[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

New stills.

No idea what's going on but I like that the color of their costumes kind of matching again aww

credit to the owner

credit to the owner

Yes, their relationship development is so:wub:

credit to the owner

• Like 9

This was so fun! I loved the kiss scene. Idk who it was, because I don't think a noble maiden could be so aggressive but it wasn't Bong Hwan either. I agree with people who say that it's just Song Bong, there is no reason to think about more.
Also the King was so into the kiss. Their chemistry is amazing, i especially loved their market scenes, they seem like a married couple already.

The cousin's thirst. I thought he would be angry and mad after witnessing all this and hearing the noises, but he was like "I want to be him even more". This series has so many sexual innuendos hidden with humor. 

• Like 2

Kim Jung Hyun Begins To Show His Feelings For Shin Hye Sun In “Mr. Queen”

c4eee30ac5c24d319c62705fc01e2182.jpeg?s=

Jan 10, 2021
by S. P

tvN’s “Mr. Queen” has revealed new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

“Mr. Queen” is a historical fusion drama about a man from modern times whose soul is trapped in the body of a queen from the Joseon dynasty. Shin Hye Sun stars as Kim So Yong, the Joseon queen with the soul of Blue House chef Jang Bong Hwan trapped inside her. Kim Jung Hyun plays her husband King Cheoljong, who is a weak and ineffective king on the outside but is stronger and sharper than he appears.

Spoilers

After a sudden kiss with Kim So Yong that put his identity at risk of being discovered, King Cheoljong set out to find the secret ledger. Although he knew it was hidden in the well, he had missed his opportunity to retrieve it after the sun began to rise and used this as an excuse to remain at his family’s house for one more day. After nightfall, Cheoljong went to the well again, only to discover that the ledger had already disappeared.

In the new stills, Cheoljong appears downcast, presumably worried about the missing ledger. However, after Kim So Yong approaches him with uncharacteristic elegance and grace, he looks on in astonishment.

Kim-Jung-Hyun.jpeg

Kim-Jung-Hyun-Shin-Hye-Sun-1.jpeg

Cheoljong takes Kim So Yong’s hands as he breaks into a smile, seemingly forgetting all of his troubles as he looks into her eyes. However, his enthusiasm is short-lived. Kim So Yong’s original stubbornness returns after he whispers something into her ear and she draws back to point an accusing finger at him.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447936wpp/kim-jung-hyun-begins-to-show-his-feelings-for-shin-hye-sun-in-mr-queen

• Like 7
  • Love 1

What?? Why does the Grand Queen Dowager want to pick another concubine??? I doubt Cheoljong wants to look at another woman right now, he’s gravitating towards So Bong and doesn’t see anybody else.

Their market date in episode 9 was really so cute. The way she defended him and got  mad at people who badmouthed him and his family. The look on his face when she sad she got mad on his behalf... Kim Jung Hyun made it clear how he felt with such a subtle expression.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, abc said:

This was so fun! I loved the kiss scene. Idk who it was, because I don't think a noble maiden could be so aggressive but it wasn't Bong Hwan either. I agree with people who say that it's just Song Bong, there is no reason to think about more.
Also the King was so into the kiss. Their chemistry is amazing, i especially loved their market scenes, they seem like a married couple already.

The cousin's thirst. I thought he would be angry and mad after witnessing all this and hearing the noises, but he was like "I want to be him even more". This series has so many sexual innuendos hidden with humor. 

Byun In want to be like the king even more, I got that vibe when he's drunk. He thought if he's stubborn, the queen was his, and he's hers, and the man who the queen kissed should be him...

Same like that concubine, even though she didn't see that kiss, with king made decision to stay beside the queen, she already want to be like So Young even more...

• Like 2

Looking forward to this :love:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447936wpp/kim-jung-hyun-begins-to-show-his-feelings-for-shin-hye-sun-in-mr-queen

As the forces that are holding Cheoljong’s movements in check continue to grow, the whereabouts of the secret ledger as well as his sincere feelings for Kim So Yong will be revealed.”

• Like 4

Is this in the script or one of Kim Jung Hyun's adlib? 

But it is true though:D 

Kim Jung Hyun is an amazing actor while Shin Hye Sun is an amazing actress, that's why this drama is so enjoyable especially in the scenes of their interactions together

credit to the owner

Queen So Bong modernized her king little by little LOL

credit to the owner

Yes please!

credit to the owner

@strongtower Since the current queen is the combination of So Yong & Bong Hwan characters, we called her as So Bong.

