[OFFICIAL] Kim Soo Hyun x Seo Ye Ji (MoonMoon | SooJi | HyunJi Couple) ❤️

TiNaDo

2 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

imagining KT going all alpha over MY isn't so hard after this scene.... wah let's be honest. he was so sexy

img.gif

we all have our inner hoes fhskskjd and so it’s not impossible for MKT lmao ya boi been suppressing his feelings for so long 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 5
  • LOL 6

It's really interesting how the two of them are absorbed in their own world, even during BTS released by TvN. It's like there's a bubble separating them from the director and everyone else JFDS:LFKJS:VLJVD:

Like. 

Come on. 

I don't know how to feel about this because I've been watching a lot of BTS and interviews of casts of different dramas. ANd while I was watching SYJ and KSH's, I realized that their chemistry irl naturally translates into their chemistry on-screen. For example, I will use Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin + Shin hyun-bin and Yoo Yeon-seok. These are two couples that I ship. With HB and SYJ, their chemistry on-screen is amazing, but during their interviews, I noticed that they are a bit shy with each other (well, this could also mean that they might have feelings for each other). Then we have SHB and YYS who are both amazing actors.  Their chemistry is sweet on-screen, but during their character camera and BTS (which I've watched so many times), I get the vibe that they are two (possibly) close friends who are professional and respectful towards each other. I wrote this not to drag any ship down; I ship all three of them. I'm just trying to explain why SYJ and KSH's chemistry feels so raw and explosive. There's just this unexplainable tension between the two of them.

• Like 7
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 10

31 minutes ago, midflight said:

It's really interesting how the two of them are absorbed in their own world, even during BTS released by TvN. It's like there's a bubble separating them from the director and everyone else JFDS:LFKJS:VLJVD:

Like. 

Come on. 

I don't know how to feel about this because I've been watching a lot of BTS and interviews of casts of different dramas. ANd while I was watching SYJ and KSH's, I realized that their chemistry irl naturally translates into their chemistry on-screen. For example, I will use Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin + Shin hyun-bin and Yoo Yeon-seok. These are two couples that I ship. With HB and SYJ, their chemistry on-screen is amazing, but during their interviews, I noticed that they are a bit shy with each other (well, this could also mean that they might have feelings for each other). Then we have SHB and YYS who are both amazing actors.  Their chemistry is sweet on-screen, but during their character camera and BTS (which I've watched so many times), I get the vibe that they are two (possibly) close friends who are professional and respectful towards each other. I wrote this not to drag any ship down; I ship all three of them. I'm just trying to explain why SYJ and KSH's chemistry feels so raw and explosive. There's just this unexplainable tension between the two of them.

THANK U FOR THIS ANALYSIS FHSKSJFNDJ KEEP THEM COMING BRUH WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO LMAO 

• LOL 13

4 hours ago, ruminati0n said:

OH WOW THE THOUGHT OF THEM HAVING BABIES 

With the second pic you posted and with this comment, I can't help but think them having a daughter. Just imaging MKT, though, going all sweet with his little girl. And then KMY telling her scary fairytales. To which MKT throws judging stares at her, and she reacts with a fake surprise: Mwo? :D Awwww, my heart flutters just at the thought of it.

• Shocked 2
  • Love 12

12 hours ago, glory said:
13 hours ago, kenchickenchi said:

Ahhahaha. I think we are all going to get crazy on their kissing scene.

I am not also sure if i will be normal after the kiss :lol:

i'll explode JKSJKDJD

LOOOL the main couple looks so great that I want them to kiss immediately LMAO 

12 hours ago, potatohacker said:

we all have our inner hoes fhskskjd and so it’s not impossible for MKT lmao ya boi been suppressing his feelings for so long 

HE REALLY NEED TO SAY HIS FEELINGS OUT LOUD NOOOOW!!! Our boi KT looks so hot after saying "I dont want too" lol art director's reaction is me

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, TiNaDo said:

With the second pic you posted and with this comment, I can't help but think them having a daughter. Just imaging MKT, though, going all sweet with his little girl. And then KMY telling her scary fairytales. To which MKT throws judging stares at her, and she reacts with a fake surprise: Mwo?  Awwww, my heart flutters just at the thought of it.

