[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

@kyakyariThanks for the BTS/making clips :happy2:

Enjoyed the posts and theories etc. for ep 10 loved it a lot.

Enjoyed this episode a lot.

King consoles himself from nightmare writing a dictionary of the Queen’s quirky vocab. The chef through the Queen sharing his lonely past to Lady Choi who he is crushing. Lady Choi so aggravated getting the energy out like the cook screaming out words to feel better.

The consort is def shows her upset at the Queen and trying to show her claws are coming out .

Aww So Bong is a cute.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

BTS of their bathtub scene! Kim Jung Hyun is cringing so much at his own flirting haha. And the actress playing Hong Yeon is embarrassed at watching her senior colleagues filming something so sexy!:loolz:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ5LKJ7pqJS/?igshid=188tioizkbgvy

gFNwiNs.jpg

W0m9iEl.jpg

Oh, is our queen splashing water on her man to make his clothes more wet and transparent? :naughty:

XQGRn00.jpg

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, kyakyari said:

ommo finally! 

this BTS is hilarious! i cant :D

im so happy with today BTS :D

Ooohhh Thank you so much @kyakyari   -- OMO, the BTS  KISS  !!   With such force :D
Am happy too. :heart:

@Ameera Ali  Could you please do the gif where both the Choi Sanggung and Royal Chef in the forest.  She was peeping through that kaleidoscope and he went on patting his bum bum  .. wait, butt or bum?  
Me loving  this pair

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, Noor Hasliza Zakaria said:

In the real novel, they have a son so after 20 years they left the palace to their son and pursue happy life together as normal people. One ending they fake their death in order to do so, another they was killed while celebrating the queen's birthday.. 

Even in the drama they have two endings.. I personally like the one in the novel...coz they deserve that happiness...living in the palace is one thing after another, a never ending fight...they will always be greedy people... Though a bit sad for their little prince to be left alone.. 

I'm looking forward for the pregnancy thing..idk how they are going to do it in korean version.. 

Yeah I ever mentioned that here. Webdrama has 2 ending, but because many fans felt unsatisfied with the ending, they made the 3rd alternate ending as special video around Christmas. But I seriously prefer novel version ending.

This webdrama was aired in 2015, but I just watched this around 2018? And finished read the English translation of the novel in 2020. I saved this drama on my phone so when I need to laugh I watched that one, but I only watched the alternate ending 1, because of all 3 alternate ending of webdrama, I thought the 1st one was the best one... 

Yeah, I'm also looking forward the pregnancy. But for this time, we need more feeling from both of them please... Even though maybe after they did that, they had their denial stage first.

Spoiler

As I remember in webdrama, when emperor and empress had sex for the 2nd times, even though in beginning seemed like a rape, but then deep down in her heart The Empress loved it & later her hormone became uncontrollable because she really need more The Emperor's touch, then The Empress did alot flirting. 

For the Emperor, I forgot the reason, but after that he made a space with The Empress. Oh yah, as I remember he felt guilty towards The Empress.

Oh yah, when the queen left the king near the lake, the king said "That's my Queen"... I'm so happy that statement from The King, even though he not declare it, but actually he already considered the Queen as his ally, his partner. And he's so proud of his own Queen....

Later... Another king's lines from episode 10. After he left the Concubine and before the Grand Queen Dowager came, he just sit and said "The person who makes me happy and sad..." I thought he already considered again who the person now. 

But about happy and sad, I also remember again what the king said to Byun In about the queen "That person isn't your cousin anymore, the person who took care about her happiness and sadness, as well as her safety is me."

Spoiler

But... But... I have big feeling that next week the one who get hurts will be the concubine. As I remember if we follow the storyline, this time will be a competition between The King and Byung In, also The Queen and Concubine, and in front of many people The Concubine made The Queen looked like a jealous mad woman who hurt the Concubine.

• Like 9

I am having quite a hard time articulating this so please bear with me im not so good with words. 

And this is just a theory and forgive me if this has been mentioned already since I have not had the chance to backread.

There's probably a reason why So Bong's memories are all mixed up right now. It's all going to lead to Bong Hwan's soul finally leaving So Yong's body to return to his, in the present time. By then, he will probably have recovered. So Yong is left with her old memories + awareness of having Bong Hwan's soul once inside her, acquiring some of his traits as well. So eventually, we will be seeing just So Yong and not So Bong anymore but this time, a more confident, strong and independent So Yong to whom the king has fallen deeply in love with. 

