[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

13 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Well he is too quiet that it is a little suspicious ..also he posted others before the finale..and not a thing abt JTE.. so we might be in for a big surprise

So after @jy_cohh translated the meaning of that mym post and the line..yes i agree seem so cryptic yet again 

I agree... he's soooooo quiet.. 

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

grandpa prefers natural style.. very natural.. as in very thin and almost-gone-bald leaves cover up... 

I know... when I saw that I thought to myself what can 2 branches of leaves actually cover? :joy: She might as well walk around nude.

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 13

35 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

How i also wished if it were true! :joy: i'll be dead too by then, lol

Not to sound like some perv but looking at LMHs coat, I think her legs were spread. At least the left one. Its just so funny that he can produce much adrenaline in a make out scene to hastily lift her up compared to that scene where he had to let her ride Maximus in Episode 4.

I find LMH a bit of a tease too from detaching from the kiss to look at her and then devouring her again.

Now I fully understand LMH's reply to WDH in his IG post were he was happily running in the hall...

WDH: "Pyeha"

LMH: "Please do what I asked you to do"

Its to "delete their make out video" in the control room. Poor Captain Jo. Must be TMI for him. Lol.

Of course Im just being delulu.

But the moment the DVD is out... they can take my money or even my entire trust fund... the BTS scenes are not gold.... its platinum encrusted with red diamonds...

• LOL 24

16 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Summoning the king :ph34r:

King, you see this gorgeous woman here, right? so come out now don't let her waiting, or else we'll have other pursuers try their luck to woo her

Let us all go IG repost this and tag lmh hahahahhaha

• LOL 9

1 minute ago, Countess Alessa said:

WDH: "Pyeha"

LMH: "Please do what I asked you to do"

I am still confused about why LMH responded to WDH in that way...probably an inside joke...but referring to what?

• LOL 9

1 minute ago, jy_cohh said:

I am still confused about why LMH responded to WDH in that way...probably an inside joke...but referring to what?

The scene where JY passed the message from LG to JTE while she was in KOC.

Continuing to be his wingman/messenger?

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Most likely but one thing is for sure... that IG photo was taken on the same day the control room scene was filmed. LMH was wearing the same outfit. Why so joyous Pyeha? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m convinced they’re dating and no one can tell me otherwise :lol:

Their type of flirting is on another level! They’re totally into each other! 

That adlib forehead kiss is enough to confirm my thoughts! 

:lol::lol::lol:

That was delusional me speaking. On a serious note, even if they’re not dating, they definitely had a thing for each other. Call it their character, call it whatever but I know they’re the happiest together when the director calls cut. Whether they will pursue it is the question. But we know they were at least physically attracted to each other and they enjoyed being around one another. 

@Heretorant I also feel the same thing we all saw them both different with eachother in this drama compare to there other dramas and there co stars 

It could be genuine feelings for eachother which they can pursue and cherish lifetime or it could be just plain amazing flirting during this 8months being together....everyone can take it the way they want in the end time will tell wht happened with these amazing souls future and our ship sailed or sanked( I will never ship anyone in future if this doesn’t sail that I am dead sure about)

BUT I am an ahjumma and my mind says otherwise,,,,,frankly end of the day they are humans and most importantly opposite sex so I feel all this flirting and liking is bound to happen and most  importantly (bonus)when you are such good looking ppl and to top it up your thoughts,,,,wave length and your personalities also match tell me who will be able to resist....

Kande -(but-I love some Korean words)Who are we do decide wht they will do with there future ....:(in times like now I  cannot even decide my son’s future) 

but yes if they want and will be together I will be very happy boz I feel there companionship will take them long way....

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, folksway222 said:

The PD and editor staffs should be counted, no? :phew::lol:

I can't believe curtains and coats have stripped us of our visual delights...oops I meant visual specimens.  It's all about scientific study and proving that what is projected as reel is really real. 

I want a retake.  No coats, curtains,  angling of faces or hands on faces allowed.   :smirk:

• Naughty 4
  • LOL 13