I really think MY will be a great mom if she'll marry KT and it will really be funny with them arguing because MY kept on telling their daughter scary fairytales. Them having a daughter will be really great and love their child so much that a love they give without receiving it when they were younger uwu

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 12

11 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

LOOOL the main couple looks so great that I want them to kiss immediately LMAO 

HE REALLY NEED TO SAY HIS FEELINGS OUT LOUD NOOOOW!!! Our boi KT looks so hot after saying "I dont want too" lol art director's reaction is me

I agree with you. Kang Tae needs to voice it out loud.

I don't understand why he's holding back his true feelings.

But honestly, I am happy where they are now.

Slowly but surely, KT and MY will get there and..... KISS! :Cornykiss:

EcSK6gHUYAEFz2l?format=jpg%26name=large&

EcSK6gIUEAESL8I?format=jpg%26name=large&

• Like 1
  • Love 13

9 hours ago, midflight said:

Come on. 

I'm just trying to explain why SYJ and KSH's chemistry feels so raw and explosive. There's just this unexplainable tension between the two of them.

SYJ and KSH it really looks like they had their own world and I really cant with our couple. With them sharing moments together make me really think if there is something goin on with them like they looked really close but not the thing that friendships will do! 

They really looked so raw and I love how SYJ laughs everytime KSH talks about the scenes that made him really nervous about like those scenes included him being so close to SYJ!! 

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

I agree with you. Kang Tae needs to voice it out loud.

I don't understand why he's holding back his true feelings.

But honestly, I am happy where they are now.

Slowly but surely, KT and MY will get there and..... KISS!

Rightttt! I am happy with where they are right now! KT is slowing warming up but I kinda want MY to take care of him too. KT has been taking care someone elses than his own I really think he really needs a little bit of loving and our girl MY can only do that!!! and if they'll kiss I really want it to be a long and passionate one hahahah

• Like 4
  • Love 7

9 hours ago, midflight said:

Like. 

I really like reading this kind of analysis it makes my love for them had an evidence why these two could be a thing IRL! 

• Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2

Lol I am being sentimental today...

I watched a movie yesterday where the main lead shared some sentiments and cry their hearts out loud and then they kissed after the boy calmed her down OMO kinda want it to happen to out moonmoon couple nyeheheh :Fist1:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

Lol I am being sentimental today...

I watched a movie yesterday where the main lead shared some sentiments and cry their hearts out loud and then they kissed after the boy calmed her down OMO kinda want it to happen to out moonmoon couple nyeheheh 

Well I would love it to happen too! Especially after MY had her sleep paralysis and then our boi KT will come to the rescue and calm her down then a kissed on a forehead lmao I've watched so many romantic dramas but it will really be meaningful if the two of them will do it knowing the situation and pain they had HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA such a cliche scene but I think KSH and SYJ  would make it so unique and romantic

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, moonlover said:

Rightttt! I am happy with where they are right now! KT is slowing warming up but I kinda want MY to take care of him too. KT has been taking care someone elses than his own I really think he really needs a little bit of loving and our girl MY can only do that!!! and if they'll kiss I really want it to be a long and passionate one hahahah

MY will slowly look after KT.

She will soon realize it that in any relationship, it is always a rule of give and take. :blush:

As for me, I prefer a passionate with a bit of naughtiness kiss. I want to see a playful KT and MY. 

• Like 4
  • Naughty 2
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, Chellsee said:

MY will slowly look after KT.

She will soon realize it that in any relationship, it is always a rule of give and take. 

Right right right I also think MY will slowly realized that our boi needs some caring too 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

As for me, I prefer a passionate with a bit of naughtiness kiss. I want to see a playful KT and MY. 

HIGH  FIVEEEEEEEEEE!!!! NYAHAHAHHAHA

Lol I really want to see KSH I mean KT pull SYJ over I mean MY to deepened the kiss or vice versa AHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, parknaeun said:

Lol I really want to see KSH I mean KT pull SYJ over I mean MY to deepened the kiss or vice versa AHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think it is safe to say that we kinda want KSH and SYJ to kiss HAHAHAHAHAHHA 

Both of them are real good kissers and yes makeout scenes please! With all the pain they got they gotta have some fun too lmao! In our life we really shouldnt just think about the negatives dear KT u should also experience kissing lmao MY might be his first kiss

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1