I don't really know how else this will be a happy ending but however they will do it, I am fervently praying that the writers do give us a happy one. 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 Mr queen can join his boo in bed the easy way :phew:
~< shhh , don’t say words , let’s sleep 

Or the hard way :w00t:

or extreme way :D

Whichever way they want to be, bed or bathtub , wet or dry - as long as the King Queen (no-touchie couple) pair is inseparable :D

these 3 are cute
https://twitter.com/Erje981

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

56 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Ameera Ali  Could you please do the gif where both the Choi Sanggung and Royal Chef in the forest.  She was peeping through that kaleidoscope and he went on patting his bum bum  .. wait, butt or bum?  
Me loving  this pair

she my kind of woman , she got more she bargains for :D

lynU5pq.gif

6MjhEFG.gif

gWFyqoX.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Why did the king suddenly hugged So Yong when she saw her? Is it because he don’t want So Yong to call his father in law and to know that he went inside the well? I’m so confused becoz clearly he fantasized hwajin first before he cleared his head and noticed so yong. :expressionless:

@kyakyari Thank you for the bts clips.

It seems Kim Jung Hyun feels more shy and cringing with the flirty scenes in this dramas more than Shin Hye Sun LOOL

He even show up in her dream with the flower petal on his mouth ahaha

credit to the owner

We know you like it So Bong, don't be in denialB)

credit to the owner

They are cuties

Spoiler

credit to the owner

Small detail like how Queen So Bong called her king "Cheoljongiee" and this make me smile.

She is a cute tsundere:lol:

credit to the owner

Our royal couple relationship development:

Spoiler

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, LRM11219311 said:

Why did the king suddenly hugged So Yong when she saw her? Is it because he don’t want So Yong to call his father in law and to know that he went inside the well? I’m so confused becoz clearly he fantasized hwajin first before he cleared his head and noticed so yong. :expressionless:

first he saw hwajin, but his vision cleared and realised that it was actually sobong. it was then he proceeded to hug her and confessed his fears because he knew it was the queen who was with him. :') 

this ep we're seeing the king relying on the queen more and more, to the point that the queen is basically one of his only comfort/distraction from the nightmare that he's basically living in. the soompi article wrote it really nicely - everyone wants something from him. he can't seem to be his true self in front of anyone. until sobong came along and apparently wants absolutely nothing to do with him (and i guess also soyong who only wants the best for him? my own greedy little theory cos we don't see enough of her lel) :'))))))))))))) anyway sobong pls give our king a big hug

8 minutes ago, enzek said:

It seems Kim Jung Hyun feels more shy and cringing with the flirty scenes in this dramas more than Shin Hye Sun LOOL

kjh was so cute bts :'D i wish they gave us more clips but at least we had 3 solid minutes of kjh and shs being cute tgt i guess :'D

• Like 7

I think regardless of how I rationalise it, the thought of the ending of So Yong coming back to her body and her and the King living happily ever after still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I fell in love with the Chef and King, not really So Yong and King. I understand that with conservative Korea, the writers are in a tough spot but still :sad1:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

okay. this is how i react to the newest ep

:smashes::facepalm:   :shaq:   :evilelmo:

first thing first, wth jo hwajin? she has been trying to be soyoung since they were kids and even she dressed like her. no wonder when sobong accused her to be 'fake soyoung' hwajin got all the f word on her face. the hell's wrong with girl? i can understand her angry towards sobong about her maid's death but she got all jealousy because cheoljong shows some attentions to sobong, while actually she never had the right to receive his attention. sis you are craaaaaazy

at this point i just want to watch chef royal and choi sanggung's love story. these young people's love stories just give me headache. and i think i will wait until this drama finish before binge-watching marathon all episodes. the last preview got me mad at hwajin. she is really like the cousin. i'm a modern girl and don't care about status but someone needs to teach them their place in the palace.

and when cheoljong said he can't love the queen, HAH! serve you right, hwajin. idk if cheoljong already loved sobong and doesn't realize it, or the love is just on the way and it hasn't happened. we need something bad happen to sobong so it can make cheoljong worry:rickroll:

Spoiler

but if we refer to chinese drama, the one who will get hurt is hwajin and it will make cheoljong mad at sobong. HHHHHHHH i will wait until this drama finish, definitely.

anyway, i just realize south koreans always call the queen; soyoung, not sobong like international fans do

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

For me, So Yong and the chef are the same person but the twist is they are opposite gender to different time. Secretary Han is the same person from the modern time and to past time, also they have the same agenda to ruin So Yong and the chef's important event. hmmm.. 

• Like 3