[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

55 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

The sign he's holding up "every step and every moment" together is actually the line Lee Gon used when he told the PM that the rumors are true, he has found his queen, someone he wants to be with every step and every moment :)

I noticed that he used the same line in his message to his fans on his debut anniversary IG post. I think he really likes that line haha.

We love you @jy_cohh for always ensuring we don't get lost in translation. Hugs! :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Yes they kept living separately and dating till they grew old(thus why they showed us their old hands at the end). Jte can’t become the queen cause Luna exists in his world and LG also has to stay in his world. I guess Kes was trying to tell us that we can’t have it all. If not for Yoyo kid (If you remember his speech)they would have lost their memories and it would have been a sad ending but even with their circumstances kes let us know that they were happy thus the reason for the line “we have decided to love the fate that chose us”. They accepted their fate even when they knew they couldn’t be completely together in the same world why? Because of their love. They’d rather it be that way than stay apart. So yeah she didn’t get to become the queen, we didn’t get a royal wedding but lee gon and tae eul are happy and that’s all that matters right I guess that in its way is a happy ending. We can’t have it all sadly.
Also the reason why lee gon, tae eul and yeong were able to retain their memories was because of the yo-yo kid. Remember what he said “hmm should I let it break or let it be” he was talking about their memories. he let only those three keep their memories cause their love (LG&TE) for each other was just too deep and he probably went oh well you guys are cute I’ll let you be together. Oh and he wanted yeong to be happy. It’s their fate. Good morning everyoneee:heart:

Thanks, really, thanks! :heart:I need to rewatch. I realized I had missed some details, e.g. what the yo-yo boy said. That’s another thing I love about this series. No one line is just a line. Every single line carries meaning. That’s why TKEM is not everybody’s cup of tea. You really have to pay close attention to all the lines and details to get the intention of the playwright.

• Like 5
  • Love 6

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is she Our Shipping PRIME MINSTER

15920207191592020711.gif

Her Duties seem to me :joy:

1- liking his choice of queen :wub:

15920213981592021372.gif

2- get at the top of big questions:sweatingbullets:

15920212641592021248.gif

3- eliminating threats from other woman :lol:

Hide contents

15920221981592022192.gif

YASSSS Sec Mo / PM Mo is my ultimate shipping in the end! 

Not to mention she brought her kiddo to the ceremony because she had no babysitter.... Well... As a mom I CAN REALLY RELATE TO THAT PM MO YOU ROCK :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

I felt exactly like this when I watched it last night. Everything also felt too fast. On second watch, it became slower for me. I guess, the first time, I was anticipating the very end too much. By the second viewing I've already decided to fully love the ending that chose me. I can't complain about anything anymore. :joy:

Episode 16 even took away my alternate ship by making Luna and PM Koo sisters. :lol:

Same. The 2nd time i watched it, i appreciated it more and teared up in the reunion. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

23 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Yes they kept living separately and dating till they grew old(thus why they showed us their old hands at the end). Jte can’t become the queen cause Luna exists in his world and LG also has to stay in his world. I guess Kes was trying to tell us that we can’t have it all. If not for Yoyo kid (If you remember his speech)they would have lost their memories and it would have been a sad ending but even with their circumstances kes let us know that they were happy thus the reason for the line “we have decided to love the fate that chose us”. They accepted their fate even when they knew they couldn’t be completely together in the same world why? Because of their love. They’d rather it be that way than stay apart. So yeah she didn’t get to become the queen, we didn’t get a royal wedding but lee gon and tae eul are happy and that’s all that matters right I guess that in its way is a happy ending. We can’t have it all sadly.
Also the reason why lee gon, tae eul and yeong were able to retain their memories was because of the yo-yo kid. Remember what he said “hmm should I let it break or let it be” he was talking about their memories. he let only those three keep their memories cause their love (LG&TE) for each other was just too deep and he probably went oh well you guys are cute I’ll let you be together. Oh and he wanted yeong to be happy. It’s their fate. Good morning everyoneee:heart:

Yes, it's thanks to yoyo kid he decided to let them keeping their precious memories so that they could find each other again.

With everything had been corrected to how they should be, no one remembered that LG ever announced JTE as his future queen (sob :tears:). They were not allowed to cross each other's world anymore because that's the law, that's how it should be. So the only thing they could do was to meet each other in that infinity space, where the rules were not applied. It was their only space. They settle for what's available as long as they could keep loving each other.

I think it's a form of powerful selfless love, they aim to be together, they fully know their situation, hence they don't expect anything beyond that from each other. They simply lived for that day everyday, forever.

TKEM's romance is really one of a kind.

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 4

6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What are our korean friends saying? :lol:

————————————

Am getting so impatient waiting for Mr. Captain to post! 

Rough trans:

: "It's like these two really have something... The atmosphere is really different. I just love it. This couple. I love you. I can't let you go."

"It feels like a real kiss. That's a great thrill. Lee Min-ho is also a kiss master."

: "I suspected it after watching the making videos. | Even the control room kiss scene makes me more suspicious because it looks like they're real. LOL LOL LOL LOL LEE MIN HO's eyes and actions are so salty."

