[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Just had some catch up on BTS feed of some current ongoing drama...and nope..am not feeling the chemistry as how our glorious couple gave us from airing time till now. Our couple interaction is definitely beyond co-stars. They both have personal feelings towards each other. Hence, why we are in this together as we firmly believe in what we have seen so far. It’s a rainy weekend...wonder if someone will drop sweet song post later. It’s a wonderful evening to spend it with someone you adore. 

• Like 9
  • Love 13

6 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@HappyVibes actually there's a new delulu material here, lol. The investigation on captain's camping-in-a-beheading-outfit photo now already reached the 'blue phone case' stage 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxUWqkpIbj/?igshid=1ftsg8l9wj9ko

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47dz0q2e44tqtwyrtjed

OMG you made my morning Chingu…Thank you for this info…Until its debunked with 100% proof,  I am going to hold on to this info dearly for the weekend :lol:

@Lara2020 : Join the team of MinEun FBI squadB).. I think we did discuss about that "leg shaking" song when he posted but it didn't materialize much inside this thread…happy to get new results from the old investigative crumbs:lol:…So hereon whenever captain posts, ignore his body parts and start focusing on the exteriors and background for clues..no wonder he was making weird facial poses to divert us..hmm..smartypants, we caught you nowthinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Plot thickened long back @Heretorant, these dorks are taking us for a ride and trolling us to max:ph34r:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdMDwyPVAAA73wn?format=jpg&name=small

I mean look at those intertwined fingers..is there an inch of space left????? With their loads of baggy clothes, who would have paid attention even they just held hands causally like others? but NO, these dorks had to stick to each other in every given opportunity irrespective of any body parts and drive us crazy:crazy:.. I have finished 3 dramas after TKEM with more skinshow but none of them gave me these goosebumpy feel. We should create a library for MinEun hugs, kisses, touches, handholds..Sigh , they have spoiled me :blink: 

Enough of my morning rambling on these idiots, need to make breakfast for my poor family:wacko:

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 7

22 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

As I went through our captain's IG (I'm not stalking!!), it suddenly occurred to me that captain's cryptic first love song wasn't really the 'dancing in the universe'. I think it is during this dressing room photo and shaking shoe video!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBm7yfvhApN/?igshid=nc1xageyefb

In the video there's a bgm, someone mentioned before it is this song:

이 밤 (Feat. 슬로 (sllo)) - This night

The part he played is at mark 2:13, I think. I couldn't really find a good translation but from what I can gather from Google not so accurate translation is something like, he miss her.

The chorus is something like this:

This night is colored by you

I don't want to convey in plain language oh

Now this night is full of you ....

Maybe someone here can find a better translation of the song but it is a love song. He hid this song and distract us with him shaking his converse shoes! Very subtle captain! Hahaha 

Yes, yes I'd like to join the party on the wedding day ! hahaha

FOR YOU The bettet translation of "Tonight" ' s lyrics from MinEunVN

♥️ Lee Min Ho 's true love song's holic

https://twitter.com/mineunvn/status/1282668985096433665?s=20

Ecz0onJVcAI23Fv?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 2
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 3

On 6/17/2020 at 5:21 AM, Heretorant said:

Let me confirm what you said here. Lee Min Ho’s words should be enough right? 

Post military, pre TKEM, L'officiel Hommes interview, fall 2019

Question: What is Lee Min Ho’s dream?

Lee Min Ho: TKEM will be perfectly and smoothly ended. In fact, there are no big dreams or goals. I am more inclined to improvise than make plans. I am more focused on the present than the future. When I was in elementary school, I dreamed of becoming a football player. After that, I had the goal of becoming an actor. After becoming an actor, I thought about doing well. I thought about success and felt a sense of responsibility. For me, this is a matter of course. I don’t want to call them dreams or goals. This state has continued for 15 years. If there is a certain goal or dream, it should be the time to get married, have a child, this kind of big changes in life, I suddenly blankly had this idea. 

