[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

I just noticed that they were staring at each other eye to eye for close to 10secs during the TKEM presscon.

https://twitter.com/justggone/status/1283058510574411776?s=21

Would you stare at a co-worker in the eyes that long? :lol:

In an average human setting, it maybe borderline harassment, depending on who stares at whom.  I can imagine having to go through a counselling session if anyone complaints.

But then, there's LMH. I think he can get away with anything. Seriously. Heh.

I also have to agree @AquariusMY, I can't even stare at my husband for that long.  IF I do, means something is not right, dude, you are in trouble.

• LOL 18

27 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

I have commented earlier in this forum about this part of the press con. No one is asking about her eyes, but he proactively bring up her eyes and commented how expressive they are, and gave himself a great opportunity to stare at her eyes to describe how they looked that day! For awhile, i thought the video was paused or something because those 10 secs were too long to be staring! I cannot even stare at my husband's eye that long without feeling funny! I love LMH for praising her eyes because we all know she received many comments in the past about her monolids and she herself have said as much about considering cosmetic surgery to get double eyelids! Our King's statement literally silenced everyone's negative comments.

Thanks for highlighting this. LMH is a great team-player and that is even an understatement and his very generous guy. He gives his all to his FL. From the intensity he brings into the love-story which has been one of his great secrets to his success but funny enough I found a 4 year old interview where someone asked literally about his secret to his success and you won't guess what he says.. you hit the nail on it's head. 

''IT’S MORE than just talent and luck, South Korean actor Lee Min-ho answered when asked by the Inquirer about the secrets to his success in a recent e-mail interview. He explained: “Throughout my 10-year career, I’ve met a lot of people, experienced many different things, and learned a lot of lessons. Whether you want to be a good actor or singer, you need to be responsible and professional—and you have to learn to work well with other people and be a team player. And it’s important to know how to put yourself in other people’s shoes. I learned that being considerate helps me in my life and career.” Rito P. Asilo''

Read more: https://entertainment.inquirer.net/195727/heard-secrets-to-lee-min-hos-success#ixzz6SRBmy8L9
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

On 7/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, HappyVibes said:

And I yelled screw you fishing and started searching for scissors to trim those damn hairs blocking my view…those hairs..those damn hairs….

that escalated quickly! Is that how you distract yourself from mineun? Hahaha

Thanks @koreaboooo for ALL the scans they’re lovely you’re lovely :fullofhearts:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

On 7/17/2020 at 2:22 PM, HR. said:

Translation: Heyyyy guys Jamanchu has a new lead!!! What is the meaning of this?? Hahaha the universe conspires! JK!

HAHAHAHA I'm in the middle of my slumber and saw this and jumped out of bed thinking it was legit because I thought this was the same plant from his post on July 3. I actually zoomed in, thinking I would find something on the leaves??? (IDEK why I did that, I was half asleep okay!) oh my my my, hopefully we will get IG notifications tomorrow morning from either LMH or KGE. 

Waiting for the notification but it was a good attempt tho believe me I have gone further lengths

On 7/17/2020 at 2:30 PM, Prerna said:

I don’t understand RickRoll'D wht  was there staff doing(sorry must be standing on a side and giggling seeing there coochi- cooing)at least they could have made him wear his legendary clips that time.....
and whts with kge why the effing is she not tying her hair now...:.

where is that hair tie when we goddamn need it.....

I am really disappointed in there staff.....

Yep.. The staff let us down. 

On 7/17/2020 at 2:05 PM, Ilmo yens said:

Gosh I wanna see more of this two.. If S2 doesn't come I will riot!  

This will be me if I don't hear any news in the next 2-3 months 

Mv5dCk0.gif?noredirect

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated, image
  • LOL 22

Let's stare at them staring again :wub:

Well i said before JHI mentioned her eyes as strength during 1 TIFL interviews..i guess you could say he brought it to a whole new level. I love LMH'S version :lol: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

@KGE fan 1217 @Prerna @Heretorant @MsMagic have someone posted this here before?

Other than eyes staring at the prescon, they also showed this mirroring thing that you may find only in couples. The mirroring movement in the video was marked with colored highlights, so it became even more obvious, lol :D

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Tell me about it! Come on, I cannot remember who in my real life look as loving towards each other as them! The fact that I am spending so much effort and time thinking of them, reminiscing their scenes, imagining their dating life right now - they better be dating and getting married, so that I can move on with my life. I have neglected my family long enough.

Now I will tell the truth coz God is looking down on me And laughing at me being a child at my age and shipping..... if these two don’t end up dating and getting married I am effing going to come to them till the end of the world....

before this ship I wanted to be A noble women and was thinking to donate my kidneys and eyes and all body parts....

now nobody will take them coz they are damaged completely since past few months coz it’s LMH and kge written all over them......

cant even buy those damn Hermes and LV now these Chinese are taking over everything in life......

:crymeme:

• LOL 23

She has the bridal bouquet also now LMH just propose her and give peace to our minds and souls.......

this is the way God is playing it’s cards LMH and kge just see he is showing you the way to your happy lives.....

don’t loose this chance these coincidences are tooo many to ignore....:

• Like 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 3

Deputy Mayor Kim Neung-sik of Osan City visited Naesammi-dong's common site compared to the rainy season
22994_24044_1735.jpg

Osan = YBS News Communication) Reporter Jeong Yang-soo = Deputy Mayor Kim Neung-sik of Osan City visited the construction site of Naesammi-dong common site in preparation for heavy rains during the rainy season in the summer on the 16th and concentrated on the construction progress.

