[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

@UnniSarah Looking at the character descriptions on the KBS website: http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/secretman2020/pc/detail.html?smenu=e126f2

It does say for SJ's character description that once he finds out the relation between TP & YJ, he falls into shock and betrayal, then he will try to destroy TP. So he will eventually become bad.

Even though I do want YJ to end up with TP, I do like seeing SJ happy. So I guess I'll enjoy the happy SJ for now before he goes completely bad lol.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

This drama is tilted to Yu Ra winning until the last 3 episodes so blah! So I enjoyed her being stood up at the restaurant.

liar lying GIFshould be punished hard at least 2x a week to balance things .

Now they are trying that "Pinocchio is sick crap" to try to elicit sympathy from her fake husband. SJ looked at her while she was pouting after giving her the medicine and said to himself (while trying to see if he should make a small effort): GIF by YoungerTV

If there was any justice in this drama, she should be on her death bed with Ebola Virus right now.animation domination fox GIF by gifnews

Other than that, the writer makes things extremely easy and borderline goofy so that Pinocchio can get the upper hand on her enemies. It's  not that Pinocchio is smart, it is just that everyone else is extremely stupid.

Knowing this writer, she will make SJ head over heels with Pinocchio by the end of the show.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

sorry yura, don't feel sorry for you at all for being stood up at the restaurant. this is what happens when you manipulate and push someone into getting married to you for your own selfishness. poor seo jun falls for her sick routine. however, now that he has met yujung, he looks like a kid at a candy store - so excited! actually both look so adorably happy to meet each other. who wants to bet that he is going to be spending every moment he can with yujung and yura will find out.. in addition to tae poong, can we also have seo jun wondering if that kid is his? now, that will just up the comedy! ^_^

• Like 7

6 hours ago, maribella said:

@Ameera AliI wonder who their wardrobe mistress is.

SJ's Mum and aunt wear nice clothes but YR  looks out of shape mostly and YJ looks so bland.

I find YR clothes get worse when she married SJ :mrgreen: - money can’t give u style 

But I will miss seeing YJ Minnie Mouse Bow :D

u0j8odf.gif

TP : we need to cut these bow girl , ur 30 now :phew:

KyJI7nn.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

sorry yura, don't feel sorry for you at all for being stood up at the restaurant. this is what happens when you manipulate and push someone into getting married to you for your own selfishness. poor seo jun falls for her sick routine. however, now that he has met yujung, he looks like a kid at a candy store - so excited! actually both look so adorably happy to meet each other. who wants to bet that he is going to be spending every moment he can with yujung and yura will find out.. in addition to tae poong, can we also have seo jun wondering if that kid is his? now, that will just up the comedy! ^_^

SJ and YJ hugged once five years ago. A girl can't get pregnant that way. He did not have a 7 year-old brain to be fooled.:)
No way will we have that. Thank goodness for the ajummas in Korea.

Some people like dramas like 3 fathers and a baby shows. I find it so tacky. 

edit: zipped through the last episode and saw the part YR got herself soaked and sick. SJ sleeps in his study, no wonder she can't use the drunk-bed routine to get pregnant. 
I felt claustrophobic just listening to the parents meddling in his marital affairs. Now his aunt is on it too.  It's high time he has a straight talk with all of them. 
YJ's mother is scum. Wouldn't any child sulk for a few days after a mother smashed her Laptop? No, SJ with the bow in her hair just said 'Omma'. 
I don't think she's going to end up with anyone, she's going to break her neck saving a stray kitten up in a tree or she drowns saving it from drowning in a storm drain.:angry:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002

We need to send them to library to learn about the birds & bees

This is a puzzle. They don't know about the birds and the bees which most of us grew up with.

But YJ, a high school graduate or drop out could learn about marketing by reading a stack of books. People go to university to study marketing. 

Not only TP is a genius now but YJ is becoming smart.:hooray:

Now all she has to do is tell off her mother, stop wearing a bow and stop making bug eyes. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

8 hours ago, maribella said:

This is a puzzle. They don't know about the birds and the bees which most of us grew up with.

But YJ, a high school graduate or drop out could learn about marketing by reading a stack of books. People go to university to study marketing. 

You said @maribellagiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29q3vttao0wckdz6xwe2

Only in Kdrama can this stuff happen. 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Now all she has to do is tell off her mother, stop wearing a bow and stop making bug eyes. 

I think we can all say definitely bye bye to the bow , she seem spending money on herself these day ( I see new sets of suit :joy:

v3kbryh.jpg

WAUAxaw.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think we can all say definitely bye bye to the bow , she seem spending money on herself these day ( I see new sets of suit :joy:

That roller is a great improvement @Ameera Ali 

:Megalol:

why is she wearing pantsuits all the time? Doesn't she shave her legs?  
But her suits seem tailored, not frumpy and shapeless like YRs.

I hope the writer does not make SJ go soft on YR. Being stood up does not even come near the comeuppance and jail time she deserves.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2