[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Correction: today is the day all other ships transform into titanic. 

Titanic because of it’s grandeur surely. But no to the sinking part. :whytho:

Our ship is most definitely sailing for eternity. 
:hooray2:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:lol:

i’m trying to be kind here?... or not! Haha. Submarine has That little periscope thingY allow them to peep on the surface once in a while to see whether the coast is clear for them to show up again. If titanic it’s really a gone case.. we still need them to spice things up ya know

• LOL 15

25 minutes ago, Miadee said:

Your map not quite right hahaha

Lmh apt is not the one in gangnam..and we dont knw whr kge lives..

And so far the river front on both side around his apt area is unlikely..considering the landscape..it looks more like the river front near the gangnam side..but im still checking..because map pics are kinda old some of them..

lol what?! OMG you’re right! Stupid Google Maps only identifies the Gangnam Mark Hills. LMH lives in the Heukseok Dong.

For where KGE lives, I’m basing it on another shippers previous info that she lives at Ichon Raemian Caelitus building.

Sorry guys! Let’s try this again...

https://imgur.com/c1sdDsp

So based on this updated map and where the Banpo bridge is... I think LMH is likely travelling on the north side of the river coming from KGE’s place heading towards the birthday display! 

:heart2beat:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

We’re talking about other ships chingu. Lmh just sunk all possible ships that aren’t MinEun. 

Goodbye GongGo.

Goodbye MinZy.

Goodbye all ships with kge that isn’t with lmh.

Goodbye all ships with lmh that isn’t with kge. 

:P

Our ships is sailing and never turning back! 

Haha. I’m so sorry. In my haste, I failed to read the ‘all other ships’ part. Yes, adios to all other ships!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

HAPPY GGONE DAY INDEED!!!!!:Woah:

OMG. LMH, ARE YOU A LURKER HERE BECAUSE THANK YOU!!!!

I am shooketh. I am speechless. Minho-sshi, thank you for being brave and for wearing your heart on your sleeve on this very special day for our beloved KGE. She deserves all the love from all of us and especially from you!

THIS SHIP IS SAILING GUYS. :twerk2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3

No waaaay! Opened up my Instagram first thing in the morning and LMH's post greeted me. I'm like, what??? 

:luvarrow:

Went to Twitter and learned about the lyrics of the song and he posted somewhere close to 5am; 4:53am to be exact if that tweet was true. 

Are they sneakily meeting up to see the LED billboards at 6am while holding hands?

Anyone from Korea here? Is 6am still dark there where they could be together and nobody will notice them? I cannot! This is a major sign! Our ship is indeed sailing!!!

:smooches2::heart2:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16

3 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

lol what?! OMG you’re right! Stupid Google Maps only identifies the Gangnam Mark Hills. LMH lives in the Heukseok Dong.

For where KGE lives, I’m basing it on another shippers previous info that she lives at Ichon Raemian Caelitus building.

So based on this updated map and where the Banpo bridge is... I think LMH is likely travelling on the north side of the river coming from KGE’s place heading towards the birthday display! 

So, could this be, LMH and KGE, after whatever they were doing, traveling from KGE apt to the LED display? 

can we get dispatch confirm this? Along with what they did prior? 

we need it for research purposes :)

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2

Happy birthday to our Queen

Hope she gets a lots of kisses from our King in the night where no one watching them alone

kisses and hug of their forever love

I wish you both live happily ever after :happy2:

Today is so beautiful, I feel like over the moon, so happy with what our captain post with a love song ahhhhh :heart2beat:

i can't contain my heart... :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

They live so close to each other. There’s absolutely no point in returning to their separate homes so I suggest they just move in together. That way, they can spend every night loving each other.

I’m trying to go on Google street view to find that bike path that he’s on. LOL

Then we can determine where he was when that video was taken.

Wish me luck hahahahha

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 4
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 3

3 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

here let me embed the map, chingu

c1sdDsp.jpg

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:lol:

Oh no it will not sink! It’s going to sail through! To forever that is!:wub:

But our ship is as grand as titanic! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11