[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I was hoping KGE’s next project would be another movie but if the remake of Money Heist as Tokyo, I totally see her killing that role.  That’s also more explicit than Kdramas can handle so wonder if that would drastically change the storyline delivery.  I like her in movies because her presence is less diluted with too many side characters.  She kills it every single time and has impeccable taste in her projects.  

• Like 6

Hey guys there is a Recent reading about our couple in this channel.Although I cannot understand the language cause there is no eng translation.If anybody here understands the language,can you pretty please summarise what is the reading about..:Please:
And this is just for fun so I hope nobody is too much serious with such readings.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, samantha12 said:

I am on the board of them dating already during the press conference. It’s not usual to take away your coworker’s microphone when he was clearing speaking. She interrupted him and apologised to the interviewer. What kind of coworkers would do that? In fact, if there was nothing between them, it’s just kinda rude to do so. Also, LMH was extremely happy when KgE interrupted him. It gave me such a strong the couple vibe - his wife/ intimate girlfriend stopped him from having no filter and talking too much. 

When I checked LMH ig last night, way before the late night hiking post recently, he did have one in December 2019, in the middle of the filming of The King. We all know LMH looked very much smitten since the beginning of the filming. Who could forget him wandering a lot in front of LGE and try to get her attention in that famous fan cam (in his costume during the first time “time suspension”)? And who could come to go hiking with him during the busy filming? Who likes to go to see night view the most?

My guess is that LMH started his courting since the very beginning, and had their first date somewhere in Dec or Jan. He posted the famous sunset photo in May, and I don’t think that was a random post without much thoughts. He said in his interview that he would think carefully even if he just wanted to go out to have a dinner, and he would plan ahead before going out. I am sure that he knew that sunset photo that screamed romance would spark the speculation, or even add fuel to the online rumour since people started speculating since the press conference. If he was not serious about the girl, and the girl reciprocated, would he post such a photo? To me, this girl must be so important to him, and I am with the theory that LMH actually is pulling a big PR strategy here to let his fans and general public accept this important person in his life. 

Anyone, even strangers, who has his Instagram may wonder - who took all those late night photos recently? My coworkers who are not his fans and just randomly follow some stars that they like to watch, said they wondered who took the photos too. They were clearly from a GF POV. However, there is no announcement or rumours about him being in a relationship. Another point is that it’s just too quiet in the entertainment news in Korea. There are bits of news here and there in Mainland China, Philippines, and some others. However in Korea, it is so quiet and two of them have never been linked together in the news. But in the popular forum of Naver, there are already thousands of replies on a topic speculating them being together. Why aren’t there no news report? MYM entertainment must have something done behind the scene to control the rumours.

These are just speculations based on my personal opinions with no insider information at all. Hope we could all celebrate one day when our couple bought us good news :) 

Why do i feel like LMH has a huge crush on KGE way back 2015.....

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Onlyforlove said:

Hey guys there is a Recent reading about our couple in this channel.Although I cannot understand the language cause there is no eng translation.If anybody here understands the language,can you pretty please summarise what is the reading about..

And this is just for fun so I hope nobody is too much serious with such readings.

I watch the video...its so nice reading btw..on KGE side, she support whatever LMH does in term of work and project, will waiting and accept whtevr his plan to their nxt stage of relationship. Overall, KGE is very positive person and has very postve energy. For LMH side according to the reading, he's already loves KGE very much so the opportunity for other women to enter his heart is very low or even nonexistent. KGE is LMH positive energy, can give him comforts and healing. 

Some fans/ people afraid that LMH will fall in love with his nxt costar..In fact LMH who the one is afraid that others man wil attracted to KGE coz of her easy going personality and  positive vibes..

note from Divine Vivi, there is card no.8 and 2 on lmh/kge reading means, LMH need to do travel right now coz of project and invitations  His feeling to KGE is 2 heart (idk what she mean 2 heart) means LMH commited on his feeling to KGE....possibely he was already propose/ enggage to her...omooo omoo..

last note from DV, please watch out for Nov from them. There is some news will come out.

sorry for my eng..and whoever from Indonesia here please forgive me if my transilation for DV was wrong. I am not Indonesian btw but i can understand they lngguage but no 100%..

Dont take too much serious from the readings guys...hihi. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

52 minutes ago, Daisy Lavender said:

sorry for my eng..and whoever from Indonesia here please forgive me if my transilation for DV was wrong. I am not Indonesian btw but i can understand they lngguage but no 100%..

Thank you so much dear.:ohboy2:
this is just for fun.But things like this are just to keep us motivated and help us during this drought times.:piggydance:

• Like 9

Tonight's episode in choeaedol app is so entertaining Lol. For those not voting yet and are bored asf like me and got some extra time to spare to do some clicking and play ads, I recommend you download this money-milking-app and start collecting hearts and witness such thrilling event like below. 

And for the first time since voting started both lmh and kge finally ranked first on daily ranking. What are the odds that they'll achieve this on the same day??? 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Onlyforlove said:

Thank you so much dear.
this is just for fun.But things like this are just to keep us motivated and help us during this drought times.

