[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

17 minutes ago, HR. said:

I'm not sure how correct my source is but I think that bridge was taken when she was on a vacation. I'm not exactly sure where, but possibly in Cebu, Philippines. All I know is that it's not the same bridge from LMH's video. 

Yes, the picture was taken here in the PH. I believe it was mentioned here before. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Guys i cant hold my screams. And i dont know... just.... LMH youre AMAZING, DAEBAAAK. :surprisedwut:

There is one of sentences on that song which catch my eyes.

"the universe seems to help me" 

Me : YES MINHOOOO UNIVERSE IS HELPING YOU AND PRAY FOR U AND KGE ! :shaq:

• Like 6
  • Love 14

35 minutes ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

The shippers on Weibo r saying KGE posted a pic on Ig on 22 june 2019 showing the bridge..is similar to what LMH posted this morning...lol..coincidence? Nah...and in the lyrics of dancing universe 'stars' is referring to the fans..so guessing is a msg from LMH to the fans..omg..they are good in reading the post! Btw even people on Naver are sharing the same comments as the shippers!

This is what the weibo shippers were referring to. Similar? Is this Cebu?

aFN4MyF.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Kidding aside, I've been including LMH and KGE in my daily prayers. Seeing how that blossomed to what happened today, I will definitely pray harder for the both of them to find their happiness. 

Me too !

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 4
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Miss Pizza said:

CHINGU I GOT CHILLSSSS

UNIVERSE IS ON THEIR SIDE

HOLY RickRoll'D!!! That is CRAZY!!! :Woah:

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, magiclily said:

here let me embed the map, chingu

Taking notes for 2022

:hackingspree:

But based on my own experience, it is actually quite difficult to navigate with google maps in Seoul.  The best bet is Naver Map.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 2
  • LOL 11

13 minutes ago, HR. said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB7S7KEhnvD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

UMMMMMM I just noticed.... this was a just a rehearsal, KGE was trying to figure out how to wave right before the cameras started rolling. They were already holding hands??? Seems like LMH doesn't want to let go of KGE here. :wub:

I love this one. A comment about this was they are both cute but special mention to LMH he looks like a lost boy. Naka tagalog nga ata un. Nawawalang bata daw si LMH. natawa nanaman ako sa mga taga twitter at instagram. 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, HR. said:

There was a long calm before the "storm" of LMH posting that video. Now that everything seems to have calmed down, will there be another "storm" later today or anytime soon? I need to prepare my mind and heart.

:bashful:

I am ok if there is not much now from his side coz he has shown his love for kge and  showed us all his feelings.....:

so I am in happy space now but yes I would live to see wht kge does the whole day?????

19 minutes ago, Megustas said:

I was squealing hard reading the comments on LMH's post. Everyone is wishing him Happy Birthday to @ggonekim .... its like he is celebrating his 2nd birthday this year:heart2beat:

I was in heaven after reading these messages i really really felt that 

LMH and kge are married couple and fans of LMH are wishing his wife kge birthday :teaze:on his insta.....:

it was more like his fans showing all the love to his WIFE ...:::

****for me it is more of the domestic vibes a perfect and sexy husband wishing his sexy and out of the world wife with a video of morning stroll while the wife is sound sleeping at home and boom he comes home and makes an amazing breakfast in bed and wishes her with all the kisses and hugs and it’s there cosy time again......

****thankfully after this post I can openly talk domestic boz it’s no more DELULU now.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 6

4 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

And may I add to that: I've read a lot about shippers in this forum not only rooting but sincerely praying for them. I believe in the power of prayers. We've been heard. Let us continue praying not just for the dating and wedding, but for a truly happy, till death do us part marriage and family life ahead of them.  

AMEN sis AMEN

4 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

And may I add to that: I've read a lot about shippers in this forum not only rooting but sincerely praying for them. I believe in the power of prayers. We've been heard. Let us continue praying not just for the dating and wedding, but for a truly happy, till death do us part marriage and family life ahead of them.  

AMEN sis AMEN

• Like 8
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Lee Min Ho is bold! BOLD! 

He leaves no room for OIM to deny. 

It doesn’t matter if no other couples have done it, he’s doing it, it’s his way of sending a love message to his special someone. He’s so romantic :wub:

Sobrang tapang ni koya. Tindi! 17mill na nga ba sia o lagpas pa? 

He knows people are going to associate this post to her. And he didnt care. He is just one happy boy. And maybe really in love. :D

• Like 7
  • Love 7

Omgggggg, he posted a video. I just waked up now and saw the ig post. Its like insta know my mind they only gave notification when lmh is posted. :lol:

And know the forum going in light speed.

Happy bday KGE. I think this will be your unforgettable bday. Becoz u have more fans wishing u than pre year. And a dorky hallyu star who doesn't behave like super star is with u. Wish all success in ur life and career. 

• Like 1
  • Love 15

wow this thread surely moving fast since LMH's last post :phew: and it's already 11am in my country and I haven't eaten my breakfast because i want to finish my work quickly so that i can focus the whole day reading this forum, IG, Twitter in between LOL. Lucky thing I have my own room so i wont look like a weirdo if i happened to be smiling/grinning alone like a silly/giddy person :approves: i'd love to see fans' posts of the LED display..haven't seen one til now 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

57 minutes ago, niena.leeun said:

wow this thread surely moving fast since LMH's last post :phew: and it's already 11am in my country and I haven't eaten my breakfast because i want to finish my work quickly so that i can focus the whole day reading this forum, IG, Twitter in between LOL. Lucky thing I have my own room so i wont look like a weirdo if i happened to be smiling/grinning alone like a silly/giddy person  i'd love to see fans' posts of the LED display..haven't seen one til now 

I would like to see the recording as well. Any Twitterians in Korea were able to record the gifts RCL sent? I want to see these billboards. 

:sad1:

Edited by Lawyerh
  • Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6