• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

8 hours ago, blademan said:

His hesitation gets to me every time!! All hail King "Gentleman" Cheoljong!

The fact that we're definitely going to get another scene as such (with her sober and fully consenting) is the only thing getting me through this crappy start of a year...

Omoo.. For me that's the hottest part when they were kissing!

He's like teasing her, had a pause to see her reaction and kissed her slowly... That makes me :evilelmo:

Indeed the hottest kissing scene in Kdrama story I have ever watched.

Unless, we are going to see kissing scene hotter than that in Mr. Queen again? :shaq:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
12 hours ago, blademan said:

His hesitation gets to me every time!! All hail King "Gentleman" Cheoljong!!

Cred. owner

The fact that we're definitely going to get another scene as such (with her sober and fully consenting) is the only thing getting me through this crappy start of a year...

Yeah, that’s the only thing that is keeping me “sane” right now. Waiting on the scene where they are both aware and into their feelings so its so much sweeter!

Hello, I just found this sub! I looking for more and more content on Mr. Queen and spazzing on Twitter and it’s never enough!

Honestly, was 50-50 on watching this at the start because I didn’t know much abt the leads except Jung Hyun who I watched in CLOY. 

No regrets!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

Anneyeong! I've been into this drama since the first day and I just love both so much. I can't remember how many times I have re-watched all the episodes that came out lol...

Anyways I am confused, is this a 16 or 20 episodes drama? 

Annnnnnnnd I've been obessessing with this drama for a while now that I actually started watching GO Princess Go... The original drama was funny and hilarious same with this remake. Both really made me laugh so hard but SHS and KJH have better chemistry IMHO ....  

I am looking forward on how some of my favorite scene from the original will be made here in the Kdrama... 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, enzek said:

Queen So Bong is a straight forward kind of person.

She won't write letter, she will just crash his chamber and then talk to him instead if there is anything she want to tell her Cheoljongiiee. Who impersonated our queen here?:hushed:

as much i love the idea of a genuine nocturnal love letter, agree with this totally. don't know if i can stomach the bad things that will happen from there :tired:

9 hours ago, enzek said:

credit to the owner

sobong relieved that it's a side effect of the vegetative state? what, she thinks it will wear off eventually???? 

On 1/12/2021 at 3:49 AM, LRM11219311 said:

What if the king is a woman in the modern time and so yong is bong hwan? They don’t meet each other yet but maybe that’s the ending. They will meet as man and woman in the future. :lol:

ya.. future JBH with future female king reincarnate played by SHS giving him a blow kiss saying "today i'm not doing the no touching" :kiss_wink::lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

1c097387fc514770b54496efaca901a1.jpeg?s=

Watch: Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun Get Playful And Affectionate Behind The Scenes Of “Mr. Queen”

tvN’s “Mr. Queen” released a new behind-the-scenes video of Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun!

The making-of video begins with the sweet kiss scene between Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun. In the first take, Kim Jung Hyun bends Shin Hye Sun’s waist too far down, so he moves in more gently for the second take.

In an outdoors scene, Shin Hye Sun struggles to remove the covering on top of her head quickly enough. She apologizes but says with determination, “I can do this well.” When the knot keeps getting stuck, Kim Jung Hyun suggests she takes it off slowly in one smooth motion, helping her to finish the take successfully.

During a scene in which the camera only films Shin Hye Sun, she’s unable to hold back her laughter because of Kim Jung Hyun’s acting. Kim Jung Hyun continues to try to make her laugh by changing expressions playfully while the camera only films Shin Hye Sun. Nonetheless, Shin Hye Sun clears the scene successfully, but she shakes Kim Jung Hyun back and forth afterwards.

As Kim Jung Hyun joins Shin Hye Sun in the bathtub, Kim Jung Hyun says, “This is the first time I’ve been in a mixed bath since I was born.” From the edge of the set, Chae Seo Eun watches the romantic scenes unfold while blushing and laughing. Kim Jung Hyun also can’t stop laughing and gets embarrassed when he has to act directly in front of the camera instead of with Shin Hye Sun.

Spoiler

Credit to Soompi

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

LOL since when does So Bong suddenly trust the royal physician? Didn’t she dismiss him several times because of his incompetence? But he’s giving her a lame explanation for what she’s feeling and she believes him? Hm... I smell a strong denial...

spacer.png.

Oh poor Cheoljong, is he so blinded by his feelings for So Bong that he doesn’t see it immediately that it’s a trap?

spacer.png

Oh my god, is one of them going to be in danger? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, lhynne said:

Anneyeong! I've been into this drama since the first day and I just love both so much. I can't remember how many times I have re-watched all the episodes that came out lol...

Anyways I am confused, is this a 16 or 20 episodes drama? 

Annnnnnnnd I've been obessessing with this drama for a while now that I actually started watching GO Princess Go... The original drama was funny and hilarious same with this remake. Both really made me laugh so hard but SHS and KJH have better chemistry IMHO ....  

I am looking forward on how some of my favorite scene from the original will be made here in the Kdrama... 

Apparently it’s gg to be 20 episodes so we’re already halfway through the series.