This wasn’t even a year ago. These are his thoughts on marriage. Honestly, I have always understood lmh to be an actor who surely cares about his art but also a family oriented man who wants to get married and have kids when the right person comes along. In the same interview, he talked about how he thought he would be married by 30 during his BOF days and he’ll give the same answer if asked where he sees himself at 40. It’s very, very, obvious to me that he wants to get married soon if it’s with the right person. Imo, now is the perfect timing for both kge and lmh. And being married doesn’t mean they have to give up their careers. They can get married and have kids later if they wanted. They can get married, have kids and still pursue acting. Truth be told, this is why I’m rooting for them so hard, I just know that the attraction, the compatibility and the timing is all so perfect! I’m going to bet they know it too! 

Mark my words, one day, we will hear wedding bells ringing on their doorstep. 

I just love your confidence, thus I decided to be confident also in what I see. :heart:

• Like 8
  • Love 16

https://twitter.com/heera2424/status/1284507894164029440?s=21

I was shocked when I read the comment section of CCTV kiss in tv naver. There’s a username called “susanna” I thought it was @goldenashes97

:lol::lol::lol: ROFL

gladly the username use “s” instead of “z” 
:cries3:

The comment get so many likes 

I try to google translate. But turned out to be a bit confusing.

Here is what I got from google translate:

Susanna :

이을커플에 대한 여운이 좀처럼 가라앉지 않네요.  달이나 지났는데요, 에고...그립고 보고픈 이을 커플입니다. 이을 생각하면 절로 미소 만발!이을 덕에 일상이 행복합니다. 이을 고마워요! 이을 커플 행복해야 해요
 “The afterglow on the Ieul couple is hardly sinking. It's been a month, ego...I'm an old couple I'd like to see. If you think about it, your smile will burst into full bloom! Thank you for this! I have to be happy couple”

*(please someone help to translate better) 

• LOL 19

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

@Lara2020 : Join the team of MinEun FBI squadB).. I think we did discuss about that "leg shaking" song when he posted but it didn't materialize much inside this thread…happy to get new results from the old investigative crumbs:lol:…So hereon whenever captain posts, ignore his body parts and start focusing on the exteriors and background for clues..no wonder he was making weird facial poses to divert us..hmm..smartypants, we caught you now

But but but, what if the short shorts are on????

• LOL 14

1 hour ago, seraphinazz said:
3 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

@Lara2020 : Join the team of MinEun FBI squadB).. I think we did discuss about that "leg shaking" song when he posted but it didn't materialize much inside this thread…happy to get new results from the old investigative crumbs:lol:…So hereon whenever captain posts, ignore his body parts and start focusing on the exteriors and background for clues..no wonder he was making weird facial poses to divert us..hmm..smartypants, we caught you now

But but but, what if the short shorts are on????

@HappyVibes @seraphinazz now, if it's short shorts ..that I can't ignore! For that, the zoom button will be heavily utilised! Hahaha :ph34r:

@Hachini thank you for the translation. Our Captain sounded so romantic and in love! He must be missing her so much then and still is. We miss both of you too, love birds! Please be happy together :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Flash Back about 3 month ago we used Tobe as crowded as today, so lovely that time started  coz  till today we are still happy for them ... We believed they are as a lover,. Me .. I do believe n #nodebat ... Why? Coz Im their shipper ... :coolshades:

Close my quote and ready for nicer dreaming about them in my sleep tonight, just have a thought if.

LEE GON is. Stands for :

"LEE" Minhossi  :heart:  G "GON" ESSI

fated !!!  Aka Umyong !!!

nite everyone :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 8

This one came from weibo stan.

In short, she realized something happened between the two starting from the red roses given by captain, her thought on the significance of his post on july 2, and also the conclusion of his My Love by My Side post. It was beautifully summarized. Even tho i've read so many versions already, either from RCLs or other shippers from different platforms, i still wonder when i will ever get bored, lol.

