[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is unreal , what YR capable off , but love the mask is off completely  , SJ can see real ugly she is 

he understood from the beginning that she was a spider and so kept his distance. and now he sees her pure ugliness, it will be difficult for her to play this sweet innocent "I care for you routine." -- one more reason for him to pursue divorce.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

he understood from the beginning that she was a spider and so kept his distance. and now he sees her pure ugliness, it will be difficult for her to play this sweet innocent "I care for you routine." -- one more reason for him to pursue divorce.

it was eye opener episodes for him , I think in away now he learn what she capable of in a massive scale , like mental case she is , she show him pictures of his lovely YJ , he lose it , I think ask for a divorce , he was so worried for his girl safety now :w00t:

DpruW2H.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

it was eye opener episodes for him , I think in away now he learn what she capable of in a massive scale , like mental case she show him pictures of his lovely YJ , he lose it , I think ask for divorce , he was so worried for his girl safety now :w00t:

yea and based on the clip @sal2 posted, it looks like she decided that she will just trap him publicly by claiming him as her husband in the news. it will be interesting to see how seo jun retaliates to this and whether he decides he has had enough of her manipulation and bad behaviour. even if he stays quiet, he is now going to be wary of her and see her more as a threat. also, tae poong is going to start cooking up something to entangle this... yu jung might retreat because it is her sister' husband. next week should be good!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

My little crumb for the day :wub:

YJ : keep still , is important job to be done  ^_^

5vY93At.gif

TP: hard to keep still , with your finger touching my skin :D

Spoiler

IrILQ0Y.gif

YR : nearly done , by the way wash my hair just for you today , I hope you love the  smell :phew:

fNXjFI9.gif

TP : appreciate it but I could easily hide it with the tie :D

DdB5w1n.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, maribella said:

Not me @Ameera Ali she thoroughly deserves a better guy and a better MIL.  Both YJ and her brother are under their mother's thumb,

@maribella @nohamahamoud2002 it’s easy to forgive a jerk in kdrama :mrgreen:

# A little of sincerity can wipe years of resentment  :D

hg2o8FU.gif

8gh2pfI.gif

KLaZpHq.gif

@UnniSarah agree , but isn’t easy to find ur new brand brother in law after you lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella @nohamahamoud2002 it’s easy to forgive a jerk in kdrama :mrgreen:

# A little of sincerity can wipe years of

@UnniSarah agree , but isn’t easy to find ur new brand brother in law after you lol 

She got hit in the head in the lift by that hefty woman. That's why she might or will take back that bum.  

Did he give her a pair of shoes or he works there?

I think I am going to watch delayed justice. Enough of this romance/ amnesia type. Anyway, I am aiming for episode 80 when the battle lines are drawn. YR and SJ vs YJ and TP:elated:

Edit: I am turned off by scenes with YR, she's turning psychotic, then they have to add the nerdy girl/YJ's brother pairing which turned me off even more. I don't like that family one bit, maybe a  smidgeon for that little boy. TP's revenge is lukewarm now and I caught the preview of him holding YJ. There goes the revenge. Another idiot. So sorry, have to abandon you all to watch the increasingly repulsive YR. But will sneak in later to see if SJ crumbled under that public declaration of love and got tricked again?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

agree , but isn’t easy to find ur new brand brother in law after you lol 

@Ameera Ali does YR's brother work in a shoes shop now? :D

Just joking, obviously it is a cafe lol.

why does he always buy shoes as gifts? First was sneakers fitting her style, now it's high heels. Perhaps he earned a gift card to use for shopping lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Everyone will probably see it in a few hours from now, but here's the translation of the preview for Episode 41:

Episode 41 Preview - English Translation (from Kocowa)

YR: Where is she going? Is she going to see Seo Jun? What in the world are you thinking?
YR (to TP): It's not Kang Ye Jin?
TP: You've got the wrong person. They don't have such a relationship.
YJ: Seo Jun was Yu Ra's husband?
YJ (to SJ): You're a married man.
SJ: What I feel toward you is true. Please give me one more chance.
TP: Let's go get that chance you talked about.
TP (to YJ?): Why would you drink so much when you can't even take it?
YJ (to TP): I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you back then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

if you are skipping episodes, don't skip this one! there are some great scenes here. seo jun is very clear about the nature of his marriage and he basically eye rolls at yura's jealously -- his point is that theirs was a business deal and one of the terms was to not interfere in each other's personal affairs. however, yura's attempt to control him and her ugly bursts of jealously means he is ready to divorce her and tells her -- not once, but twice! he even asks tae poong to find him a good divorce lawyer and he moves out into a hotel. he should have told his family about it but doesn't bother - mistake! 

since faking being sweet isn't working for her, yura decides to fall back on her old strategy of manipulation which has been working great until this point. so on TV, she declares her love for her husband. ha! poor seo jun. he thought he was getting a divorce and so asked yu jung to consider dating him. she is now shocked and thinks he is a cheater and her brother-in-law as well. ouch! as for ye jin, poor girl got slapped for no reason -- basically yura thought she was the mistress.

now, am waiting to see what moves tae poong makes. yura is going to get humiliated publicly because she decided to manipulate on a national TV scale. girl, why make such moves when you have a disabled boyfriend you dumped, a hubby#1 you stole money from, a mother-in-law you defamed, a child you abandoned and a whole family you cut off ties with. at some point, all these secrets are going to tumble out and blow up in her face. this is going to be one messy divorce. bring the popcorn!

