[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Queen has made her move. Come on King! please give us some nice crumbs to discuss about today :D

I’m not kidding! I’m going to give him 10 more minutes before I start shipping him with WDH again :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 18

12 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

The sign he's holding up "every step and every moment" together is actually the line Lee Gon used when he told the PM that the rumors are true, he has found his queen, someone he wants to be with every step and every moment :)

I noticed that he used the same line in his message to his fans on his debut anniversary IG post. I think he really likes that line haha.

Thanks for translating this with further testament of that sentence. If he decides to move forward (With his ultimate future life’s decision) ...we shall be their shield from ‘nonsense betters’. Oh my heart....they both deserves to be happy with each other. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahaha I thought you’d never come! Palli, palli, our ship is sailing soon. Lmh is the captain. We have his word :lol:

They usually do. I think sooner than usual. If I’m not wrong, we might get it today even. 

It’s usually longer too, with all the goodbye messages from the cast. 

But that’s not what we care about. We care about all the MinEun scenes and only MinEun scenes! Lol.

You're too honest here. :D

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm rewatching ep 16 now. 

Do have mixed feelings in this episode. As a viewer, it is somewhat anti-climatic, the first half of the episode is part of the show, showing the King fighting the Evil and looking to right the wrong. 

2nd half is shipper's paradise, fluffy scenes and naughty innuendos. 

Oh well.... It is what it is. 

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

I've calmed down. I am calm now. I am. I think? Maybe not. 

Okay, so by now we can all assume now that LMH and KGE did many adlibs, right? I want to see BTS videos and everything.... but can KES publish the script too? Just like J.K. Rowling published the screenplay for Fantastic Beasts? I really need to know which scenes are from the script, and which are their adlibs.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Ok...I don’t know why I am killing myself with so many questions...but what do you think will happen if LMH indeed announce he is seeing someone? What will fans reaction by like? 

Will there be a difference if it is some one not in showbiz and someone who is in showbiz (ahem you know who I am alluding to) 

I mean his fanbase is sooooooo huge...I can imagine they really need to have a meeting and plan strategically how to announce such news. 

But then I feel, he is also at the age where his fans should be mature enough to be happy for him. Can you imagine a 30 odd years old man, still going home to that big beautiful house of his, with no significant others to share his life with? I would want to wish his all the happiness he could find after knowing he is such a good person...

I commented on their naver's video about the possibility of them dating. I got a pretty amount of likes :lol: So maybe they support it. But its not like it matters tho but it will really make their announcement and dating easier :D

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

I've calmed down. I am calm now. I am. I think? Maybe not. 

Okay, so by now we can all assume now that LMH and KGE did many adlibs, right? I want to see BTS videos and everything.... but can KES publish the script too? Just like J.K. Rowling published the screenplay for Fantastic Beasts? I really need to know which scenes are from the script, and which are their adlibs.  :wub:

Hehhe my gal don’t you think so that’s asking too much from a K-drama.....

we can go to any length for our analysis.....

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

Do have mixed feelings in this episode. As a viewer, it is somewhat anti-climatic, the first half of the episode is part of the show, showing the King fighting the Evil and looking to right the wrong. 

anticlimactic, yes.

it's too dreamy to make up for  the suspense and headache (either from theories or from the litre of tears we shed) they've been giving us every week.

• LOL 11

1 minute ago, MinEunObsessed said:

I agree with you here, it's indeed somewhat anti-climatic. Tbh it made me torn as a movie-lover (who cares a lot about characterization, plot and ending) and as a shipper, lol :lol:

However, since they are kind enough to spoil us with the 2nd half scenes, i go with my shipper's need first and decide to just let it slide :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

23 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I read many comments saying that MYM latest post is to prepare his fans for a announcement that LMH will drop soon... "We expect your love and support to actor Lee Min Ho who is going to move forward..."

It's too cryptic and drenched with hints and hidden meaning...:D

Hold your pants ladies!! :P

OMOO OMOOOO help me chingguuu... i cannot hold my pants anymoreee!!!!! 

• LOL 13

I don't think it's a bittersweet ending. If anything, it feels more like a lukewarm ending. We know they end up together. It's better than Goblin. Now that is a bittersweet ending. Still.... doesn't leave me satisfied enough. To fill my satisfaction, they should announce they're dating. :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Sorry LMH (if you are reading our thread), please kindly note that we are very impatient people... We tend to sway to other ships easily if we are not satisfied with your performance.. so please work harder.. I know you can coz you said before you are a fast learner... :D

Thank you! :)

:lol: also please show some sincerity

we're the ones who are impatient. lol 

• LOL 11

1 minute ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I agree with you here, it's indeed somewhat anti-climatic. Tbh it made me torn as a movie-lover (who cares a lot about characterization, plot and ending) and as a shipper, lol :lol:

However, since they are kind enough to spoil us with the 2nd half scenes, i go with my shipper's need first and decide to just let it slide :lol:

what makes me greatly satisfied is the cute dates and the domestic fluff they be skipping due to the unforeseeable circumstances. all in all, i love this series still, as dearly as immensely. oh no my fridays and saturdays gon be bleak again. sigh :tears:

• Sad 7
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, MinEunObsessed said:

I felt exactly like this when I watched it last night. Everything also felt too fast. On second watch, it became slower for me. I guess, the first time, I was anticipating the very end too much. By the second viewing I've already decided to fully love the ending that chose me. I can't complain about anything anymore. :joy:

Episode 16 even took away my alternate ship by making Luna and PM Koo sisters. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

Ok ... Let's observed a new post again,

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a36457/things-his-body-language-signs-hes-into-you/

Guys which number represent MinHossi Body languages, take a look this Pict. Again and focus to his feet under the table, despite his long feet, it shown a sign right. ? 

And of course the way he look at her is something too, thanks for the cameraman . We owe you :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1