[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

https://imgur.com/X3N1YYD

Ok guys, I marked down on Google Maps where KGE and LMH’s places are based on the info shippers provided in this thread.  I also marked down where the Jump Milano building is where KGE’s birthday display will be...

Based on the river being on the right side of his video (unless he flipped/mirrored the video - doubt it though) we can basically deduce that he was either:

1) Travelling along the South side of the river heading West towards KGE’s place.

2) Travelling along the South side of the river heading West towards the birthday display (I don’t think this is likely because it would be a shorter distance travelling through the streets... unless he really wanted to go along the river).

3) Travelling along the North side of the river heading East coming from KGE’s place and going back home.

4) Travelling along the North side of the river heading East coming from KGE’s place and going to see the birthday display with KGE.

I don’t think he posted right when he took the video if he was skating or on a scooter and given that he posted it close to 5 AM, I think #1 and #4 are most likely.

OMG I can’t believe I’m analyzing this so much! LOL 

Your map not quite right hahaha

Lmh apt is not the one in gangnam..and we dont knw whr kge lives..

And so far the river front on both side around his apt area is unlikely..considering the landscape..it looks more like the river front near the gangnam side..but im still checking..because map pics are kinda old some of them..

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • LOL 13

he could've played i want to ride my bicycle as he's on one but nah ma fren, he specifically played THAT song pfffftttt

and and it was he reprimanding us from ditching him for strands of noodles pfffftttt

you guys are done for.

i am too. 

i'm screwed. 

happy birthday to me. :saitama:

• LOL 24

I woke up with a song for our KGE! I’m crying! Oh LMH! You are so romantic! Huhuhu!!

Happy happy birthday to our dear KGE! Stay happy and in love! You deserve the world! I love you dearly!:heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 10

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, shall we become dispatch since they seem to be on break?

You’re a photographer. I’m a photographer. The universe is basically telling us to become dispatch :lol:

Our dispatch will be exclusive to shippers on here only, of course. :D 

Let’s do it! We will be MinEun exclusive dispatch. 
Nothing I’d rather be doing than tailing LMH and KGE. 

• LOL 19
  • Awesome 1

24 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Ok guys, I marked down on Google Maps where KGE and LMH’s places are based on the info shippers provided in this thread.  I also marked down where the Jump Milano building is where KGE’s birthday display will be...

Based on the river being on the right side of his video (unless he flipped/mirrored the video - doubt it though) we can basically deduce that he was either:

1) Travelling along the South side of the river heading West towards KGE’s place.

2) Travelling along the South side of the river heading West towards the birthday display (I don’t think this is likely because it would be a shorter distance travelling through the streets... unless he really wanted to go along the river).

3) Travelling along the North side of the river heading East coming from KGE’s place and going back home.

4) Travelling along the North side of the river heading East coming from KGE’s place and going to see the birthday display with KGE.

I don’t think he posted right when he took the video if he was skating or on a scooter and given that he posted it close to 5 AM, I think #1 and #4 are most likely.

If i'm not mistaken, there'll be two LED display for KGE's birthday today, both around Gangnam area!! The first one in Jump Milano building, and the other one will be at Wooshin Building!! Amazing fans' surprise for amazing person KGE :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 13

4 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

https://imgur.com/X3N1YYD

And I was along the river on same day 2 years ago..talk about fate & coincidence 

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 2
  • LOL 11

The day you were scattered by the lights

I dont know where to put my eyes

I keep looking around

After all, my eyes seems to be comfortable watching you

THIS!!!!!!!! We have proof of this right:wub:

All the BTS videos, Jenga video, presscon, you named it

He keep stealing glances at her:please:

• Like 4