So (Yong) + Bong (Hwan) = So Bong:lol:

• Like 9

Netizen reactions to ep 9 :kiss_wink:

[Naver TV] ‘Mr Queen’ Episode 9 Comments and Reaction

Shin Hyesun x Kim Junghyun, NO ‘No-Touch’ tonight!

spacer.png

1. [+1197][-8] No seriously, Soyong must have really ******* liked the King ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+948[-4] As expected, ‘the start of fun’ TVN (T/N: TVN’s slogan is 즐거움엔 끝이없다 – ‘There’s No End to Fun’)

3. [+905][-6] Eh?? A deep kiss all this sudden?? It’s out of the blue but you can’t object to something that’s good

4. [+874][-7] Soyong won over Bonghwan’s soul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A deep kiss woww,,

5. [+719][-2] This is for real – they’re drunk but it’s still a deep kiss

spacer.png

1. [+532][-2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What even is Cheoljong’s learning capacity ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He even knows how to write ‘that’s dope’ now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ‘I’m also an anti-fan of you’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Saying it’s the ‘An’ Hanja character meaning ‘comfort’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+431][-2] Since when was an anti-fan a guardian angel..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+358][-1] Ah Cheoljong is so cute ㅠㅠ He says he’s become the Queen’s anti-fan ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+343][-1] ‘Your acting is dope’ ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+307][-2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They’re each other’s anti-fans from the Joseon Era ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile she says she’ll start selling gukbap and he says he can’t let that happen ㅎㅎㅎㅎ You really like Soyong huh

spacer.png

1. [+509][-2] How long do we have to see Jo Hwajin pretending that she saved him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+487][-3] Please sort out the misunderstandings quickly, seriously,,,,,

3. [+431][-2] Remember that Byeongin saved you and definitely repay him!!

4. [+333][-2] Has  Jo Hwajin become used to trespassing from a young age;;;?

5. [+317][-3] Cheoljong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The person who saved you was Soyong ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please know this

Spoiler

spacer.png

1. [+1045][-3] Hurry and find out the truth and stop searching for Hwajin,,, Hwajin didn’t do anything

2. [+829][-5] That’s right, the person always by your side was Soyong ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+797][-8] Cheoljong-ah.. When you find the truth out later.. You’ll have to thank Byeongin… Though it’s a given that he went to rescue Soyong, the person who actually saved your life and even Soyong’s was Byeongin…

4. [+605][-3] I was furious that he called out for Hwajin but Soyong-ie came so I calmed down

5. [+586][-7] Hwajin-ah, hand over the book….

source: https://netizen-kore.com/2021/01/naver-tv-mr-queen-episode-9-comments-and-reaction.html

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Spoiler

AHHHHH THE KING WAS HAVING SUCH A TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE AND WOKE UP AND TO COMFORT HIMSELF HE WRITES THE QUEEN'S DICTIONARY??? IT'S SO SAD I CAN'T ;;;;;A;;;;; really his only escape is sobong i really ;;;;A;;;;

yea then the mood shifted 180 and sobong's dream killed me HAHA

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Just finished watch streaming episode 10. Oh my gosh, I'm so hook with this drama.. I'm watching without understand any Koreans words. I watched it and also read all tweets on Twitter...

About little memories in that well

Spoiler

Damn!!! That concubine really mad!!! She's the one who stole the credit about saving the king... But maybe the little king not only has mistaken to recognize, he also couldn't read right? In that book, that's So Young's name... Please...

About the scene in lake

Spoiler

And see how that concubine got mad because she saw the king and the queen looked so beautiful together near the lake, the king smiled toward her. Just saw that, that RickRoll'D got mad towards the king and cried. Damn!!!! Please, remember your position...

The one who saved king was The Queen. The legal wife is The Queen. Who are you?!?!? As the queen ever said, you're just fake Kim So Young. Since little you're just the fake one....

And I like the ending of this episode...

Spoiler

The King got nightmare but then he sit and wrote his own Queen's dictionary with smile... And the Queen, first she dreamed had bath with beautiful ladies, but later the king appeared and wanted to kiss her....

The preview...

Spoiler

Okay, the concubine wanted to kill the queen, head to head. Please I want the king is the one who saves the queen... Please realized that your concubine is the real RickRoll'D....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ Thanks for the clips! I just got up.

I marathoned and caught up last night in 2 days this drama.

omg Looking forward to Ep 10, after learning about the savior in the well is his queen. Aww. Grand Dowager Queen loving her cooking and Dowager Queen still trying to curse her. I love that now there is So Yong’s memories included and now the King is liking her. The  last episode kisses were hot. Lol when BW slapping the Queen for kissing the King. Lol the queens lust finally she can kiss the man she loves. Yup I did love when she SY took over and then looked at him turned his face and pressed her lips to him. 

aww about Lady Choi caring for the Queen and screaming in the forest. Felt bad only a smidgeon for the chef trying to replicate the Queen’s food but failing miserably.

The consort is not as innocent as she claims if she persists in her lie to the king thinking she was his savior.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1