[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Since the very beginning of the King shooting, they have been always together, almost. They spent a lot of time together after wrap up, clearly, and in the last few days, of which LMH must have been busy preparing for the new drama, KGE seems to make use of the free time to make up with the tasks/ friends/ visits that she didn’t have time to do so in the past few months.

She went out with her friends during weekend, which was mostly preserved for MH (based on our speculations) in the past few months.

She visited the grave yard of her grandma, which I assumed was located a bit mor far away from Seoul. perhaps she visited because of Chung Yeung Festival? Or perhaps she felt a bit lonely without her love by her side as in the last few months and she sought solace from her lost grandma? People usually are more sentimental when they feel lonely right?

Personally I guess this separation somehow must have take a toll on them, given how close they are and the longing we all feel. But absence makes the heart grow fonder I believe. And as a fan, I will pray for them to have their own happy ending and looking forward to the day of their marriage announcement.

As for the latest LMH post, I am really curious if this is a documentary, would he announce their relationship in an unprecedented way? What’s more romantic to announce that you have found your love in a documentary? Shippers have sent so many gifts and blessings to them, and I highly doubt if they would just take them for granted. They are just not that type of people. I am quite sure that if they announce one day, it would not be the usual way of how the Korean stars do. It would be something more special I guess. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Since the very beginning of the King shooting, they have been always together, almost. They spent a lot of time together after wrap up, clearly, and in the last few days, of which LMH must have been busy preparing for the new drama, KGE seems to make use of the free time to make up with the tasks/ friends/ visits that she didn’t have time to do so in the past few months.

She went out with her friends during weekend, which was mostly preserved for MH (based on our speculations) in the past few months.

She visited the grave yard of her grandma, which I assumed was located a bit mor far away from Seoul. perhaps she visited because of Chung Yeung Festival? Or perhaps she felt a bit lonely without her love by her side as in the last few months and she sought solace from her lost grandma? People usually are more sentimental when they feel lonely right?

Personally I guess this separation somehow must have take a toll on them, given how close they are and the longing we all feel. But absence makes the heart grow fonder I believe. And as a fan, I will pray for them to have their own happy ending and looking forward to the day of their marriage announcement.

As for the latest LMH post, I am really curious if this is a documentary, would he announce their relationship in an unprecedented way? What’s more romantic to announce that you have found your love in a documentary? Shippers have sent so many gifts and blessings to them, and I highly doubt if they would just take them for granted. They are just not that type of people. I am quite sure that if they announce one day, it would not be the usual way of how the Korean stars do. It would be something more special I guess. 

I think yesterday or today marked the first anniversary of her beloved Grandma's passing. Which was why she visited her Grandma's grave. 

• Like 7

7 hours ago, samantha12 said:

hahahha.....initially I would like to keep this thought to myself. Couldn’t believe that your thought echoes mine :fullofhearts:.

yeah...felt that the impending big announcement will come soon. With all the signs that we got so far.

your thoughts around KGE’s posting too. Are you my twin or what?:D

Fighting KGE. It’s only 8 episodes. Shouldn’t be that long. I know the heavy of long distance relationships. Been there done that for years. It takes toll yes, but it also make every moment they’re together become very precious and unforgettable. Since you will take extra measures to make your other half happier. Hence the moments become extraordinary and memorable.

with LMH’s absent, she will post more and often. Couldn’t wait her post enjoying down time period.

good luck with your new project LMH. Sometimes the job can consume you so much that you will unconsciously forget what matter the most. I have that lapse moments myself, but don’t get carried away too much. Because what matters the most is the present. 

much love for both of you.

• Like 8
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, samantha12 said:

Oooh I like your way of thinking. We can all scream like fan girls if this is indeed true. Surprise all of us, LMH!

On 10/25/2020 at 10:46 PM, Daisy Lavender said:

I watch the video...its so nice reading btw..on KGE side, she support whatever LMH does in term of work and project, will waiting and accept whtevr his plan to their nxt stage of relationship. Overall, KGE is very positive person and has very postve energy. For LMH side according to the reading, he's already loves KGE very much so the opportunity for other women to enter his heart is very low or even nonexistent. KGE is LMH positive energy, can give him comforts and healing. 

The video is too long and a little too difficult to understand. In between all the fast forwarding, I clearly heard and understood that the lady said KGE is like a healing angel who gives a lot of calm and comfort to LMH. :heart4:

All in, whether we choose to believe tarot reading or not, as shippers, it was nice to hear that they are growing strong and loving together. 