Wc dear...ikr, actually i missed they lovestagram but there is no sign for LMH to actve on IG for this moments so i watch the readings for fun i mean for my assurance that both of them are doing good..hahaha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

I think anyone who works with KGE has a fondness for her so yeah, I wouldn’t doubt that she has opportunities for relationships.  However, she also seems very professional and straight forward to avoid that awkwardness.  People are in awe of LMH but I think enamored with KGE, both male and female, because she seems to be a good person to be around. Both of them definitely have lasting power in the industry, if their choice. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, Daisy Lavender said:

I watch the video...its so nice reading btw..on KGE side, she support whatever LMH does in term of work and project, will waiting and accept whtevr his plan to their nxt stage of relationship. Overall, KGE is very positive person and has very postve energy. For LMH side according to the reading, he's already loves KGE very much so the opportunity for other women to enter his heart is very low or even nonexistent. KGE is LMH positive energy, can give him comforts and healing. 

Some fans/ people afraid that LMH will fall in love with his nxt costar..In fact LMH who the one is afraid that others man wil attracted to KGE coz of her easy going personality and  positive vibes..

note from Divine Vivi, there is card no.8 and 2 on lmh/kge reading means, LMH need to do travel right now coz of project and invitations  His feeling to KGE is 2 heart (idk what she mean 2 heart) means LMH commited on his feeling to KGE....possibely he was already propose/ enggage to her...omooo omoo..

last note from DV, please watch out for Nov from them. There is some news will come out.

Dont take too much serious from the readings guys...hihi. 

As much as we dont want to believe the reading...but i have a hope that those will come true and are true......

And if the reading is true....im really excited this coming november bcoz some news will come out...hahahahah....even if i dont know what it is....hehehehehe

• Like 7

hai everyone..
every day we hear people praise us for giving a sweet and sincere smile. there are the compliments about smiling that they always say such as "I never realized your smile can have such an effect on me.", "you have such a magnificent smile." and so on. :D personally, I think a genuine smile contributes to our health. it can lift our mood and alleviate our stress. regarding to LEE MIN HO for LAZADA commercial film in behind the scene on 23th October last week published on youtube and media article, from my perspective, it was a nice gesture that was much appreciated by the people involved surrounding him. MIN HO SSI seems to be happy and looks of pleasant surprise. MIN HO SSI's smiling is contagious not just because of how a smile looks from the outside, but also because of the intention and the feeling that is put behind a smile. let's get ready to grin when we get to some of his funny smile. :D same with GO EUN SSI, yesterday she's updated her pictures in IG. definitely, her smiling eyes  changes the way I think and feel *whoa, hold on a minute, I'm expressing my feelings* :D   I believe their smiles help me to feel less stressed, transform my mood quickly and put things in a different perspective. still, when both of them delivered their scripts throughlines in love scene drama The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" over and over again, when GO EUN SSI delivered with some real emotions to MIN HO SSI, then he felt the good vibes from them, which made him wanted to pass a smile on the next person, and so on and so forth. and the most powerful and profound facial expression of them all? the smile. :D that's true we miss them already. it's okay to be scared. being scared means we're about to do something really, really brave. MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI's honesty and integrity help us feel secure in their relationship because they complement each other perfectly. it's a love so powerful that nothing in the world can stop the strong feelings that two people have for each other. our deepest love and very best wishes to MIN HO SSI :heart: GO EUN SSI. let's support them no matter what, we will get through this together. naturally, both of them gave us so many happiness during this Covid-19 pandemic. I feel they really deserve our kind and sincere support. may the love of MINEUN :heart: partner will last an eternity and will not fade. always keep on praying, O GOD may our MINEUN dream couple come true.

:transforms::heart4::heartxoxo::surprisedwut:

source

https://tenor.com/view/lee-min-ho-eternal-king-the-king-gif-17070567

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU81dUDjzy4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGwD93wDJjq/?igshid=1v0xgylxaa7wf

• Like 16
  • Love 3

On 10/17/2020 at 1:13 PM, Time loop said:

(Enjoy the blessings)

It's these little moments full of blessings we enjoy in life. Little moments but full of blessings and pleasing. Sit back and enjoy this wedding

So cute :heart: Nice video

ezgif-1-beeebc83f49a.gif.2839733f596d19d

• Like 6

So today is Day 1 for Pachinko production. I'm trying my hardest not to check on IG every 5 minutes to see if there's any news or post from LMH... Omg it's as though my real-life has come to a standstill LOL! Pyeha must be very busy & won't have time to post, so I don't want to get my hopes up. We shall carry on as normal with our own stuff chingus! The one person who's gonna miss him the most will be our lovely KGE...

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

50 minutes ago, Peekaboohoo said:

So today is Day 1 for Pachinko production. I'm trying my hardest not to check on IG every 5 minutes to see if there's any news or post from LMH... Omg it's as though my real-life has come to a standstill LOL! Pyeha must be very busy & won't have time to post, so I don't want to get my hopes up. We shall carry on as normal with our own stuff chingus! The one person who's gonna miss him the most will be our lovely KGE...

OMG same here! I checked twitter and IG every 5 minutes and still there are nothing. I even try to compare it with the sns activity from casts of the crown and stranger things during their filming days, since Pachinko is considered as US drama.

Btw I know many of us feel sad when LMH not post anything after KGE yesterday. But, I guess he is indeed busy. With the production is starting this week, I think he has a lot to prepare. While KGE maybe she took a long day off maybe that's why she's so active lately.

As long as the agency not saying anything, we can all keep sailing. :fullofhearts:

• Like 7
  • Love 1