[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, Prerna said:

The best part is greeneyedchick3 on tweeter is calling everyone to get up coz our boy has posted and she wants to share her happiness with everyone ....

ohhh my god it’s big guys he has hit the ball of the court this time.....

I am just wondering wht kge must be thinking or will say once she see this post....::

ohhh I feel they are together watching the led screen and cuddling and kissing and ***cough*** 

otteke how to sleep now??????

i am willing to be the bike,,,,fly,,,,lamppost anything to get some footage of our couple if they are together..:::::

I followed greeneyedchik3. The best! 

I imagine KGE embarrassed. Hahahahah. But smiling in her cute way. 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Hahahahaha! Na jeje na nga ako. Bahala na sila mag translate :w00t:

Oo nga Bala sila  translate. Nagdudugo ilong ko parati. At Ngayon  ayoko maubos dugo ko mag english. Mamatay kasi ako sa ginawa ni LMH. Kailangan ko ng dugo. 

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

27 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

first from the list! 

ik4w lnq $4pHat n@h

18 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Galing mo pota. Di ko na kaya mag english. Wala na akong ginagawa. Bala kayo uwi na ako. Share ko na lng ung song sa knila. Di na ako maka function. 

12 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Hahahahaha! Na jeje na nga ako. Bahala na sila mag translate :w00t:

OMH hahahah I didn't realize there are so many Filipinos in this thread!!! Sama sama tayo magsaya at umiyak <3 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I was trying my luck on naver map earlier too but it's just impossible..too many bicycle tracks waterfront area ..someone else on twitter was trying to do the same lol :joy:

Wow!! Twitterians never ceased to amaze me. They should start an investigation company or something!

• LOL 16

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Do you all read the comments? many people are saying "He is so in love" and many congratulate KGE happy birthday on that post.

Guys, I have a deadline and now i can't work. WTF?????

I just read the comment..haha guys today i had meeting i dont think i can focus at all..i wake up early also bacause of this post. omg what u did to us. this guy really in love.. today i decide to seal my delulu LMHxKGE. Its CONFIRM GUYS CONFIRM!!!!!!! 

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, hazelnutlatte said:

Now now good luck to everyone here who's going to work, or to class, or to sleep. It is basically hard to do our routine today without any giggling and smiling and repeating the Dancing Universe.

If you happened to meet/work with other people today please keep your mask on. It helps you to prevent germs spreading AND to hide your ear-to-ear grin

Huhuhuh I had to do my daily workout and the only way I could do it was if Dancing Universe was playing. Imagine doing intense workouts with such a mellow song xD

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Wow!! Twitterians never ceased to amaze me. They should start an investigation company or something!

Indeed! I thank them for devoting time in doing detective stuff for everyone in the ship!:Megathanks:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I was trying my luck on naver map earlier too but it's just impossible..too many bicycle tracks waterfront area ..someone else on twitter was trying to do the same lol :joy:

Oh my gawd...banpo bridge????

• LOL 7

6 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

@Prerna : That was a beautiful gift dear..Thank you from all of us!! Now how did it feel to be a celebrity for a while? :lol: I really pity these stars..The price they pay for their popularity is huge, hopefully our babies get their private time to grow their relationship !

Now to all those you wanted to sail in multiple ships, come here especially you all @anjpoole @extrodinairey @makshimus' mane :rage:  ( yes I have gone so crazy to even create gif for them:crazy:

WHY AM I CALLED AGAIN WHYYYYYYYY @HappyVibes 

i wasnt involved in the recent drama why did you drag my name in there huhuhuhuhuhu :cries:

2 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

Oh my gawd...banpo bridge????

pleaseee please pleaseeeee do kindly remove the twitter images when you quote them. we've been warned a million times already. thank you, good morning, lee min ho says love you @lusciousgy

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, makshimus' mane said:

WHY AM I CALLED AGAIN WHYYYYYYYY @HappyVibes 

i wasnt involved in the recent drama why did you drag my name in there huhuhuhuhuhu 

pleaseee please pleaseeeee do kindly remove the twitter images when you quote them. we've been warned a million times already. thank you, good morning, lee min ho says love you @lusciousgy

So twitter too? See..I’m just so not on with all these rules. As long as LmH says ILY

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 10

On 7/2/2020 at 7:18 AM, scrawford said:

I was thinking more like, oh they are going to see sunrise together but your description is way better.

Spent the night, walk of shame, heheheh i live for it!!! Hey they are both good looking adult and in love, why not???

Also question for Arjenia, We kinda know that KGE loves sunset, but how about Sunrise?

They can watch the break of dawn together impatiently like in TKEM. 

someone said lmh might be on his way to the LED billboard  (after last night's rendezvous) :)

• Like 3
  • Naughty 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3