:ilike:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

i

now, am waiting to see what moves tae poong makes. yura is going to get humiliated publicly because she decided to manipulate on a national TV scale. girl, why make such moves when you have a disabled boyfriend you dumped, a hubby#1 you stole money from, a mother-in-law you defamed, a child you abandoned and a whole family you cut off ties with. at some point, all these secrets are going to tumble out and blow up in her face. this is going to be one messy divorce. bring the popcorn!

Let it be as glorious as birth of a beauty reveal!

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if you are skipping episodes, don't skip this one! there are some great scenes here. seo jun is very clear about the nature of his marriage and he basically eye rolls at yura's jealously -- his point is that theirs was a business deal and one of the terms was to not interfere in each other's personal affairs. however, yura's attempt to control him and her ugly bursts of jealously means he is ready to divorce her and tells her -- not once, but twice! he even asks tae poong to find him a good divorce lawyer and he moves out into a hotel. he should have told his family about it but doesn't bother - mistake! 

since faking being sweet isn't working for her, yura decides to fall back on her old strategy of manipulation which has been working great until this point. so on TV, she declares her love for her husband. ha! poor seo jun. he thought he was getting a divorce and so asked yu jung to consider dating him. she is now shocked and thinks he is a cheater and her brother-in-law as well. ouch! as for ye jin, poor girl got slapped for no reason -- basically yura thought she was the mistress.

One of the biggest mistakes YR made was in coming on her news show to expose him as her husband. Another one was in changing the script from not interfering in each others lives to now trying to claim him as a husband and be jealous. YR would have never gone this far is SJ was a soft touch and she could control him. As someone once pointed out in this thread she would have lost interest in him , but because he has turned out to not be a soft touch and she can't manipulate him or control him her pride is hurt and she is angry that he does not fall for her schemes. Also YR wanted him to fall in love with her and instead she sees he has been with another woman. YR is falling into her own trap and will end up falling for SJ and will be very afraid later when all of her messy past comes out along with all her manipulations and schemes. YR is a crazy thug and she will only get worse in harming people if they get in her way in keeping SJ.

It is true that when she is exposed it will most likely be very public as she is a public figure. She will be ruined by what comes out. I think we have a long way to go before this happens though. For now she thinks she has pushed him in a corner and what she will realize is he is even more determined now to divorce her. When she realizes he wont stop and is dead serious in getting rid of her no matter what the cost her next plan is to say she is pregnant. Either she tries to get him drunk or drugged to do it. She knows he is on his guard so she will have to plan it so he is not suspicious and try to sleep with him or say she did to plot a fake pregnancy or sleep with someone else to get pregnant to put it on SJ. YR knows that the only way to stay in that marriage will be to do something that the elders will force SJ to stay and not divorce and a child will do it. 

SJ's worst mistake is in marrying YR but it is not explaining to his family the true terms and nature of his marriage. HE should have told them he never liked YR and told her so on more than one occasion and that she manipulated that deal so she could marry her. That they are in a marriage that is strictly business and he will never like her. That would have cut out a lot of them sympathizing with her lies about loving him and helping her try to gain his affection. Another mistake is in hanging out with YJ yes he likes her but he has now put her in the middle of his crazy marriage with his crazy wife. Its cool to be happy to see her but he forgets that he is married and that his mom never liked YJ and choose YR for him. His mom will side with YR especially if she fakes or says she is pregnant. His next mistake is in thinking he would ever be able to get rid of /shake off YR. Once she got her claws in she was never going to let go without a fight. She will never allow anyone to see her jokes by hearing she got a divorce months after her marriage that she bragged about at work. SJ is in for a hard fight with YR and its going to get messy and dirty. He will not be able to get rid of her until the past is exposed and he learns everything about what she has done and only then will he be able to divorce her with out her trying to blackmail him or his family. 

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote reaction gifs. Thanks.
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla @UnniSarah

how funny drunk YJ always find herself in TP hand :mrgreen:

There goes our revenge :evillaugh:
I had predicted this ages ago. The deflating petering vengeance. Lee Yoo Ri where are you??

Ok leaving again, was expecting to see YR being besieged by reporters from other stations, or would they give her leeway.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I really enjoyed watching YR losing her marbles :lol: She achieved what she wanted, marrying into the DL family, securing the position as the DIL. But she got greedier and wanted to have SJ’s love and attention too. 

Is there no CCTV in the lift? Maybe TP can get a hold of the footage of her hitting YJ and use that against her one day? That was wicked of her. It was not just a slap, but a slap-n-shove from her. 

I am in no one’s ship but whatever it is, I do hope that SJ will not turn dark. He is basically a good person, not the wisest person, but he is harmless. I agree that he should’ve told the family about the true nature of his marriage to YR. It is not uncommon for his kind of family status to marry for business benefits. Even his mother was trying to match him with some other women. Who actually cares about his true love? And he also shouldn’t have been involved with YJ before divorcing his current wife because that will only make YJ carry the label of home-wrecker. He is not wise, but I don’t wish for him to turn bad. Like someone has mentioned, the women around him (mother and wife, and the aunt?) are toxic. I hope he can get some happiness at the end even if not with YJ. He can divorce his wife but he cannot severe ties with his mother. It will be interesting when the mother’s dirty doings come out. Poor guy, I hope the writer will give him a break. Just go back to the US and live happily there. 

YR and SJ’s mother ~ so who will be the eviler of these two women? I wouldn’t be surprised if later YR found out about her MIL’s evil deeds and use that as her leverage for safeguarding her position in the family. But MIL will not stay quiet. I am looking forward to seeing these two destroying each other. Although the writer might just kick up the makjang by having them join hands? :crazy: haha, we do have enough episodes for that to happen. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3