According to the city, the Asdal Chronicle and'The King: Lord of Eternity' drama set were created and operated to form a common site of Naesammi-dong, which is about 130,000 square meters, as a cultural and tourism base for the city. Disaster Safety Comprehensive Experience Center is under construction.

On this day, Deputy Mayor Kim Neung-shik received an overview and progress of the construction of the Naesammi-dong common land and the construction status of the miniature exhibition hall and disaster safety experience center in the field. "Please."

출처 : YBS뉴스통신(http://www.ybsn.tv)
  • Like 9
  • Awesome 5

56 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Good idea do they want to bring it to Netflix or just speed forward the release date?

They partnered with Variety.com to campaign HERO to international audience. Here’s the description of the project- you can visit their page in IG-@kimgoeunusa 

“Hello Arjenia, In celebration of our Kim Go-Eun’s upcoming film ‘Hero’, we wanted to go big with this project. This project will focus mainly on media exposure for Kim Go-Eun in the US through her movie ‘Hero’. By advertising the poster and trailer of ‘Hero’ online the US entertainment media site, as well as all their social media forums, with viewership of both US and international audiences. This way we are also able to circulate it worldwide. Our USA Fan Club has partnered with Variety.com, one of America’s and Hollywood’s biggest, and most influential, most viewed and read entertainment business news in America and globally. The intended funds to be collected is the cost of the package recommended by Variety to bring this project and vision to life in the most effective way.”

The LED Ad in New York during Ggone’s birthday was their first project. BTW I’m not connected to the group but I will totally support this project. All for my lovely, GGone. 

• Like 13
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

On 7/17/2020 at 6:20 PM, Prerna said:

RickRoll'D!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too much... sorry I’m a shipper and a fan they must hire a lot of security or have a boom gate but  Do they really need to release this online and have a million views ..:saitama: I don’t want to be a party pooper but it’s kinda too much info to be released online and will encourage sasaeng activity..unless you have business activities for MYM and BH..but otherwise if you’re just a fan I think theres also a limit. Arent the swoon videos/Instagram and film enough? If they are indeed dating and we are shippers but maybe we also need to know when to hit the brakes. This is borderline stalking/ addiction already..hope we can give the actors some space. Sorry just my two cents.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote twitter, emoji animated
  • Like 17

10 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

They partnered with Variety.com to campaign HERO to international audience. Here’s the description of the project- you can visit their page in IG-@kimgoeunusa 

“Hello Arjenia, In celebration of our Kim Go-Eun’s upcoming film ‘Hero’, we wanted to go big with this project. This project will focus mainly on media exposure for Kim Go-Eun in the US through her movie ‘Hero’. By advertising the poster and trailer of ‘Hero’ online the US entertainment media site, as well as all their social media forums, with viewership of both US and international audiences. This way we are also able to circulate it worldwide. Our USA Fan Club has partnered with Variety.com, one of America’s and Hollywood’s biggest, and most influential, most viewed and read entertainment business news in America and globally. The intended funds to be collected is the cost of the package recommended by Variety to bring this project and vision to life in the most effective way.”

The LED Ad in New York during Ggone’s birthday was their first project. BTW I’m not connected to the group but I will totally support this project. All for my lovely, GGone. 

That is awesome heres to hoping for a great success in the campaign and the movie. You have probably few months head start to promote it properly which is good 

• Like 13
  • Love 3

21 minutes ago, Prerna said:

She has the bridal bouquet also now LMH just propose her and give peace to our minds and souls.......

this is the way God is playing it’s cards LMH and kge just see he is showing you the way to your happy lives.....

I don't know what to think about this ... in the Western world, when the bride throw the bouquet, it is supposed to be a random throw, but, here the bride somehow targeted/aimed it to KGE! She might be sensing it that KGE will be next ?! :loveu:

Oh God please make this 'sign'/prediction come true!! :heart1:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

I saw this video before, but this is the first time i saw the zoom version that confirming KGE was the one who got the bouquet. :transforms:yeayy

and I heard Han Ji Min voice next to her cutely saying Chukae.. :heart: both were single ladies at that time.

Funny thing, the BGM video is Goblin OST, so probably the one who edit video is our next door shipper he he he

• Like 2
  • LOL 19

3 hours ago, MsMagic said:

And I'm not buying that WDH calls him sunbae and not hyung. If you watch this BTS, around 7:54, WDH calles KKN 'hyung'. WDH calling him 'sunbae' instead of 'hyung' when they are clearly closer is fake news haha 

She calls Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook 'sunbae' as well. I saw it in a Happy Together episode with JHI.

A lady can only call a gentleman who's older than her 'oppa' if they're close enough. 'Oppa' can be used to address an older brother or a boyfriend. At least that's how I understand it.

The MinGo shippers caught her calling Gong Yoo "oppa" in a staff video from Goblin Wrap Up party. So perhaps she already call LMH "Oppa" but not in public. :hwaiting2:

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 4