I heard there will be like mini episodes after they air the whole 20 eps.

Yes to re-watching!

• Like 5
9 hours ago, kwayteow_mama said:

as much i love the idea of a genuine nocturnal love letter, agree with this totally. don't know if i can stomach the bad things that will happen from there :tired:

sobong relieved that it's a side effect of the vegetative state? what, she thinks it will wear off eventually???? 

ya.. future JBH with future female king reincarnate played by SHS giving him a blow kiss saying "today i'm not doing the no touching" :kiss_wink::lol:

It’s going too smoothly now, I am sure someone is going to throw a spanner in the works and disrupt the peace. I’m just hopeing they don’t rush the ending though!

They still have to solve what was going on with JBH being framed for something. 

I am trying to imagine the king as a woman and JBH and her meeting up somewhere. Perhaps the king as a female cabinet member or diplomat hahaha. Or a detective solving the case?

5 hours ago, aisling said:

LOL since when does So Bong suddenly trust the royal physician? Didn’t she dismiss him several times because of his incompetence? But he’s giving her a lame explanation for what she’s feeling and she believes him? Hm... I smell a strong denial...

Oh poor Cheoljong, is he so blinded by his feelings for So Bong that he doesn’t see it immediately that it’s a trap?

Oh my god, is one of them going to be in danger? 

SoBong is desperately trying to hold on to what remnants of “himself” there is in So Yong’s body, I guess, that he is willing to believe anyone who can assure him that he is not catching feelings. HAHA

Perhaps SoBong will be saved by someone in the archery session from Consort Bin’s arrow?

• Like 2
On 1/12/2021 at 11:27 PM, aisling said:

Ok, I rewatched BTS again after your post and I think Shin Hye Sun noticed his discomfort. Look at her hand - isn’t she trying to help him pulling down his shirt? And the way she looked at him knowing. What a considerate noona!

omg that gif :love:

yes, SHS is really kind, help KJH too pulling down the shirt. seeing his pants in kneel area already see through, no wonder he is getting anxious.

On 1/12/2021 at 11:59 PM, blademan said:

His hesitation gets to me every time!! All hail King "Gentleman" Cheoljong!!

ooow yeees! this part is my fave too. his slightly opened eyes and hesitation trying to continue from different angles make it more fluttered. my heart beating weirdly the first time I watched it, until now actually, whenever i replay it <3

if only Hong Yeon were there too with Byeon In and Queen's dad that night, it must be perfect. palace will full of gossip about their King and Queen who love PDA. aaak, i want people in palace to know about it, actually the purpose is to be heard to Hwa Jin. lololol

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

After watching BTS video I noticed three things:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

1) Shin Hye Sun is really quite tall. She’s 172 cm and looks even taller because she’s thin. Some k-actresses have to stand a stool during a kiss scene but she isn’t that much shorter than her male co-stars.

2) Kim Jung Hyun has such a perfect jawline. I thought it was a clever lighting that made his jawline so chiselled but watching BTS he has a beautiful jawline even with a normal light.

3) Kim Jung Hyun was quite serious even after a kiss. Usually actors have the same reaction as Shin Hye Sun - they try to laugh or joke around to make it less awkward. But look at KJH - he’s so serious when the director shouted cut. I wonder why? But it’s still cute they can’t look into each other’s eyes.:fullofhearts:

• Like 9
22 hours ago, tulip06 said:

@poopytubby Thank you!

so I wonder where SoYoung’s soul is? 

she still in her body, but Bong Hwan soul is more stronger than So yong so his soul is the one we see in the surface. but, after vegetative state, both of soul getting blend, so yong's soul began to appear especially when she meet King, her emotion dominantly control the body but consciousness still bong Hwan. that's what we see like tsundere girl :D 

we can see it when So Bong tried to exorcism herself because her (So Yong) heart pounding when saw King. especially when she kissed Cheoljong, Bong Hwan after gain him/her senses, s(he) ready to scold So Yong for her out of control :D 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, aisling said:

3) Kim Jung Hyun was quite serious even after a kiss. Usually actors have the same reaction as Shin Hye Sun - they try to laugh or joke around to make it less awkward. But look at KJH - he’s so serious when the director

my theory is that they're both still remaining in character since they know the shooting of that scene isn't over yet. when watching the bts i realised they don't have too many NGs where they break character, even more so when it's a serious scene. when one of them messes up, both of them (esp KJH) don't really laugh/react to the mistake. they seem really good at immersing themselves in the role/scene. watching the bts makes me admire them even more as actors ;A; they're so cool and professional ;;;A;;;

edit: LEL KJH so random at first he posted a photo of cheoljong with the caption "still wednesday" then after midnight he deleted that post and reposted the same photo with the caption "it's thursday tho" :joy:

anyway i found this fun little personality test floating around twitter if yall are interested :D https://cleardin.com/queen 

i got cheoljong (infp)! ^^

• Like 8

Anybody here still remember Coffee Prince and its iconic “man or alien” love confession that was parodied so many times?

spacer.png

I mean, wouldn’t it be a wasted opportunity not to use this confession in Mr Queen??? How fitting would it be?

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후