• Like 11
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4

24 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I will do the analysis on his legs while y’all dissect the song

Lemme at them LEGS

You beat me to this, I was going to tag you ... that's your specialty..Legs and shorts? Hahaha 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, Lara2020 said:

You beat me to this, I was going to tag you ... that's your specialty..Legs and shorts? Hahaha 

I don’t even like men who wear shorts, especially the ones hiked up to their butt cheeks because WHY

I love me a well dressed man in normal, well fitting pants

BUT LMH AND THOSE SHAWT SHAWTS

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

I don’t even like men who wear shorts, especially the ones hiked up to their butt cheeks because WHY

I love me a well dressed man in normal, well fitting pants

BUT LMH AND THOSE SHAWT SHAWTS

Oh no no no ...not them butt cheeks!!! I can't even imagine ...arghh nightmare!! Hahaha 

Yeah LMH shorts are fine ...I bet KGE loves those shawts too!  hahaha

• LOL 2

18 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

So captain is actually the planner type 

which means........

World, see what is this “think twice” “plan well” boy doing right now??? LOL :hwaiting2:

As the top star in SK/Asia entertainment industry for 10+ years, Minho definitely knows what he’s doing & what consequences would be.
He’s being so brave & candid. :thumbsup: 
Best wishes my king & queen:heart:

17 hours ago, lusciousgy said:

Just had some catch up on BTS feed of some current ongoing drama...and nope..am not feeling the chemistry as how our glorious couple gave us from airing time till now. Our couple interaction is definitely beyond co-stars. They both have personal feelings towards each other. Hence, why we are in this together as we firmly believe in what we have seen so far. It’s a rainy weekend...wonder if someone will drop sweet song post later. It’s a wonderful evening to spend it with someone you adore. 

yes I think what brought us here is, after watching 10-20 years of Kdramas & love stories in real life, it’s quite easy for us to tell which Kdrama couple is just for promotion & which is “excitingly different & so real” :blush:

13 hours ago, TDeas said:

Close my quote and ready for nicer dreaming about them in my sleep tonight, just have a thought if.

LEE GON is. Stands for :

"LEE" Minhossi  :heart:  G "GON" ESSI

fated !!!  Aka Umyong !!!

nite everyone 

wow 3 months ago in April I started to watch TKEM because Minho & Goeun were the two I loved, admired & thought they would bring a great art piece to us, And now...it turns out we are sooo lucky, they have brought us a lot of surprise & happiness!!! :relaxed:
We watched a beautiful TKEM love story on screen, more importantly we saw the beautiful love between the two of them off screen:elated:, and we also found our shippers base here lol:piggydance: 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated, twitter
  • Like 13
  • Awesome 10

9 hours ago, LiveThePresent said:

World, see what is this “think twice” “plan well” boy doing right now??? LOL 

As the top star in SK/Asia entertainment industry for 10+ years, Minho definitely knows what he’s doing & what consequences would be.
He’s being so brave & candid. :thumbsup: 
Best wishes my king & queen:heart:

yes I think what brought us here is, after watching 10-20 years of Kdramas & love stories in real life, it’s quite easy for us to tell which Kdrama couple is just for promotion & which is “excitingly different & so real” :blush:

wow 3 months ago in April I started to watch TKEM because Minho & Goeun were the two I loved, admired & thought they would bring a great art piece to us, And now...it turns out we are sooo lucky, they have brought us a lot of surprise & happiness!!! :relaxed:
We watched a beautiful TKEM love story on screen, more importantly we saw the beautiful love between the two of them off screen, and we also found our shippers base here lol

Great post. Well put and I couldn't agree more

giphy.gif

c5d9f75ee091780b7d028da0a152a1f428711ab1

Spoiler

I am waiting for this two to come public. We know whats up

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 9