[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

I hope they can laugh afterwards how dumb they were :mrgreen: , seriously how he didn’t connect the person she looking for is him , when he knows how hard she was looking for him :D

6MYOj6s.gif

** poor thing trying to convence himself he doing right thing when clearly he didn’t want too  ^_^

6ArkTSi.gif

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I hope they can laugh afterwards how dumb they were :mrgreen: , seriously how he didn’t connect the person she looking for is him , when he knows how hard she was looking for him :D

** poor thing trying to convence himself he doing right thing when clearly he didn’t want too  ^_^

Oh oh miscommunication trope??? How many episodes will this take... 

I think YJ's mum is so obnoxious we don't want her to be the mother of the hero YJ. But I am afraid she is. Their ages SJ, YJ are 26 plus 5 now would be 31. If YJ and SJ are half siblings, the father was carrying on with the two women at the same time. 
And why would she end up with that family? Nope. Unless the writer has some huge revelation in mind, I don't see it. But the awful woman will get a lot of whitewashing at the end.

• Like 3

when finally YJ build her confidence tell narcissistic YR to take all her RickRoll'D rules somewhere else , that she don’t care anymore about her or her fake happiness . 

Narcissistic YR :w00t:

R4J7qqe.gif

Me ::naughty:

anchorman GIF

And why would she end up with that family? Nope. Unless the writer has some huge revelation in mind, I don't see it. But the awful woman will get a lot of whitewashing at the end.

just imagine, what SJ’s mom afraid of is her husband first love remembering she gives  birth to a twins ^_^, SJ & YJ are twins , evil SJ’mom kidnap child because she need to get married to her rich husband . 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla  should we vote for her worse mom , worse MIL , worse fake mother :D

How can she still care for YR interest :w00t:

Hi everyone. First time posting.

Is YJ really this woman’s biological daughter? Why does mom treat YJ like a second class citizen? Why such a preference for YR?  Other than YJ and YR being twins according to the program note,  I don’t remember any background plot on YJ’s relationship with this terrible mother. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 3

Screenshot-20201030-154020.png

Wait what?!?!?! Is Minnie claiming TP as her 'husband'? Or Eru? Dude, just because you're raising the child doesn't mean his father is your husband. It's probably TP because she think he's the biological father who somehow ''disappeared''

Ok, so when the hell did you two get married? WHEN? Also, the person who Minnie claimed to be her "husband" aka TP doesn't know that he's married to her? 

tenor-1.gif

I thought the ''husband'' was just an imaginary person but I didn't know she meant TP?!?!?! Omg, I thought Minnie was mentally unstable, but this is just another level of craziness. Gosh, there are always new discoveries in daily dramas.

• LOL 1

Who Do we want with YJ????

SJ or TP 

I want TP & YJ

but my oppa got different mission

( how to ruin YR fake life ) 

** YR calling & calling trying to reach SJ :D

Cb1KElJ.gif

helpful TP helping YJ not be late for  SJ  dinner plan :phew:

pgE1izw.gif

Mission succeeded :lol:

GXawduL.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Jillia @Ameera Ali  Check this out 

Who Do we want with YJ????

SJ or TP 

SJ, SJ, SJ .. :hooray:

The nerdy girl dresses much nicer than the dull boring black suit that YJ wears. Why does she wear cutesy bow and girly tops? 
Take a look at YR. Shapeless coat dress, frumpy suits... really. In the summary, she is beautiful with a great body. Well dress her that way, at least, we can ignore her nose and she won't look hefty.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

28 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

SJ looks solute when he is flirting. When he is happy , he looks handsome. He sure is a flirter. He really like YJ and I hope he doesn't become bad. I really like this character. He is actually a hard worker. 

In KBS page , they said that he 'll felt betrayed when he find out the relation TP /YJ .Maybe he became bad and want to revenge .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1