[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, scrawford said:

cause i love both of them and i never thought of them would be cast together, let alone being ship heavily like this, and let alone having soo many obvious things like BTS and Social media post.

This is will be the first and last ship i will ever be on, so please please please date :)

:please:na do..both my fav and but never thought much since they announced the pairing last year but look where we are now ..this will be my last ship hope it will be happily ever after :transforms:

• Like 1
  • Love 16

2 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

OMG... just read the lyrics on google translate... :flushed::love:

:omg: it's still 5 am. And he Updated 2 hours ago ????????????

Love is in the Air :heart::heart:

I saw his shadow alone, but Still Wondering How Can He ride that Bsycle while record a Video .... My delulu ....:sparklyeyes:, ...

I only Wrote "Thank you Minhossi" ... On His IG.

I'm speechless ... 

• Like 12
  • Love 9

He finally posted !!!:bashful:

This is no longer a coincidence. Pyeha is in love and is giving us hints. He woke up so early and then posted by the lake with such romantic lyrics :wub: Something must be worth it to wake up at such an early hour. Now I'm finally sure that our ship has finally sailed. 

I'm just going to assume he is not alone and is celebrating someone specials birthday by the lake

:happyshakes:

• Like 5
  • Love 18

2 hours ago, HR. said:

In the end I think I feel comfortable to look at you. The day when even the star were blessing us.I think the universe is helping me too. When we get closer now, everything else becomes dark and only the light is left."

I didn't know the meaning of the song when I first saw the post. Now, that it just ties in to what I have pre-empted he would post! Oh so happy for these two love birds! They are definitely dating!  Our Mr Obvious has lived up to his given name - obvious hahaha. Love them both to bits. I'll be able to sleep soundly tonight. Happy birthday beautiful Queen KGE. Let your King spoil you to bits today hahaha! 

• Like 3
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, violet1326 said:

How can we move on from this?!?! Even when we didn’t have a single crumb we were all parked here rehashing and autopsy-ing (is this even a word??) every minute detail. BUT, BUT Captain Obvious gave us a bread buffet today to celebrate his Queen’s birthday. 

So I guess our real lives will be on hold today, right?? Who’s with me??

I'm trying hard to be calm because I have deadlines the whole day, but bet ya I'm gonna be parked here all day and react on as many posts as I can :hooray2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 5