[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

24 minutes ago, Prerna said:

@effyisme thank you babe for getting me out of the slumber

so yes maybe I saw the whole bts out of real excitement and in a haste and couldn’t grasp the whole thing and lashed out here....I will not deny that I was feeling low for it was the last bts and my expectations were real high maybe boz somewhere after so many cryptic post and such lovely bts in the past I got carried away and acted absurdly but now when I saw the bts again I think I have a better perspective so I am really sorry for offending my fellow shippers with my words....now after seeing the bts again I would say about the beach pictures I feel it were for there personal use and not promotion boz I feel that 1st it was taken from ppls phone and not some professional camera and it could happen that the bts camera also wanted to capture this candid mood and they put it in there bts.....:so yes I was wrong before to assume such a thing.....

so yes I rest my case that I acted hastily and could not control myself....

sorry once again guys I being a mature person acted out so absurdly...I still have faith in our couple and that they will be together....

Its ok we are humans after all

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, makshimus' mane said:

it was actually @goldenashes97 going there to make a deal with the gramps for his appearance fee. she's up for some makjang dramas with @Heretorant as a co-writer. the script was leaked somewhere in this thread tho. 

are you saying that @goldenashes97 put a flowy dress with quite open back in her meeting with LMH and posing like that? i must say her intention must be not purely business.. gurl @goldenashes97explain yourselves before we throw you to the other universe... 

• LOL 9

11 minutes ago, Kaydeelee said:

KGE, that is harassment. LMH felt the hand of KGE moving down his chest, beats me!

10 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

a harrasment that he doesnt want to stop.... 

:ph34r::ph34r:

8 minutes ago, lofeval said:

Even I felt that from across the screen. And LMH’s reaction... I’ll stop right there B)

Ms. Sunshine better be prepared then, cause Mr. Giddy would likely take revenge from all the caress he had to endure. :phew::naughty: 

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 13

4 hours ago, niena.leeun said:

Did he took a photo of the staff & KGE during the Jeong Tae-Ra scene? He quickly put away his mobile phone after that :rolleyes:

YESSS!! he sure didddd

that was only the rehearsing scene too!

some netizens are saying the head patting's what all close siblings do and such...but that split second of LMH secretly taking a pic of KGE  got my hope back up again:blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

49 minutes ago, nattan said:

Why do we take pictures in the first place?

It's either we took a photo because we like what we see or we took a photo because we want to keep a memory of that moment. Or both. :)

Agreeeee

and if i can add somthing more

when people are in love, every single thing that is done by the people they are in love with , that seems normal for others TENDS to be precious for them . 
so  one of them might be something like taking pictures or videos of your target while she is rehearsing in a t shirt ( even more with funny dialogue) 

so that he can tease her later by sending from kakaotalk whatsapp or whatever social media they have. 

wasnt that what you do when you are in love especially boys/ men? 
tease the girl by sending them their funny pictures and funny video aka rehearsing in a t shirt  so you get more attention from your target. 

or maybe i see things too much, but no. 

i was 100% sure he did it discreetly 

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 8

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

are you saying that @goldenashes97 put a flowy dress with quite open back in her meeting with LMH and posing like that? i must say her intention must be not purely business.. gurl @goldenashes97explain yourselves before we throw you to the other universe... 

Hon, I can assure you that it was a purely professional meeting. I swear!  As for the dress, it was for the sake of ppl. The brand didn't want to sponsor our drama unless I made a purchase, so I had to empty my bank account and buy that freaking dress! I am now broke and everyone knows! :tears:

@Heretorant chingu, back me up hereeeee

• LOL 11

3 hours ago, effyisme said:

Okay I'm going to talk about the 2 IG pictures... It was taken by their staff as you always see their photographers taking pictures on set... But why pose like a couple??? And why both chose to post them on the same day???

The pictures wasn't depicting any scenes that was filmed at the beach that day and if it was taken for promotional archive purposes, there is no need for them to post on their IG since it is already the last episode...

So I reckon both of them wanted to capture some couple pictures for their personal collection... 

also the staffs that were taking pics of them all sounded like they were teasing them as a couple...something going on between must have been quite evident on set

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, Miadee said:

The IG person already replied this person is an outsider not kim go eun

18 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

LOL.. as much as i hope LMH was with KGE at that time, this lady picture doest look like KGE for me. at all. 

I think she prefers very casual, a lil bit boyish style when she's out with friends.. this dressy lady was a lady who gave a lot of thoughts to her casual dress.. doesnt ring for me.. 

But of course i can be wrong because i was not there.. hahahhaa

Thanks ladies! That's what happens when you're trying to catch up with this thread and everyone is still typing like mad and I'm still so many pages behind.  

What I'd give to be a fly on the wall of that cafe.  I'd even settle for being a daisy in the patch of flowers.  :tounge_wink:

LMH, PICK ME! PICK ME!  OPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. hahahahaha.

• LOL 8

Unlurking... What happened to the confidence of some people here? I mean no disrespect to those who are always posting here but why the sudden change of heart? Were your expectations not met? Do you mean some of you are experts in coming to a conclusion that there is nothing between them just because of the BTS of episode 16? But it took most of you several BTS videos and interviews to say that there might be something brewing between the two right? Or did some of you just joined this ship because of the hype? I'm thankful I saw the BTS first before reading those conclusive posts so my opinion was not tainted. Also, during the last shooting day, there were no videos and photos of the two together. Even the fan who posted the parking lot story did not say that the two hugged. But in the BTS Lee Min Ho not only hugged (sideways) Kim Go Eun but he also cheered her up when she was emotional while touching her head. I have been shipping Korean series/movie leads since 2003 and it could go both ways. Some got married, divorced, broke up or did not even progress. But never was it decided on the last BTS.

Back to lurking.

i believe we've gone past the lecture time already, we're even giving some whipping to the dumbs heheh we're back to being detectives now. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Hon, I can assure you that it was a purely professional meeting. I swear!  As for the dress, it was for the sake of ppl. The brand didn't want to sponsor our drama unless I made a purchase, so I had to empty my bank account and buy that freaking dress! I am now broke and everyone knows! :tears:

@Heretorant chingu, back me up hereeeee

you're a lone wolf. 

what are you gonna do now? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Even as a married woman i also considered that as sensual movement, using her hand to trace starting from his neck down to his chest. Wow, KGE is that your womanly instinct taking over? lol :D

Edit: did i see him being a bit surprised there? :ph34r:

I SECOND YOU!:wub:

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 2