Photos Sharing

Admin

I just went out for a photo-walk today, it was really nice weather to explore the neighbourhood with friends.

6 hours ago, Ririgagarin03 said:

@wallflowersforjane @angelangie @bairama those are Amazing photos!! :spitswater:

Thank you! Your pictures are beautiful too. I love New Zealand, drove through North and South Island with my family a long long time ago. I hope I can visit again next year when travel is possible.

@bairama Oh my! That's beautiful!

Here in Mississippi, we have a sort of tradition/superstition that I enjoy:  bottle trees. 

This is what we do:  Folks place bottles on the branches of a tree near the bedroom window so that the "Haints" (ghosts, demons, bad dreams, whatever is pestering you) will be attracted by the pretty glass (apparently they like blue best) and they fly upward into the bottles to check it out, whereupon they are hopelessly trapped.  When the morning light shines on the glass, the Haints disappear into vapor as though they had never been.  You've gotta love a tradition that deals effectively with Haints. 

This is the bottle tree outside my bedroom window.  I just used whatever bottles I could find for free to put on it, so it's not really pretty, although I like it just the way it is.  It is made of rebar rather than an actual tree but I don't guess the Haints mind about that.

side+bottle+tree.jpg

Hello beautiful people! 

Dropping by after a while to share photos & love! Yeah, these are some photos from my garden collection for the past few years. We really love beautiful flowers around us. :lol: 

111057717_2570232063288324_3046283337011

108664008_2570232036621660_4990998101160

Being a photographer is the best hobby in the world! No one can hide behind your back! :heart:

Excuse me, who are you by the way?? What are you doing in our garden?? :D  

110191498_2570232029954994_4185978067077

• 3 weeks later...
  • SC2019 locked this topic

Archived