• Like 9

hai everyone..
they say missing someone is a part of loving that person and actually, that is completely true. they are the only thing on our mind every single minute of every day. we want to tell the person we love and how we feel when they are not around. that's true someone so special can never be forgotten. from my view point, as I referred to talented korean movie star, character actress and renowned for her expressive acting style KIM GO EUN's IG, she posted several pictures of her in loving memory with love and fond memories. please wipe the tears from your eyes GO EUN SSI, I feel my heart go out to you in your time of sorrow. meanwhile, one of the greatest actors of all time LEE MIN HO probably has been preparing "PACHINKO" Apple TV Plus drama series for almost his entire career. I believe the night watch is simply beautiful and both of you are adorable MIN HO SSI and GO EUN SSI. *whoa, hold on a minute, I'm gazing into the sky*. :D  let's consider the positive things. you have some rest while I rewatching "UNTACT" short film. :D  may the happiness of MINEUN :heart:  love partner miss each other and love today shine through the years. be strong together. I always keep on praying, O GOD may our dream couple come true. 

:ok::heart2::heart4:

stay safe and happy everyone..

source

https://tenor.com/view/the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-stare-gif-17006145

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGyflp5Jb0i/?igshid=ikp2f6tasfa

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGuJTVWD0GY/?igshid=1noglh6qltun6

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Yeorobun,

Both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are in the running for Popularity Award in AAA Awards (voting via Choeaedol Celeb app) and APAN Actor/Actress Popularity Award (via IDOL CHAMP app).

As you know, MinEun couple both ranked 1st last Sunday (25 October) :Megalol:

But we need more votes to help them move up in their ranking. So everyone who hasn't install the Choeaedol Celeb app, follow the installation guide below: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGmmi4Jphg-/?igshid=1kench9wf12rj 

Make sure to give your recommender (referral) points to your friends.

For IDOL CHAMP app installation guide: https://www.instagram.com/p/CG14OWTJg27/

• Like 2
  • Love 7

@cpjing8 im going bald after the 15th nov due to collecting heart with 4 gadget in hand. Every hour  collecting heart, omg i hope it end quickly. :hackingspree: 

Another voting on APAN? u should make a tutorial on that. Idk why but i download it and seriously have no idea what to do with it. This time i just use 1 gadget, i cant take my childrens gadget anymore, they making noise and threaten to uninstalled it. I threaten back, u wont see days with WIFI if u do that. LOL i win ofcourse. 

Can we really win this for Lmh and Kge? Idk. The rival is to strong. Lmh have high chances to win, but Kge need more supporter. I just do my best at the moment, and that best may not be enough without all of you shipper voting for them. U want to see them on AAA or APAN award? Please download and vote. :hwaiting:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

@masunni Hi. Super grateful for your support towards Ggone. EVERY VOTE COUNTS! Even if Ggone didin't win AAA Popularity Award, we should all give ourselves a pat on our back and give virtual hug to everyone for a job WELL DONE! 

We are all new to these voting apps and for us to achieve a high ranking every night is already a HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT! We will come back again next year BIGGER AND STRONGER!  :yay:

For APAN, did you follow the Instagram guide here? https://www.instagram.com/p/CG14OWTJg27/

DM me here or in IG and I'll guide you :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I just finished watching Record of Youth and cant help but thinking that its so hard for KCelebs to date. The agency will bribe the news outlet and will deny the news to avoid scandal (though in our case the respective agencies choose to stay silent). Seeing their projects lining up (Hero and Pachinko), I guess there wont be any dating annoucement soon. This is just my personal oppinion based on the drama and I could be wrong though. I just wish they could date just like Hollywood couple do.

Btw the ML in the drama bought matching shoes for the FL since they are dating. This makes me hopeful since our OTP indeed have a matching shoes and from what I read, there are rules regarding buying that shoes. The buyer can buy 2 pairs but with different colours.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, masunni said:

@cpjing8 im going bald after the 15th nov due to collecting heart with 4 gadget in hand. Every hour  collecting heart, omg i hope it end quickly. :hackingspree: 

Another voting on APAN? u should make a tutorial on that. Idk why but i download it and seriously have no idea what to do with it. This time i just use 1 gadget, i cant take my childrens gadget anymore, they making noise and threaten to uninstalled it. I threaten back, u wont see days with WIFI if u do that. LOL i win ofcourse. 

Can we really win this for Lmh and Kge? Idk. The rival is to strong. Lmh have high chances to win, but Kge need more supporter. I just do my best at the moment, and that best may not be enough without all of you shipper voting for them. U want to see them on AAA or APAN award? Please download and vote. :hwaiting:

And don't forget doing all that while streaming and watching Untact for the upteenth time...but this is so much fun, as we do it all while doing our rl, and supporting the Royal Couple...❤

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@cpjing8 u always the reliable resources. Daebak! Gamsahabnida... i will try to understand it more later. :wub:

@levine1244 yes, ive learn few things from their drama too. The thing that impact me is how we can actually buy follower in IG's. Is that true?

