[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

What is so wrong being like a best friend, brother sister look with your lover??? 

I mean... I love how couple can be seen as helpless romantic, but then bickering like brother and sister and also being comfortable like best friend. I am like this with my BF, and for me that's a perfect relationship! And I see LMH and KGE will be like that if they date. And soon they will be! :phew:

Seems like we get some trolls here :angry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

@effyisme thank you babe for getting me out of the slumber

so yes maybe I saw the whole bts out of real excitement and in a haste and couldn’t grasp the whole thing and lashed out here....I will not deny that I was feeling low for it was the last bts and my expectations were real high maybe boz somewhere after so many cryptic post and such lovely bts in the past I got carried away and acted absurdly but now when I saw the bts again I think I have a better perspective so I am really sorry for offending my fellow shippers with my words....now after seeing the bts again I would say about the beach pictures I feel it were for there personal use and not promotion boz I feel that 1st it was taken from ppls phone and not some professional camera and it could happen that the bts camera also wanted to capture this candid mood and they put it in there bts.....:so yes I was wrong before to assume such a thing.....

so yes I rest my case that I acted hastily and could not control myself....

sorry once again guys I being a mature person acted out so absurdly...I still have faith in our couple and that they will be together....

• Like 3
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Layali said:

The kiss was filming for the drama, the pat was for a colleague . I think we have all gone a bit overboard these past few weeks  and need to tone down a bit . We can hope they do remain touch and perhaps decide to be together one day .It doesn't need to be now.Heck I'm afraid they might break off if they get together too soon. 

Sorry i was just being sarcastic :sweatingbullets: ofcourse they are good colleagues. they deserve the best. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, Miadee said:

I think she moved away because she doesn't want to burst out crying even more and cameras are left right ctr..and she felt very emotional that day as we can see fr previously released still pics..i get what you guys mean by the side hug at the end of that final shot..like binjin but im 50/50 on this because i don't expect them to show the lovey dovey hug here since everyone was too emotional that this is really the end..

I don't know now i need a break too perhaps we expected more since ep 15 was kinda explosive 

These are my exact thoughts. I actually feel quite confident with our ship.

1. They are in a crowded setting and if i were as emotional as KGE, I will burst if I allow myself to be patted and pampered by LMH.

2. Our lady is trying to be strong and all she did was swayed away a little from his touch. But that didn't stop him from trying a second time to pat her head.

3. Are you all expecting him to hug her there and then? I think it is sweet enough of him to notice her sad emotions and tried to pat her. Come on, even platonic friends dont simply pat each other's heads.

4. LMH didn't appear sad because to him, this is not the end. He knows he will definitely see her again and keep in touch. He was like 'Come on, let's be happy. See you soon at xxx where we agreed to meet...'.

So honestly, I don't feel our ship is sinking. I am still confident. Come on, royal court ladies.

• Like 5
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 4

3 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Calling up our unbreakable whip @koreaboooo do your duty and give @makshimus' mane a good whipping! :angry:

:joy::joy::joy:

how many of you are going to give some good whipping? @koreaboooo @goldenashes97 i'll let you go everywhere on my body but leave my mane alone. that's my glorious part. 

• LOL 10

9 minutes ago, nattan said:

I just love the fact that he took a photo when she was in her normal clothes. Cause we all know she looked stunning in that dress but he decided to take a photo of her dress down idk i just find that adorable :rolleyes:

I think he took the photo for them as a remembrance because all her staff were there with her.   I think that’s a very sweet gesture.  This could be the only time where her staff took part in her drama.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I think he took the photo for them as a remembrance because all her staff were there with her.   I think that’s a very sweet gesture.  This could be the only time where her staff took part in her drama.

I don't think so as he did it discretely... if it's for her staff, there is no need to do it so discretely... he would have openly taken the pic but he did not.. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

27 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Guys I'm happy overload ... :love:

For today, BTS , and many many cut vid. From Uri MinGo couple .... 

I found this pic. Please have a look,. Check and observe ... For we are suspicious about the girls pic on his IG... This pic may answer.

CTO ... Thank you and PEACE 

This account belong to "Minoz" .. no caption... But I thinks it's related. :wub:

Can't someone post a front view?  A side view?  Okay, I wouldn't mind even a zoomed in picture of a foot.  

:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

37 minutes ago, autumnleaves19_stv said:

perhaps we often see the sweetness of this couple that we tend to forget that they both professional actors.  it is their responsibility to finish the job properly and as efficient as possible so the crews, the staff and themselves could rest. 

as we all know, they shoot simultaneously for 8 months. i believe nearing end they shot non stop. the tiredness, the urge to do it in one cut so they could move on to their next scenes is no joke. Yet i still could see the attentiveness from LMH and the aegyo of KGE. How they both still joke around, tease each other. in that time constraint, if i were them and have no feelings to each other,  i would just stand there and mind my own business. 

im not saying theyre dating,  thats out my line. and i dont want them to date now either. i want them to be happy and if being happy means being with each other now as whatever it is then be it. 

both LMH and kGE are heartwarming person. Look how LMH hugs KKN warmly after their last shot together, as well as KGE and JEC. they both didnt do it to each other, because for them there is no goodbye. repeatedly LMH asked her, why did you cry?  and caressed her hair. not pat, caressed. and she just shook her head. each time she just lean to him, while saying goodbye to Lady Noh, while took their pic with bouquet, after the last cut. and i hope she could lean on him for a long time as well being a source of happiness for him. 

Being a shipper is not about how they make us feel (sorry to say).  but to support both of them. this even not a week after the show ended. so have faith. not for them dating but have faith for who they are. 

sorry if i offend anybody. i rest my case here.  cheers to other ladies that strongly hold the anchor to keep us float. you know who you are.

WORD!! Hugs, my Dear! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, kdramakitten said:

Can't someone post a front view?  A side view?  Okay, I wouldn't mind even a zoomed in picture of a foot.  

:sweatingbullets:

The IG person already replied this person is an outsider not kim go eun

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

These are my exact thoughts. I actually feel quite confident with our ship.

1. They are in a crowded setting and if i were as emotional as KGE, I will burst if I allow myself to be patted and pampered by LMH.

2. Our lady is trying to be strong and all she did was swayed away a little from his touch. But that didn't stop him from trying a second time to pat her head.

3. Are you all expecting him to hug her there and then? I think it is sweet enough of him to notice her sad emotions and tried to pat her. Come on, even platonic friends dont simply pat each other's heads.

4. LMH didn't appear sad because to him, this is not the end. He knows he will definitely see her again and keep in touch. He was like 'Come on, let's be happy. See you soon at xxx where we agreed to meet...'.

So honestly, I don't feel our ship is sinking. I am still confident. Come on, royal court ladies.

If you pat my head, you're gonna be bruised.  Then again, that's probably just me. I don't remember having close girl friends patting my head either.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 14

52 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I dont think u pat your brot^÷=#'s head like that ? :blink:

It is way too soft and slightly reserved if you try not to show it too much in front of others around you..?? 

i second that. 
again, perhaps i should say this again that he acts a bit unnatural here and like @effyisme said many times, it is obvious that he was taken aback by her sadness and then was in dilemma  ( as they were infront of others) hence he seems to lighten up the mood by teasing her “ why did you cryyyy??” While caressing her head a few times

@Prerna i only knew basic korean so i cant translate . Sorry .. 

If you feel doubtful about whether there is something or not between them based on ep 16 bts,  then just replay the scene where lmh “secretly” took picture or video of kge having rehearsal with her staff.. even more giving suggestions to her staff In banmal ( casual manner) which i think , according to korean culture ( i ve been following k dramas for more than 20 years) is showing closeness . 

haters might say oh yeah it ‘s already 8 months shooting no wonder they are getting close. 

lemme remind you that during the presscon lmh even shows his complain that 4 or 6 months of shooting but kge and wdh havent lowered their formality ( aka banmal ) by speaking sunbaenim instead of calling him hyung and oppa. 

so, 
 I guess what happened was at some point after the walls were broken down, he managed to get close with her staff and perhaps got cheering from them ( lmh continue to do this you will break her walls don’t give up :p) 

i remember i read a comment saying kge is an iron wall girl. 
somehow the dot is connected then. Getting close with her staff is one of the routes 

• Like 4
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 2