[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Now let me get this straight, is the abs guy a cheater? :scream:

In any case, please show me the abs after today's episode.

kekeke... we are all laughing because you cannot take this drama seriously at all.

let me see if I can explain this plot. yura has two hubby both of whom were in love with her sister, yujung at some point. yura manipulated both guys to marry her through some nefarious schemes because she wanted money and power. she dumped hubby #1 five years ago who is now back on the prowl for some revenge. (she is partially responsible for his mother's death and defamation).

hubby#2 , aka abs guy, is waiting it out so he can divorce the spider and run for his life. he doesn't even know her full scheming capabilities or her previous history but is nonetheless frightened of her. he won't even sleep in the same room but she seems to think that she can play sweet and he will fall for her. eye roll on that as abs guy seems to have a protective instinct of himself. so nope, his romantic lights aren't ringing for this spider. now after years of yearning, his old friend, yujung has come back into his life and he is delighted. now that the love of his life is back, we are again seeing his abs on display. so drama lesson -- only true love reveals abs. ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

hubby#2 , aka abs guy, is waiting it out so he can divorce the spider and run for his life. he doesn't even know her full scheming capabilities or her previous history but is nonetheless frightened of her. he won't even sleep in the same room but she seems to think that she can play sweet and he will fall for her. eye roll on that as abs guy seems to have a protective instinct of himself. so nope, his romantic lights aren't ringing for this spider. now after years of yearning, his old friend, yujung has come back into his life and he is delighted. now that the love of his life is back, we are again seeing his abs on display. so drama lesson -- only true love reveals abs. ^_^

This Yura lady sounds like she's a handful. :crazy: She seems to be good at running in a pencil skirt though! :D

Life lesson from @partyon : A man who has abs is happy to show them to anyone - not just their true love. If they worked hard for them, they're gonna flaunt 'em. :joy:

Except for this drama's abs guy it seems. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Mr abs open door :tounge_wink: - go away crazy case

YR need to work her magic to get him inside now :tounge_wink: - ( what I mean magic force power )

If Yura would be less scheming, she'd get to enjoy those abs more often. I guess she doesn't care for abs? :scream:

In any case, I'm liking what I'm seeing! :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Except for the Donald Duck gif you posted.  :joy:

PS. Apologies for interrupting your drama discussions with my abs talk. I will get off this thread as soon as the abs disappear. :D 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

@Ameera Ali ~ I don't understand why seo jun has scrunched up the towel around his waist like that. was he afraid yura will pull it off him and so he double wrapped? ^_^ and why is yujung leaning in such a weird angle to sew the button. is she trying to show off her lovely neck for tae poong to bite? but he is not vampire, he is mickey mouse!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

@Lmangla YJ is trying so hard to help  ( someone who was told to keep her distance , that they are not a friends )   - I don’t know is me or she look beautiful these day :phew:

wow now we get why YR & the aunt hit it off quickly they both so abusing women  :mrgreen: - did she really believe the younger guy love her not for the money she send him lol 
V14XG0U.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

44 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

YJ into ripping shirt not towel 

Really in Kdrama men usually get their buttons fall off, and women mend them

If any watched "Unasked Family", FL mended the ML's shirt exactly the same way. Lol. 

PS, do all women carry needles and threads in their bags? Or is it only women in love, to be closer to their love interest??? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

@nohamahamoud2002 ~ I don't know how many women know how to sew a button in the first place! kekekek... I remember watching a similar scene in a drama while at my aunt's house and my cousin sister said with a laugh that she does not sew a button and would never have such a 'romantic' moment. :lol:

also it looks like second or third button which means tae poong could just hide with a tie and tie pin. no need to sew shirt in office. ^_^

• LOL 7

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Ameera Ali I have a question has Yoon Soo Hee meet Han Dae Cheol. I can’t remember if they met yet.  Yu Ra is really disgusting and so cruel

she has never even asked what happened to the son she abandoned. she has basically wiped out the memory of giving birth. the only baby she has now are her handbags.

edit: I obviously have too much time to kill. am looking at that abs gif by @Ameera Ali and seeing that the seo jun is scrubbing without soap. ummm, why? surely they could have gotten a nice soap PPL?

homer simpson singing GIF

Edited by Lmangla
soap
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

seriously I think YJ playing with fire :mrgreen:

she taking all SJ flirting moves us joke when he isn’t joking 

yu jung is so touchy feely with seo jun. and her smile -- it is wide as his smile. I know that story wise, she is most likely going to end up with tae poong but it is really fun to see minnie mouse and donald duck quasi flirt and joke.

• LOL 8

but it is really fun to see minnie mouse and donald duck quasi flirt and joke.

Is so refreshing not to see crying Second lead - after fatal promises crying baby sh**t show :D

I am happy to see him flirting & touching all he want but don’t cry like him 

dl8oy3D.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

she has never even asked what happened to the son she abandoned. she has basically wiped out the memory of giving birth. the only baby she has now are her handbags.

Can't they send YR to Pyongyang on a very special programme for a few episodes? It is all about the hefty woman scheming to get a rich husband, took everything TP and his mum had, then got a second husband and now defending her territory. She is like a hooligan - shoving that nerdy girl?  

Maybe SJ ends up with her?  

If both the awful woman's children ended up with nice people, that would be too much. YJ's brother has not been working for the last 5 years or maybe earlier.

@Ameera Ali YJ has ditched her bow, that's why she looks better. But her so 'sweet' disposition with her many teeth grin has not been ditched. She is not suffering from the genius syndrome like TP, so has to do bit of growing up.

What if TP's syndrome goes away and he ends up with YJ and YR's kid? That would be sad like the movie Charly.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2