (I just liked how the clouds looked so fluffy and lower than usual)

RUr91s6.jpg

This one was in Horton Plains (Sri Lanka)

quLXx08.jpg

And this one in Seoul (can’t remember which palace it was)

2CMZ4Zi.jpg

Hello dear @angelangie @Lmangla & other chingus here!

Wow, finally something to share our photographs with friends??? :lol: This is so awesome! :wub: Thanks a lot for opening the thread, friend! I've been looking for something like this so far! 

And this is photographed & edited by me! It's our home garden & we love planting flowers! 

106752661_2563724830605714_7651293626804

23 minutes ago, im0202 said:

This one was in Horton Plains (Sri Lanka)

Oh my god chingu! I am from Sri Lanka myself! :o And you have been in my country! Such a lovely photo! Thanks a lot for giving my mother land so much love by posting photos here! :wub: I am so touched!!!

31 minutes ago, angelangie said:

luckily the monkey didnt do anything and let us go

What an experience!!! :sweatingbullets: But monkeys are a nuisance!! You can never predict what they can do next! Anyho! Point is stay away from monkeys!! But continue to smell the flowers :naughty:

Crisp shot!

1 hour ago, staygold said:

Posting a pic I took during my morning run. This is called a cannonball tree. The fragrance of the flowers is just divine

For second, I thought it's a longan tree :lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2fIqCiIXdaN6FJV8SCzL

Oh... I need to upload my pictures first in order to share it here. Lols. 

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

What an experience!!! :sweatingbullets: But monkeys are a nuisance!! You can never predict what they can do next! Anyho! Point is stay away from monkeys!! But continue to smell the flowers

Crisp shot!

He didn't agree tho :lol:

d4cd17c532e7a4a9061a8356c2f463080f0515f7

44 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh my god chingu! I am from Sri Lanka myself! :o And you have been in my country! Such a lovely photo! Thanks a lot for giving my mother land so much love by posting photos here! :wub: I am so touched!!!

Hahaha cool! Yes I went there 3-4 years ago. Sri Lanka is a very beautiful place. I don’t get the chance to admire scenery like that in my country so it was so lovely to be there :wub:

@angelangie I know I was just very fortunate to get that shot... I think the sun was setting at that time. The huge number of trees helped make that ray effect.

Seems like a lot of people on this thread like flowers!

:cutekitty:

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i capture just the flower upclose cause i thought the flower is really so beautiful and the whole trees are so full of them, and there is a very funny story behind it....u see my sister is with us.....and then she decided to get close to it to sniff however she choose the wrong trees.....there is a baby monkey at the tree she pick.....

and the mother monkey got angry and thought my sister was going to snatch it baby....so it got to ground and start screeching with my sister......u can just imagine.....my sister screeching right bk....1 monkey 1 ppl...facing each other screeching at the top of their lung......

while it was funny...i was worried that the monkey will pound on my sister....so very slowly i drag my sister away....luckily the monkey didnt do anything and let us go.....just imagine the whole park ppl staring at my sister.....it was funny....embarrassing and scary too lols

lolol how the mother monkey got angry is really intriguing part like WOAHHHHH HOW CAN I SAVE HERRR?! THINK FAST!!:scream::joy:

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Seems like a lot of people on this thread like flowers!

they r veryy beautiful creations!:please:

i love to take shot of wildflowers..

this i found on non residential roads, a veryy silent roads somewhere

Spoiler

2020ss33241766802.jpg

& this tropical feels plant in unclaimed shore..

Spoiler

2020ss33279514011.jpg

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

okie a picture of the Mount Fuji :D damn cold !!! freezing cold lols

Hehe nice!! I went there 2 years back during autumn.

Took the boat ride out and saw Mt. Fuji from another angle:

YXr4HEk.jpg

Sigh all these photos make me miss travelling so much!

:cries:

I am loving this thread, being able to travel through everyone's photos is bittersweet but I enjoy seeing the world through your eyes.

I have been shooting with film for about 10 years now. I am not good at technique but I like how you never quite know the colours you will get and that you need to wait for your film to develop. I especially like how the wait also gives me a chance to reminisce about overseas trips when I collect the developed scans.

CNV000010

CNV000015

CNV000043

On 7/14/2020 at 6:25 PM, Ririgagarin03 said:

Thank you for creating this topic!! :)

Here's my entry from the land down down under (NZ!!!)

Like others I like to take nature photos. :D

Wow the view is :love:

Hope I can visit NZ one day. Haven't been there yet. Just seems like there's so much nature and scenic views to explore and admire!

Archived