U should watch Was it love by Song Ji Hyo. Another story about writer, producer and actors. I wonder what kind of person Minho and Kge is in real life. Matching shoes? Ehem is real for sure. :phew:

@Delphiniams Untact a must watch everyday. I think i memorize their line by now hahaha. But still tho, the guitar, singing, vibes, facial expression, i cried everytime. She should do love sob crying drama after this. She will nailed it 100%. 

ok off for voting. Im busy like a bees for this two. I hope they win tho. :please:

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, levine1244 said:

I just finished watching Record of Youth and cant help but thinking that its so hard for KCelebs to date. The agency will bribe the news outlet and will deny the news to avoid scandal (though in our case the respective agencies choose to stay silent). Seeing their projects lining up (Hero and Pachinko), I guess there wont be any dating annoucement soon. This is just my personal oppinion based on the drama and I could be wrong though. I just wish they could date just like Hollywood couple do.

Btw the ML in the drama bought matching shoes for the FL since they are dating. This makes me hopeful since our OTP indeed have a matching shoes and from what I read, there are rules regarding buying that shoes. The buyer can buy 2 pairs but with different colours.

I do get a lot of insights from ROY, too. All of our speculations are true if we will base it with what we have seen in ROY, below are some reasons why we may not hear any "dating" news :(

A . Media's silence- could mean 2 things. (1)  The artists/agencies have very good relationship with media, thus, they are respecting their privacy (maybe some money involved, too)

(2) They are afraid to invade the privacy of the artists due to the lawsuit warning sent out by both agencies 

B. Dating is indeed considered a scandal in SK. It can either result to losing fans, endorsements, or projects. Since our OTP are A-listers, I don't think any of these are issues to them, except for some contractual obligation. 

C. SK Celebs want to have a clear delineation of their personal and professional affairs. Privacy is really impt. 

So many projects upcoming for our royal couple, and perhaps, they are more in demand than ever this year. Their popularity will further shoot up in the coming years. 

I just really hope that none of these issues will ever affect their beautiful relationship. Hope they stay stronger. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

@masunni thank you for your recommendation! Will watch it this weekend.

About buying followers, sadly it's true. I saw some IG acc which offers that kind of service.

@Senseandstyle I agree with you and  perhaps just like song song couple, they are in a very serious relationship righy now and perhaps they don't want the news about their relationship outshine their projects. I remember when the news about songsong couple out, the media attention shifted from the premiere of SJK latest movie to their relationship. But I do hope that one day we finally get a cofirmation or a wedding announcement :coolshades:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

hai everyone..
I just want to say, when we love someone we sing to them is touching, beautiful and necessary the intricate weaving of song through relationships. as referred to lovely true fans posts IG, I feel GO EUN SSI loves to sing, make and write her own song lyrics online. these takes a few adjustments to cherish her mood in creativity, imagination and independence soar. from my view point, if we want to create a new world, we must begin with our imaginations then do our best to live it in our hearts until it is real inside and outside. absolutely, she's a strong-hearted woman that passes on her queer beauty and fabulousness from the inside out while creating a new vision of her world. KIM GO EUN, who stormed the screens through her portrayal of Su Jin in "UNTACT" short film seen opposite none other than her role in her previous project. we all were in the same mind-set so, we could support each other in fact I'm eagerly waiting to see her in the movie "HERO"  *I just changed the calendar to November : whoa* :D while the most charming actor MIN HO SSI is tight-lipped about the character, I think he says he is already a bag of nerves. this will gradually stretch the amount of time he's comfortable entertaining himself. I believe he always miss her. I have never met two people as in sync with the world themselves MINEUN love partner continue to be blessed and care for the world around. MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI, both of you are such two wonderful person who will be greatly missed. may their love, joy, happiness and relationship grow stronger everyday. I always keep on praying, O GOD may our dream couple come true.

stay safe and healthy everyone..

:heartxoxo::letsgo::transforms:

source

https://tenor.com/view/lee-minho-kim-goeun-the-king-eternal-monarch-gif-17420956

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGtVnYJpkkx/?igshid=qu0881sv7w7r

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGq6hDQhmAc/?igshid=1eb3l3n4s12lv

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

After finishing watching ROY, I am even more proud of our boy. Actually up until now no one has asked about their relationship and before his famous July 2 video, most people were still a bit skeptic of their relationship since we only speculated based on our observation. But after July 2, it’s almost like we have got a semi official confirmation from them.

Relationships come with consequences in their industry, and after ROY, to be honest, I doubt quite a bit about his previous relationships - how much content of the related news is true? But anyway, they were all in the past, and I chose not to discuss them here.

What he did for KGE is just so surprising to me. Posting so many cryptic posts online is huge for him, who has over 20 millions of followers and let not forget to mention that she is the only lady in his ig posts. He sure has been aware of all these. Is this his way to gradually introduce someone important in life to his fans?

I am in awe of him on how he deals with this situation, and I believe that we won’t be disappointed. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 4