[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

4 minutes ago, softestfairy said:

The Swoon needs to post some content already imagine how tired we are-

I AM SO TIRED OF WAITING :evilelmo: I really wonder when will they post some content like lmao we are now on 4th week yet tthey are still not posting AAAAAAAAAAH

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

lol the swoon is a little bit late this time! I wonder how many contents our couple accepted to do and I cant wait to see more of it! but seriously I hope the swoon will post this week or i'll burn everthing :onfirex:

3 minutes ago, yejilove said:

lmao I knda want an extended version of the NG HAHAHAHAHHA they are so funny

as for this one I was laughing so hard seeing KSH in those lmao btw esmeralda is so pretty HAHAHA

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, softestfairy said:

The Swoon needs to post some content already imagine how tired we are-

The Swoon should post as much as a handful contents of them! I am really tired of waiting I always refreshed their channel and itz killing meeeee

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

With the second pic you posted and with this comment, I can't help but think them having a daughter. Just imaging MKT, though, going all sweet with his little girl. And then KMY telling her scary fairytales. To which MKT throws judging stares at her, and she reacts with a fake surprise: Mwo? :D Awwww, my heart flutters just at the thought of it.

ahhhh this thought makes my heart flutter too :wub: but thinking about it, it could actually be a great ending for the drama to show a glimpse of MY and KT having a family and being good parents and raising their children well, as a juxtaposition to the troublesome upbringing they both had. just imagine the castle with little moonmoon darlings running around OMO :please:

• Love 14

2 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

ahhhh this thought makes my heart flutter too  but thinking about it, it could actually be a great ending for the drama to show a glimpse of MY nad KT having a family and being good parents and raising their children well, as a juxtaposition to the troublesome upbringing they both had. just imaging the castle with little moonmoon darlings running around OMO 

Awwwww I really think they will be a great parents despite them having a bad childhood memories. I really think they will do the things to their children that their parents failed to show or did to them like loving them endlessly and making them really special without the feeling of not being enough 

• Like 2
  • Love 12

1 minute ago, moonlover said:
4 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

ahhhh this thought makes my heart flutter too  but thinking about it, it could actually be a great ending for the drama to show a glimpse of MY nad KT having a family and being good parents and raising their children well, as a juxtaposition to the troublesome upbringing they both had. just imaging the castle with little moonmoon darlings running around OMO 

Awwwww I really think they will be a great parents despite them having a bad childhood memories. I really think they will do the things to their children that their parents failed to show or did to them like loving them endlessly and making them really special without the feeling of not being enough 

THEY WILL BE A GREAT PARENTS! Imagine having a smol human beings running around the castle and our moonmoon couple watching them with a big smile on their faces I cant-

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, seojiseoji said:

THEY WILL BE A GREAT PARENTS! Imagine having a smol human beings running around the castle and our moonmoon couple watching them with a big smile on their faces I cant-

awwwwwwww I think they will be a great parents in real life tooo with their kids when they'll marry IRL *cough* *cough* 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, midflight said:

I don't know how to feel about this because I've been watching a lot of BTS and interviews of casts of different dramas. ANd while I was watching SYJ and KSH's, I realized that their chemistry irl naturally translates into their chemistry on-screen. 

to add to this, I also watched an interview of SYJ with lee joon-gi for Lawless Lawyer, and while a lot of people also shipped them from that drama, implying that their chemistry on the show was also good (I have no input on this since I didn't watch it), in the interview–comparing it with her interviews with KSH–it's just not the same

i mean SYJ was also very comfortable and playful around LJG, which I guess we can attribute to her personality quirks by now since she is also the same way with KSH but idk. same with what @midflight said, there's just really something special between KSH and SYJ. (or u know, we can all just be rly biased too considering that this is a shippers' thread HAHA)

you guys be the judge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghdiQAzKS4o (the interview I was talking about: "Joon-gi and Yea-ji's chemistry test")

• Shocked 2
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 5

3 minutes ago, ruminati0n said:

to add to this, I also watched an interview of SYJ with lee joon-gi for Lawless Lawyer, and while a lot of people also shipped them from that drama, implying that their chemistry on the show was also good (I have no input on this since I didn't watch it), in the interview–comparing it with her interviews with KSH–it's just not the same

i mean SYJ was also very comfortable and playful around LJG, which I guess we can attribute to her personality quirks by now since she is also the same way with KSH but idk. same with what @midflight said, there's just really something special between KSH and SYJ. (or u know, we can all just be rly biased too considering that this is a shippers' thread HAHA)

you guys be the judge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghdiQAzKS4o (the interview I was talking about: "Joon-gi and Yea-ji's chemistry test")

I AGREEE! I mean KSH is real nervous with his other co-stars too especially when his ears are burning red and SYJ being playful with her other co stars too past there just something between them that I cant understand it's not just them being really closed but it not just the same with them being with other entertainers! There are something between our dandelion couple that we can shout that they are a thing and maybe I am just a little bit biased but whatever HAHAHA 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

The thing with KSH and SYJ is that they really looked closed with each other and I cant fathomed what is and it is not the friends and colleague kind of closeness but there are just something! KSH smile is different around her and SYJ being real flirty and then KSH ears will turn red lmao such a fan

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

i would love to see much development of feeling the warmth, love from each other (healing first, then super passionate as they grateful to each other) aiiiih *blushing

so... kissing bet in what ep of the drama? yay or nay?

• LOL 13

1 minute ago, bairama said:

i would love to see much development of feeling the warmth, love from each other (healing first, then super passionate as they grateful to each other) aiiiih *blushing

so... kissing bet in what ep? yay or nay?

YAY THEY CAN KISS IN ALL OF THE EPISODES HAHAHAHAHAHHAA I WONT CARE WHAT KISS IT MIGHT BE BUT JUST KISS AND WELL BE FINE

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

35 minutes ago, adorablehome said:

I AM SO TIRED OF WAITING I really wonder when will they post some content like lmao we are now on 4th week yet tthey are still not posting AAAAAAAAAAH

This thread is always on FIRE when discussing about kissing scenes of KT and MY!

Why is waiting sooooo real. :blush:

• LOL 13

2 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

This thread is always on FIRE when discussing about kissing scenes of KT and MY!

LMAO HAHAHAHHA I think we really are so thirsty HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 

1 minute ago, bairama said:

no if the kiss is just peck one & malfunction their potential bada boom chemitsry, i will be not fine I NEED FIREEEEEE, FIRE MEETS FATEEE

A FIRE WITH A FIRE!!! I NEED THEM TO BE CLASHING BOTH OF THEIR TONGUES LEELS

• Like 3
  • Naughty 8
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, bairama said:

so... kissing bet in what ep of the drama?

my guess would be between episodes 9-10? (but OMG waa what if the preview at the end of ep8 is the kiss scene then we'll have to wait a week to see it we're gonna DIE)

-

BY THE WAY, have you guys seen the english lyrics of the new OST, "My Tale" ? for those who haven't, I found a video with good subs (turn on CC) below! the song really hits different when you know what it means. it speaks a lot abt KT's feelings I think, especially for the ending scene of ep7, wherein this song was playing too, and he said "Okay, I won't leave." :tears::tears::tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 11
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, bairama said:

YAY kissing scenes are so unexpected lol! one day they will be really laughiing as hell and then they will kiss after that I mean I cant explain it 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, bairama said:

I want it next episode, so I will bet for Ep7.

Do I look like rushing the story? Haha!

Yes I cannot wait anymore.

Remember this drama is NC16, so I have high hopes that my "passionate with a bit of naughtiness" will probably happen. :Cornykiss:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4