[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

can't imagine my life after the completion of this drama. waiting for the weekends is already a torture but there'll be a time when we don't have to wait anymore!! lmaooo i wanna curl up in a ball and sob:brokenheart:

• Sad 14

2 minutes ago, glory said:

can't imagine my life after the completion of this drama. waiting for the weekends is already a torture but there'll be a time when we don't have to wait anymore!! lmaooo i wanna curl up in a ball and sob

Welp I have already seen myself having withdrawal symptoms and missing them forever. Well I have invested so much of my love on this drama and the main couple and I just couldnt see myself not seeing them huhuhuhu

• Sad 11

Just now, lyrically aesthetic said:
4 minutes ago, glory said:

can't imagine my life after the completion of this drama. waiting for the weekends is already a torture but there'll be a time when we don't have to wait anymore!! lmaooo i wanna curl up in a ball and sob

Welp I have already seen myself having withdrawal symptoms and missing them forever. Well I have invested so much of my love on this drama and the main couple and I just couldnt see myself not seeing them huhuhuhu

What I really hated when loving a drama and couple is the ending... I mean I really dont want this drama to end yet. I have loved them really much especially the characters and I just cant think of another day without them uwu

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • Love 1

Just now, lyrically aesthetic said:

Same huhuhu. Even re-watching the whole drama again wont fill the emptiness :cries:

4 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS I WONT CARE WHAT PLACE THEY WILL KISS AS LONG AS THEY WILL KISS LIKE C'MMOON

Im soooo thristy for the kissing scene. Gawd. Even just a peck will do hihi

• Sad 9
  • LOL 1

Maybe that's why I kinda think twice if I'll watch a drama and support a couple. Supporting this series and the couple means so much to me and they became part of my world even for a short amount of time and I really cant see not seeing them when weekends come

• Sad 9

3 minutes ago, glory said:

can't imagine my life after the completion of this drama. waiting for the weekends is already a torture but there'll be a time when we don't have to wait anymore!! lmaooo i wanna curl up in a ball and sob:brokenheart:

it's ok chinggu! when it is all over, i am actually looking forward to rewatching everything from the beginning and learning new things from watching it continuously! we all know this drama is so good, there's always room for new insights after each rewatch :transforms: plus, who knows, after the drama maybe we can look forward to KSH and SYJ's blossoming relationship hihihi

• Like 1
  • Love 9

2 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

same! i'm still not over Mr. Sunshine and that drama aired like 2 years ago. also, i'm so invested in this drama that sometimes i forget that they're just acting! i hope KSH and SYJ have babies together lol  :tears: only thing that can fill the void in my heart.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, moonlover said:

Maybe that's why I kinda think twice if I'll watch a drama and support a couple. Supporting this series and the couple means so much to me and they became part of my world even for a short amount of time and I really cant see not seeing them when weekends come

Yes. We invested a lot of time/emotion on this drama, and on the actors. So its really hard for us to move on from this :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 10
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, glory said:

same! i'm still not over Mr. Sunshine and that drama aired like 2 years ago. also, i'm so invested in this drama that sometimes i forget that they're just acting! i hope KSH and SYJ have babies together lol  only thing that can fill the void in my heart.

Bruh Mr Sunshine ending was too depressing!! I was really sobbing in the last two episodes of that drama like I really know what will happen to Eugene Choi like I dayuum but I really hoped for a happy ending for our moon moon couple

3 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

plus, who knows, after the drama maybe we can look forward to KSH and SYJ's blossoming relationship hihihi

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIISS!!! I really wish they'll date too I mean they really looked good together their chemistry is oozing I hope they knew that and take their chances aaaaah!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 9

10 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Im soooo thristy for the kissing scene. Gawd. Even just a peck will do hihi

NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YAAAAAAAAS When I loved a main couple I want them to kiss immediately! I am impatient when I am invested 

2 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Yes. We invested a lot of time/emotion on this drama, and on the actors. So its really hard for us to move on from this :tears:

Ugh I really hated endings but whataver DANDELION COUPLE LIVES ON

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 minute ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR THIISS!!! I really wish they'll date too I mean they really looked good together their chemistry is oozing I hope they knew that and take their chances aaaaah!!!!

Yessss. Plus they are from the same agency right? There's always a chance that they meet after the drama ends.

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 6

3 minutes ago, glory said:

i hope KSH and SYJ have babies together lol  :tears: only thing that can fill the void in my heart.

OH WOW THE THOUGHT OF THEM HAVING BABIES :please:

right now the wait it srsly killing me though. before kissing and babies JUST TO SEE THEM FLIRT DEAR GOD WE HAVE TO WAIT TIL THE WEEKEND?!? :crybaby: and it's funny how we talk about steamy kissing scenes here when honestly just the embrace and hand holding at the end of ep6 KILLED ME, made my heart swell and ready to burst!!! DEAR CHINGGUS––ARE WE SURE WE'RE EVEN READY FOR KT TO LOOK AT MY ALL SOFT LIKE THIS??? 

UcYFMsk.jpgqbYhc5x.jpg

• Love 18

9 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YAAAAAAAAS When I loved a main couple I want them to kiss immediately! I am impatient when I am invested 

Ahhahaha. I think we are all going to get crazy on their kissing scene.

I am not also sure if i will be normal after the kiss :lol:

12 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

OOOOOH DEAAAR!! THEY REALLY SHOULD BLOSSOMED TOGETHER AND THEN DATE LIKE they are not getting younger huhuhuh

Like whats the sense of having the same agency if they are not gonna date, right? Hahahaha.

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, kenchickenchi said:

Ahhahaha. I think we are all going to get crazy on their kissing scene.

I am not also sure if i will be normal after the kiss :lol:

i'll explode JKSJKDJD

• LOL 10