: "Lee Minho is going to meet his lips again. LOL. It's like a real kiss, so it makes me more focused"

There are just the comments I saw in the top. But there's still a lot :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 6
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I stand corrected! 

The thing is, he does have great kisses from his other dramas BUT yes, he’s never gone into any kiss in this way. Like his mouth and lips were totally ready to eat her. 

img.gif

The vibe I get from them: they’re feeling mischievous hence the lip biting and smiles. Lmh is not holding back! 

I even see LMH teasing KGE here.. he kinda stop moving his head downwards when he saw KGE moving her head upwards to receive his kiss... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Look at the 4th pic guys.....

sexy awwww so sexy  she is another level.....

looking so pretty I am In love with KGE 
let’s send this pic to LMH 

maybe his testosterone levels will rise and he will post something up.....:sweatingbullets:

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Am getting so impatient waiting for Mr. Captain to post! 

Been refreshing my instagram app. I have been feeling so antsy since this morning. What is this feeling. :bawling:

• LOL 12

2 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Look at the 3rd pic guys.....

sexy awwww so sexy  she is another level.....

looking so pretty I am In love with KGE 
let’s send this pic to LMH 

maybe his testosterone levels will rise and he will post something up.....:sweatingbullets:

Jeong Tae Ra deserves her own movie :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Can I be honest too? The ending in LOTBS is sweet because it works for the drama/story as whole. But, the kiss? Well it was better because it shows the tongue!!!! While the end kiss in TKEM was not shown properly and then they showed LMH’s back instead. Like I get it the dude has sexy shoulder but show us the tongue!!!! Lol! But in my opinion the LOTBS end kids lack passion. Don’t get me

wrong, JJh Is ama amazing actress but there was a lil bit of awkwardness there, while in TKEM both participant seems to be really in to it, and it looks natural. There is a reason why we have a ship here. Hehehe....

now il gonna rant over to the main thread :lol: 

I was literally going to come redeem myself and then saw you wrote what I wanted to write.

The thing that tops is the tongue shown in the LOTBS kiss. But yes, nothing else. LOTBS was a really really sweet kiss while the kiss in TKEM was naughty and more passionate.

But you know me, I need to see tongue clear as daylight! I wanted tongue :lol:

• LOL 17

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

I was literally going to come redeem myself and then saw you wrote what I wanted to write.

The thing that tops is the tongue shown in the LOTBS kiss. But yes, nothing else. LOTBS was a really really sweet kiss while the kiss in TKEM was naughty and more passionate.

I think i can settle with seeing he lifted one of her legs when they made out on the table, so i would know that they took it to the next stage :tounge_wink:

• Naughty 6
  • LOL 9

Just now, inbetween0and1 said:

I think i can settle with seeing he lifted one of her legs when they made out on the table, so i would know that they took it to the next stage :tounge_wink:

Wait, WHAT?!

Brb. 

Need to confirm! 

• LOL 11

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We need the extended version and clear camera angle, none of that "illusion" or "leave it to the viewer" type. 

I want to echo what you said about LMH had good kisses in his past works and so is KGE, I am fully aware they can kiss and they had great kisses with the past partner. But, there is something different here, and i'm willing to be proven wrong here, but even IF they are not dating, I wouldn't be surprise if they were at least flirting with each other while filming. I mean, i don't blame them, they both single and good looking (I would flirting with LMH too if I'm working with him), for 8 months their life revolve around TKEM/shooting and they had the lovers role with all the hugs and the kisses and holding hands, you can't help but....you know. So now, it will be their decision if they want to explore more as BF/GF or they will leave it at the Filming site and nothing more, but...i have a feeling the were flirting for real

• Like 9
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:
6 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Wait, WHAT?!

Brb. 

Need to confirm! 

I’m back.

I watched it 3 times and saw nothing of that sort.

Please enlighten me. 

I will be dead if he lifted her leg :lol:

*edit* Whoops, I was clowning myself! I see what you mean now :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I stand corrected! 

The thing is, he does have great kisses from his other dramas BUT yes, he’s never gone into any kiss in this way. Like his mouth and lips were totally ready to eat her. 

img.gif

The vibe I get from them: they’re feeling mischievous hence the lip biting and smiles. Lmh is not holding back! 

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I even see LMH teasing KGE here.. he kinda stop moving his head downwards when he saw KGE moving her head upwards to receive his kiss... 

So the kiss part was the demand of the script and they had to do it but I just loved the way he smiled at her (which was surely not scripted)that smirk and that genuine smile stole my heart and even kge reciprocated and the cherry on top of it was the kiss that took it to another level the whole biting,,,,gazing,,,sucking face it made my ovaries blast.....that was genuine subtle love not something for the camera....It looked like they are doing it for themselves and not for the script....

I can also understand the dilemma of P.D. nim he had to show LMH back boz he must have felt so embarrassed looking at that kissing session post beheaded ep. He must be dead scared and confused.....

I can feel these actors Sometimes some genuine feelings also they have to depict as scripts demand......

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1