[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

Episode 42 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):

YJ: Thank you for hanging out with me today. If I had been alone, I would've been depressed for a while.
YR: What did you two talk about?
YJ: Why should I tell you? Why? Are you scared?
Woman(?): Hey! Han Yu Jung!
SJ's Aunt: I need to come to my senses. He's a stinky old bachelor. I shouldn't do this.
YR: What does Seo Jun want to say? What does Mother know?
SJ: Mother found out somehow and met Yu Jung.
YJ: What's wrong with that car? Is the driver falling asleep?
TP: Han Yu Jung!

Edited by Ayame
Added the English translation
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I skipped the episode a lot. Why can't she tell SJ that she loves someone else? Wouldn't that douse any passion he has for her?

There is still too much of the hefty woman with the odd nose. Her new tight fitting outfits are supposed to show her curves, :phew: It's not working. I googled YR's age, she's the same age as YJ ( in real life) but she looks older, maybe she is a mother? Some people lose their  slim young look after having a few babies.

Anyway, the preview makes me sad, TP is becoming an idiot to hang out with YJ when he is not even halfway with his revenge. His mother's killers are still loose. YR who bore false witness is still loose. Her awful mother who discarded him is still loose.

Soon he is going to be found out as the son of the woman who killed the nerdy girl's father. I think the writer is running out of revenge ideas, so falls back on romance. So there goes your only family TP. 

SJ should step on it, he had been sighing too much. Divorce her.

Is anyone watching delayed justice?

• Like 5

what universe telling him :D

** man up pick up the little brick and hit her in head & let her fall to her death :naughty:

p3d2vId.gif

what Mr I want my freedom do  :w00t:

**YR please don’t take me seriously when I say want divorce 

GxlD4N5.gif

what happen when u don’t man up when u should :mrgreen:

Proud villain: 

HgZTw7G.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Dad : son I got shocking news ,  TP dead after few day from us all leaving him :D

Me :** 90% happen when you leave a mentally disabled person in the street

@Ameera Ali I have been meaning to leave this show many times. First when TP was 'used', second when it becomes the YR show and now revenge?? but your gifs are so funny. 

Even with more screen time for YJ, YR is sticking like a limpet and SJ the limp is an easy target. 

The writer does not have too many good scenes for YJ to show her acting, I didn't watch  the episodes, maybe she was good. But she is really blah here. Even her rejection of SJ is lacking the coldness for example that Jang Nara had in VIP. 

will stay for the visuals here.:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@maribella  when I think of YJ acting I get distracted by her bad dressing & hideous socks :mrgreen:

** what I think influence her choice of hideous socks 

YJ : I really loved 7 years old TP :D

after 5 years , he should be mature 12 years old ^_^

present  time YJ 

* thank god company doesn’t got a strict dress code , love to dress like teenager :D

580813BE-C0BF-4834-8F75-68953D7A7626.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@maribella  when I think of YJ acting I get distracted by her bad dressing & hideous socks :mrgreen:

** what I think influence her choice of hideous socks 

YJ : I really loved 7 years old TP :D

after 5 years , he should be mature 12 years old ^_^

present  time YJ 

* thank god company doesn’t got a strict dress code , love to dress like teenager :D

:loolz: she ditched the bow but held on to the socks. :Megalol:

I am not sure how to find out who the wardrobe mistress is. I am going to look for her shows to keep me in stitches.

• LOL 4

@maribella @Ameera Ali @nohamahamoud2002

1. YJ has no style because she is so busy raising her son and saving money.  
2. The writer is the reall problem.   Here are clips to her acting 

3.. In dailies  you have two type of Female lead  1. Goodie two shoes with no storyline, or The Cold hearted B who heart is like iced. 

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

No episode tonight because of the KBO baseball playoff game between the Doosan Bears and the KT Wiz. Episode 42 is scheduled to air tomorrow (Wednesday) night. *Note: I'm also not sure how many more episodes we're getting this week since there's a lot of baseball playoffs in Korea for the rest of the week.

Korean article: https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202011101337271910

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@UnniSarah

thank you for the clips. Her acting seems ok, not great. But for this show, she has been playing SFL or worse. I agree it's the writer's fault.

I don't think her dressing has anything to do with being a mother. Socks and the dowdy dresses,

YR with her frumpy looking suits and now tight fitting clothes. I think they have to wear the the clothes supplied by the advertisers, but really there must be better choices. The wardrobe mistress or master (?) should assist.

• Like 1

watched yesterday's episode. the funniest bit was during the conversation between tae poong and yura. he had this smirk when he tells her that yejin is not the secret woman and she is like "tell me, tell me" and he just shrugs and says "you told me not to interfere in your life. so find out yourself." hahahahahha... that really cracked me up. @Ameera Ali ~ that is a gif moment no?

like how the drama is refreshing the triangle. yujung doesn't develop raging tears on finding out about seo jun. instead she is calm and collected for the most part despite her hurt. she draws a line in a rather professional way. seo jun might be chasing her but it doesn't look awkward like it usually does with other clingy second leads. he seems more intent on getting the apology and trying to explain what's going on. he just needs to stick to his resolve and get divorced but obviously, that will take longer. also liked how yujung reacted to tae poong's meddling and told him to stop. how often we see female leads just gaze helplessly and not react at all. instead, she is firm about what she wants. tae poong is also not treating her like a toy -- from his view, he thinks these two have a history, a child and want to be together but the timing and circumstance is all wrong. so it not like he is being a noble idiot because he is not that invested in yujung yet.

now that yura knows it is yujung, it is going to be rather amusing to watch. unlike another woman like yejin, yura cannot directly bully yujung unless she wants the truth to come out. who wants to be bet that she will go crying to stinky mom and beg? also will yura find out that tae poong is 'dead' from her dad? how will that impact any of her budding romance with tae poong or seo jun? lady joo is also going to get involved and she is going to push for yura. am waiting for these two vipers to find out their true nature and then have them go at each other. hope we don't have to wait till the end for that and this will happen early. now that will be entertaining!

• Like 3

sad their isn’t episode today I was looking forward for romance between brainless and stinky old bachelor  :D

# matter of heart is complicated 

I hope she gets caught for 'borrowing' the earrings and blaming on someone else. Even if YR's mother deserves to be begging in the streets, she did not steal the earrings. 

@Ameera Ali the uncle should have more sense to get involved with the idle woman. She will spend all of his money and some. 

That red dress...I am reserving my judgement. So far she dressed nicely. They only give awful clothes to the two lead ladies. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1